Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi!

Lat year I was reading the book 'Keeper of Genesis' which was lent to my dad by a firend. This book fascinated me immensly and made me begin to wonder what really happened all those years ago.
I never new who graham Hancock was, but now he's one of my favourite authors. Yes I admit at 17 most of the kids at college take the mickey out of me for been intrested in grahams work, but i'm not the slightest bit bothered as his work is ever so fascinating. Anyway one day I turned to page 242 image section 23. On the far left right hand bottom side of the page was an image that instantly catched my eye like that of a magpie and shiny paper. I instantly focused into a certain section of this photograph which was in the bottom left side of the picture. Turning the picture to the right It soon became clear that what I had noticed was a carving in the ston around the giza pyramids. Of course I thought it was a coincidence, but all that night let me tell you, I coudnt sleep a wink thinking about what I had found.
The next day I went back to the image and checked again, it was still there. But this time I noticed something that seemed to look like the mysterious face on mars. That day I decided to show the picture to my other friends and family e.t.c. and most people saw something in the image, There sticking out like a saw thumb was the exact same face that is visible on mars.
No tonly did I have 3 carvings in the rock but a face.

**IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE IMAGES PLEASE WAIT TILL I POST THE URL FOR WHERE THEY HAVE BEEN UPLOADED TO, SADLY THIS FORUM DOES NOT ALLOW IMAGES TO BE SHOWS (PERHAPS A BIG HINT FOR THE WEBMASTER)**

Yours Faithfully

Andrew Allen

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Graham, about those images + all others readers of 304 Andrew Allen 14-Nov-00 21:35
Heres the images. all read! 173 Andrew Allen 14-Nov-00 21:38
More info 129 Andrew Allen 14-Nov-00 21:47
RE: More info 77 Frank Leonard 14-Nov-00 23:05
RE: More info 100 Axxe 16-Nov-00 01:49
RE: Heres the images. all read! 162 laura 14-Nov-00 23:45
RE: Graham, about those images + all others reader 108 Christophe Leijnen 15-Nov-00 12:20
RE: Graham, about those images + all others reader 63 Shrimper 15-Nov-00 16:28
RE: Graham, about those images + all others reader 156 Andrew Allen 15-Nov-00 16:36
VIEW IMAGE HERE 126 Richard Fusniak (Fuzzy) 28-Nov-00 20:58
Is this the face? 102 Richard Fusniak (Fuzzy) 28-Nov-00 21:29
Story of a flood? 156 Richard Fusniak (Fuzzy) 28-Nov-00 22:19
Is this it? 118 snc 30-Nov-00 03:29

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.