History :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For the discussion of general and orthodox history from the advent of writing up to mid 20th Century, i.e. 3,200BC up to World War II. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
It is true that Bolton has historical link with so-called "far right" political action. They are not saying he is (made) far right because has pre-Maori views. But you are right that there being "right" doesn't mean ones NZ history evidences & theses are biased or wrong, nor that being "right" (which really is a false bad-name smearing for cultural heritage as opposed to economic globalist or communist) is bad/wrong. As for them being anti-Maori that is not true, but rather the "right" believe in mutual respect & self-determination and a new treaty, as opposed to both being wrecked by globalism, in fact Bolton advised me to vote Winston Peters, and i think that Bolton's son has some Maori blood?
One Northland paper supposedly "failing to validate" doesn't prove or disprove anything.
I am a successful historical investigator and I would love to be able to be a part but i don't have enough info on this particular case.
Though the name Peter Snow makes me wary because of "pope" Peter "with bushy white beard" and Papa Smurf.

Mercy Yhwh/Yeshua, save me from bad humans (forcing fluoridated water, etc), & my own sin, & from the devil.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11-Jul-17 20:55 by Rofhessa.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Academic v Amateur battle over pre NZ Maori history. 3634 Feralkiwi 29-May-17 21:28
Re: Academic v Amateur battle over pre NZ Maori history. 519 Feralkiwi 31-May-17 21:02
Re: Academic v Amateur battle over pre NZ Maori history. 670 Rofhessa 04-Jun-17 16:21
Re: Academic v Amateur battle over pre NZ Maori history. 433 Feralkiwi 04-Jun-17 22:24
Re: Academic v Amateur battle over pre NZ Maori history. 473 Rofhessa 05-Jun-17 19:26
Re: Academic v Amateur battle over pre NZ Maori history. 407 Feralkiwi 10-Jul-17 06:23
Re: Academic v Amateur battle over pre NZ Maori history. 760 Rofhessa 11-Jul-17 20:52

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.