Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi Katherine,

I'm pleased to see this review from Dr Nic Flemming on Ma'at.

Dr Flemming was invited to appear in Flooded Kingdoms of the Ice Age and was visited at the Southampton Oceanography Centre by the programme's producers Stephan Wickham and Tim Copestake a year or two ago. They tried very hard to persuade Dr Flemming to give us an extensive interview, including offering him oversight and veto over how his contribution would be used. He refused because the programme was being presented by a certain Graham Hancock.

I suppose a comment after the film is better than no comment at all.

Of course my whole argument on Malta is about 100 times more complex that the argument presented in episode 1 of the film and, in the long run, I would be much more interested to hear Dr Flemming's review of my treatment of the subject in the book. Same goes for Bimini and for everything else in the TV series. The series is just a glimpse of some of the main threads of argument. There just isn't time on television to back those arguments up in every way they should be -- or even at all sometimes. I rest my case on the arguments and evidence in the book, not in the film.

That being said I will be interested to see Dr Flemming's reviews of Episodes 2 and 3 where the evidence presented is significantly "harder" than the evidence in Prog 1. But I hope at the end of it all he will read and review the book.

Indeed I would like to invite Dr Flemming to post a detailed criticial review of the book here on this site, on the Underworld page. He has my guarantee that the review will not be edited in any way.

Best wishes,

Graham Hancock

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
A review of Flooded Kingdoms 1 Katherine 16-Feb-02 01:22
Re: A review of Flooded Kingdoms 1 Cephid Variable 16-Feb-02 09:39
Re: A review of Flooded Kingdoms 2 Stephen Tonkin 16-Feb-02 12:53
Invitation to Dr Flemming to review Underworld the book on this site 5 Graham Hancock 16-Feb-02 09:42
Re: Invitation to Dr Flemming to review Underworld the book on this site 2 Stephen Tonkin 16-Feb-02 13:29
Re: Invitation to Dr Flemming to review Underworld the book on this site 1 Graham Hancock 16-Feb-02 14:40
Re: The Early Bird ????? 1 William T 16-Feb-02 15:26
Re: Invitation to Dr Flemming to review Underworld the book on this site 2 Martin Stower 16-Feb-02 16:44
Re: Invitation to Dr Flemming to review Underworld the book on this site 2 Fantod 16-Feb-02 23:22
Re: Invitation to Dr Flemming to review Underworld the book on this site 2 Stephen Tonkin 17-Feb-02 02:59
Re: Invitation to Dr Flemming to review Underworld the book on this site 2 Cassman 16-Feb-02 15:36

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.