Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Dear Mr. Graham:

Your work on the Ark of the Covenant was great even though I disagree with you somewhat as to what the actual Ark of the Covenant is.

You obviously went in search of a physical manifestation of a greater and grander idea. Yes, the Bible tells us that the Ark of the Covenant was 1 1/2 cubits x 1 1/2 cubits x 2 1/2 cubits.

Now look at these number in relationship to halves. What this gives us is 3 halves x 3 halves x 5 halves (3 x 3 x 5).

Now look at the measurements of Noah's Ark 30 x 300 x 50. Delete the zeroes and you have 3 x 3 x 5.

If you were to study the first word of Genesis and discover it's inner secrets you will learn that it 3/5 of what I've come to call the GENESIS FORMULAE.

There are actually 10 letters. We see six. The other 4 are implied by the six. The Zohar tells us that the six letters of the word BERESHITH represent the six directions. You could actually see it as a cuble representing a 3 dimensional reality.

The six letters divided by two is 3. When we place a square with three as it's length, then into a cube it is 3 x 3 x 3. This is what is seen in the word Bereshith. When we take into consideration the other 4 letters not seen but implied by the structure of the word Bereshith we have 4 divide 2. We therefore would have a rectangle of 5 length x 3 width x 3 height: or the very measurements of the Ark of the Covenant and that of Noah's Ark.

I have a site up on the GENESIS FORMULAE that takes the word Bereshith and interprets it based upon it's mathematical format and other statement made in commentary on it from the Zohar.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Ark of the Covenant 544 William John Meegan 12-Nov-00 19:33
URLs on the GENESIS FORMULAE 144 William John Meegan 12-Nov-00 20:14
RE: Ark of the Covenant 293 vince 12-Nov-00 23:17

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.