Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
DScribr wrote:

> Origyptian wrote:
>
> > DScribr wrote:
> >
> > > Origyptian wrote:
> > >
> > > > DScribr wrote:
> > > >
> > > > > Why don't you apply YOUR standard of proof to YOUR
> > > > opinions???
> > > >
> > > > Why won't you allow me to voice my own opinions?
> > > > Why does it matter at all to you that I have a different
> > > > standard of proof?
> > > >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > Post Edited (07-Jul-15 18:41)
> > >
> > >
> > > I NEVER said you couldn't, nor do I have the ability to
> stop
> > > you from voicing my opinions.
> > >
> > > Your post is simply diversionary BS Ori, it matters
> because
> > YOU
> > > apply YOUR standard of proof to EVERYONE but yourself.
> (Are
> > you
> > > so blind as to NOT SEE this?)
> > >
> > >
> > > The question remains: Why don't YOU apply YOUR standard of
> > > proof to YOUR OWN opinions?
> >
> > I do, very consistently.
> > You just don't understand it.
> > So please just ignore it.
> >
>
>
>
> Total BS Ori, your opinions consistently begin w/ "it seems",
> and "it suggests..." which doesn't come close to being
> 'physical evidence' by ANY definition.
> The proof of this IS in EVERY thread you post in.
>
>
>
> I understand completely: you are happy w/ the dbl-standard, and
> you are unwilling to answer my question. And I should now
> 'ignore it' because you say so!?!....you WIMPED-OUT, again!!!
>
> Why do you think you are not required to abide by ANY standards
> of proof, while, at the same time, you require ALL to abide by
> YOURS???
>
> Do you understand it's considered rude to NOT answer a person's
> question???


Willy...

With reference to providing proof for an opinion.

READ THIS. INWARDLY DIGEST..

[en.wikipedia.org]

And no it is not (in my opinion) considered rude to not answer a question .



Post Edited (09-Jul-15 01:12)

