Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
This post is in reference to the Graham Hancock and Robert Bauval ordeal regarding the claim that their representation of the Giza-Orion Correlation Theory was unfair. There are people in this world who are dedicated to spreading knowledge to the people, and there are some people who are dedicated to hiding the truth from the masses. The latter group belong to secret clubs or societies. They are bound by oaths to be loyal to their
societies first, to the point where promoting the truth is secondary or nonexistent. For some reason, these groups have chosen to hide certain knowledge from the masses, particularly ancient knowledge. I say that to say this, members of these societies are spread out all over the earth. They either hold high positions in the world or they have access to those who hold high positions. I am not saying that certain commissions or commissioners are conspiracy oriented, but that at least one instigator can influence certain actions. If this sounds questionable, then the attempt to discredit Hancock and Bauval is even more questionable.

After reading posts on this message board under the title, Knowledge, I noted that several people stated that after they read Hancock’s book(s) or saw his documentaries, something inside of themselves recognized the knowledge he presented as truth, and also, somehow this truth was with them all along. One woman expressed an idea that all those who feel that the truth was always inside of them, are connected in an abstract manner. For me, the truth is likened to food that nourishes. While we are free to disagree with the theories of Hancock and Bauval, we cannot deny the validity of their explanations. For example, the Giza plateau does reflect Orion’s belt, the constellation of Leo, and the milky way at 10,500 B.C., and you cannot apply carbon-14 dating to stone.

To Hancock and Bauval I would like to say, be of good courage. Your research has made a huge difference. People hear what both of you are saying and they are grateful for the knowledge you have brought to the light of day. And those who became confused during the campaign to discredit the “Giza-Orion Correlation Theory” will more than likely hear you again.

People, it is important for us to pay close attention to the truths that are in our hearts and the doctrine of men. According to the Bible, Isaiah 5:20: “Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!”.

Sincerely

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Gatekeepers of the Truth 523 Roxanne 13-Nov-00 22:25
RE: Gatekeepers of the Truth 154 Jason 14-Nov-00 08:08
RE: Gatekeepers of the Truth 128 Roxanne 15-Nov-00 12:30
RE: Gatekeepers of the Truth 156 Michael 14-Nov-00 09:41
RE: Gatekeepers of the Truth 203 Roxanne 15-Nov-00 13:02
dissinformation 187 Sky 15-Nov-00 13:43
RE: dissinformation 149 Roxanne 17-Nov-00 02:32
RE: dissinformation 174 Sky 17-Nov-00 09:56
RE: dissinformation 180 Geoff Stocks 17-Nov-00 20:16
RE: dissinformation 168 Roxanne 18-Nov-00 22:48
RE: dissinformation 262 Roxanne 21-Nov-00 08:33

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.