Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
You asked me where was my evidence to suggest the AE's didn't have the technologies to build the Pyramids. Well Pete, there is no evidence to suggest they had the engineering technologies to build the Pyramids. Thats my plain old evidence. Unless you can enlighten me?

In my strong opinion the ramp theory is not plausible. So where is the evidence? Sleds and soaps can't raise blocks to such great heights.

Its simple, there isn't any engineering evidence to suggest they were totally capable. I know you don't know much about engineering so don't be so quick to point out in concrete that this is how they did it. In any case, the jury is still out for me? Fair enough don't you believe.

Billy

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
For Peter V. on Pyramid Engineering Technologies 262 Billy 13-Apr-02 16:37
Re: For Peter V. on Pyramid Engineering Technologies 98 Martin Stower 13-Apr-02 16:40
Re: For Peter V. on Pyramid Engineering Technologies 86 Billy 13-Apr-02 16:46
Re: For Peter V. on Pyramid Engineering Technologies 103 Martin Stower 13-Apr-02 16:48
Re: For Peter V. on Pyramid Engineering Technologies 100 Harry 13-Apr-02 20:33

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.