x

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 811 JonnyMcA 25-Jun-15 20:33
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 347 Thanos5150 25-Jun-15 23:19
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 369 Corpuscles 26-Jun-15 01:22
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 433 Audrey 26-Jun-15 02:00
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 381 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 02:52
Re: Mons Claudianus Tools 373 MJT 26-Jun-15 17:34
Re: Mons Claudianus Tools 362 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 17:57
Re: Mons Claudianus Tools 410 MJT 26-Jun-15 19:22
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 360 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 04:04
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 340 Audrey 26-Jun-15 05:18
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 345 Jon Ellison 26-Jun-15 10:24
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 380 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 15:26
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 355 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 19:23
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 351 Thanos5150 26-Jun-15 06:28
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 297 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 14:50
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 339 Audrey 27-Jun-15 02:20
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 315 Origyptian 27-Jun-15 04:49
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 361 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 02:33
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 361 Thanos5150 26-Jun-15 07:06
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 354 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 15:06
Example 364 DScribr 26-Jun-15 18:05
Re: Example 302 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 19:04
Re: Example 310 cladking 26-Jun-15 19:21
Re: Example 323 Brian Patterson 26-Jun-15 19:32
Re: Example 399 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 19:43
Re: Example 329 DScribr 26-Jun-15 22:36
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 312 Thanos5150 26-Jun-15 20:24
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 352 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 21:42
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 357 Corpuscles 27-Jun-15 00:19
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 333 Audrey 27-Jun-15 02:26
Same old same old..... 382 DScribr 26-Jun-15 22:48
Re: Same old same old..... 394 Thanos5150 27-Jun-15 05:16
Re: Same old same old..... 346 Jon Ellison 27-Jun-15 16:08
Re: Same old same old..... 370 Origyptian 27-Jun-15 21:18
Re: Same old same old..... 318 Corpuscles 28-Jun-15 00:10
Re: Same old same old..... 299 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 01:25
Re: Same old same old..... 370 Corpuscles 28-Jun-15 02:52
Re: Same old same old..... 332 Origyptian 28-Jun-15 01:35
Re: Same old same old..... 351 Audrey 28-Jun-15 00:47
Re: Same old same old..... 376 Origyptian 28-Jun-15 02:56
Re: Same old same old..... 328 Merrell 28-Jun-15 13:20
Only One World of True Believers? 340 cladking 28-Jun-15 15:23
Re: Same old same old..... 319 Thanos5150 28-Jun-15 03:27
Re: Same old same old..... 414 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 11:00
Re: Same old same old..... 319 Thanos5150 28-Jun-15 16:53
Re: Same old same old..... 354 Origyptian 28-Jun-15 17:25
Re: Same old same old..... 329 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 18:14
Why change??? 316 DScribr 30-Jun-15 22:19
Re: Why change??? 288 Jon Ellison 30-Jun-15 22:52
Re: Why change??? 355 Origyptian 01-Jul-15 04:27
Re: Why change??? 378 Corpuscles 01-Jul-15 06:11
Re: Why change??? 310 Origyptian 01-Jul-15 13:41
Re: Why change??? 307 Jon Ellison 01-Jul-15 14:08
Re: Why change??? 374 Origyptian 01-Jul-15 15:33
Re: Why change??? 314 Jon Ellison 01-Jul-15 15:38
Re: Why change??? 357 Jon Ellison 01-Jul-15 16:03
Re: Why change??? 368 Origyptian 01-Jul-15 16:21
Re: Why care about the facts??? 322 DScribr 02-Jul-15 19:59
Re: Why care about the facts??? 339 Origyptian 02-Jul-15 20:13
Re: Why care about the facts??? 334 Jon Ellison 02-Jul-15 20:52
Mod Warning > Jon Ellison 361 lukehancock 03-Jul-15 11:20
Re: Why should 'we' care about the facts??? 384 DScribr 06-Jul-15 18:17
Re: Why should 'we' care about the facts??? 311 Corpuscles 07-Jul-15 02:26
Re: Why should 'we' care about the facts??? 347 Origyptian 07-Jul-15 03:26
Willful ignorance 398 DScribr 07-Jul-15 18:02
Re: Why care about the facts??? 372 Jon Ellison 02-Jul-15 22:49
Re: NO change of facts 332 DScribr 02-Jul-15 19:54
Re: NO change of facts 359 Origyptian 02-Jul-15 21:55
Re: Why change??? 286 DScribr 02-Jul-15 19:52
Re: Why change??? 373 Origyptian 02-Jul-15 21:54
"Seems to be..." 323 DScribr 06-Jul-15 18:06
Re: "Seems to be..." 316 Origyptian 06-Jul-15 19:03
Re: "Seems to be..." 249 DScribr 07-Jul-15 17:48
Re: "Seems to be..." 347 Origyptian 07-Jul-15 18:19
Re: "Seems to be..." 323 DScribr 07-Jul-15 18:31
Re: "Seems to be..." 351 Origyptian 07-Jul-15 18:35
Re: "Seems to be..." 328 Jon Ellison 07-Jul-15 20:27
Re: Seems to be a Dbl-standard 338 DScribr 08-Jul-15 17:49
Re: Seems to be a Dbl-standard 298 Origyptian 08-Jul-15 17:55
It IS a Dbl-standard!!! 314 DScribr 08-Jul-15 22:49
Re: It IS a Dbl-standard!!! 380 Jon Ellison 09-Jul-15 00:32
Re: It IS a Dbl-standard!!! 379 Origyptian 09-Jul-15 05:55
Same nonsense-different day... 339 DScribr 09-Jul-15 18:13
Re: Same nonsense-different day... 344 Origyptian 09-Jul-15 18:45
Re: Same nonsense-different day... 327 Jon Ellison 09-Jul-15 19:21
Re: Same nonsense-different day....A MUST READ for all Ori "Fans." 330 DScribr 10-Jul-15 19:29
Re: Same nonsense-different day....A MUST READ for all Ori "Fans." 415 Origyptian 10-Jul-15 21:02
Selective memory loss 444 DScribr 10-Jul-15 22:49
Re: Seems to be a Dbl-standard 314 Jon Ellison 09-Jul-15 01:09
English Lesson 356 randompHactor 27-Jun-15 15:46
Re: English Lesson 351 Thanos5150 27-Jun-15 16:33
Re: English Lesson 368 Jon Ellison 27-Jun-15 16:55
Re: English Lesson 393 Origyptian 27-Jun-15 20:25
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 351 Corpuscles 26-Jun-15 04:31
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 271 Audrey 26-Jun-15 05:23
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 292 Corpuscles 26-Jun-15 06:43
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 277 Audrey 27-Jun-15 01:28
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 339 Corpuscles 27-Jun-15 01:56
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 339 Thanos5150 26-Jun-15 17:00
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 447 Origyptian 28-Jun-15 18:58
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 308 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 20:05
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 348 Origyptian 29-Jun-15 13:39
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 336 Jon Ellison 29-Jun-15 14:11
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 342 Audrey 30-Jun-15 03:01
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 344 Jon Ellison 30-Jun-15 13:20
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 337 DUNE 27-Jun-15 17:01
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 344 Jon Ellison 27-Jun-15 17:10
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 346 Sirfiroth 27-Jun-15 18:12
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 312 Jon Ellison 27-Jun-15 18:37
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 346 cladking 27-Jun-15 18:47
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 305 Ulrich 28-Jun-15 15:06
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 310 Origyptian 28-Jun-15 15:30
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 323 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 16:33
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 291 Audrey 28-Jun-15 17:39
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 316 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 18:23
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 366 Ulrich 29-Jun-15 19:20
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 344 Audrey 30-Jun-15 01:26
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 304 Ulrich 30-Jun-15 02:28
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 390 Origyptian 30-Jun-15 03:48
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 343 Ulrich 30-Jun-15 15:53
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 401 Ulrich 30-Jun-15 21:03
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 438 Thanos5150 30-Jun-15 04:12
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 325 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 19:11
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 336 Thanos5150 29-Jun-15 21:25


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.