Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Anthony,

The only clear thing is that you are an unrepentent fool making accusations on issues you know nothing or little about. Robin Cook, the artist responsible for the line map in FOG, is a very good friend of mine. So is GH. The honesty and integrity of both these men are beyond reproach. And both men have my full admiration and total respect. Your vile accusations and insinuations are grotesque and dishonest. Robin Cook did the best he could to draw the coastal outlines from the PL taking into account distortion of the original due to age and unclear imagery. GH reproduced both the line drawing of Robin Cook as well as a photograph of the original PL map so that there would be in evidence for the convenience and facility of the readers.

I am totally disgusted and your very transparent agenda. I even feel intellectually polluted to reply to your message. This is the very last you'll hear from me, no matter what else you bring up.

RB

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Piri Reis map. 116 Peter VanderZwet 13-Nov-01 14:05
Re: Piri Reis map. 104 Anthony 13-Nov-01 14:14
Re: Piri Reis map. 89 Frank D 13-Nov-01 14:26
Re: Piri Reis map. 111 Robert Bauval 13-Nov-01 14:46
Re: Piri Reis map. 89 Frank D 13-Nov-01 14:50
Re: Piri Reis map. 99 Sharif 13-Nov-01 14:18

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.