Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Origyptian wrote:

> DScribr wrote:
>
> > Origyptian wrote:
> >
> > > DScribr wrote:
> > >
> > > > Why don't you apply YOUR standard of proof to YOUR
> > > opinions???
> > >
> > > Why won't you allow me to voice my own opinions?
> > > Why does it matter at all to you that I have a different
> > > standard of proof?
> > >
> >
> > >
> > > Post Edited (07-Jul-15 18:41)
> >
> >
> > I NEVER said you couldn't, nor do I have the ability to stop
> > you from voicing my opinions.
> >
> > Your post is simply diversionary BS Ori, it matters because
> YOU
> > apply YOUR standard of proof to EVERYONE but yourself. (Are
> you
> > so blind as to NOT SEE this?)
> >
> >
> > The question remains: Why don't YOU apply YOUR standard of
> > proof to YOUR OWN opinions?
>
> I do, very consistently.
> You just don't understand it.
> So please just ignore it.
>



Total BS Ori, your opinions consistently begin w/ "it seems", and "it suggests..." which doesn't come close to being 'physical evidence' by ANY definition.
The proof of this IS in EVERY thread you post in.



I understand completely: you are happy w/ the dbl-standard, and you are unwilling to answer my question. And I should now 'ignore it' because you say so!?!....you WIMPED-OUT, again!!!

Why do you think you are not required to abide by ANY standards of proof, while, at the same time, you require ALL to abide by YOURS???

Do you understand it's considered rude to NOT answer a person's question???



Post Edited (08-Jul-15 23:08)

Currently accepted Pyramide dates stand until proven otherwise.
Campbell's Chamber roof blocks are Tura Limestone until proven otherwise.
THE Cartouche in Campbell's Chamber IS Authentic, as are ALL other RC's Glyphs, until proven otherwise.


"This Forgery 'theory' has more holes than a sieve basket."

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 808 JonnyMcA 25-Jun-15 20:33
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 346 Thanos5150 25-Jun-15 23:19
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 368 Corpuscles 26-Jun-15 01:22
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 432 Audrey 26-Jun-15 02:00
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 380 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 02:52
Re: Mons Claudianus Tools 373 MJT 26-Jun-15 17:34
Re: Mons Claudianus Tools 361 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 17:57
Re: Mons Claudianus Tools 409 MJT 26-Jun-15 19:22
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 359 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 04:04
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 340 Audrey 26-Jun-15 05:18
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 344 Jon Ellison 26-Jun-15 10:24
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 379 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 15:26
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 354 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 19:23
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 348 Thanos5150 26-Jun-15 06:28
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 297 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 14:50
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 338 Audrey 27-Jun-15 02:20
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 315 Origyptian 27-Jun-15 04:49
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 360 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 02:33
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 361 Thanos5150 26-Jun-15 07:06
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 354 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 15:06
Example 363 DScribr 26-Jun-15 18:05
Re: Example 300 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 19:04
Re: Example 310 cladking 26-Jun-15 19:21
Re: Example 323 Brian Patterson 26-Jun-15 19:32
Re: Example 399 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 19:43
Re: Example 329 DScribr 26-Jun-15 22:36
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 312 Thanos5150 26-Jun-15 20:24
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 352 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 21:42
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 355 Corpuscles 27-Jun-15 00:19
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 333 Audrey 27-Jun-15 02:26
Same old same old..... 382 DScribr 26-Jun-15 22:48
Re: Same old same old..... 392 Thanos5150 27-Jun-15 05:16
Re: Same old same old..... 346 Jon Ellison 27-Jun-15 16:08
Re: Same old same old..... 369 Origyptian 27-Jun-15 21:18
Re: Same old same old..... 318 Corpuscles 28-Jun-15 00:10
Re: Same old same old..... 298 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 01:25
Re: Same old same old..... 369 Corpuscles 28-Jun-15 02:52
Re: Same old same old..... 331 Origyptian 28-Jun-15 01:35
Re: Same old same old..... 351 Audrey 28-Jun-15 00:47
Re: Same old same old..... 376 Origyptian 28-Jun-15 02:56
Re: Same old same old..... 328 Merrell 28-Jun-15 13:20
Only One World of True Believers? 340 cladking 28-Jun-15 15:23
Re: Same old same old..... 318 Thanos5150 28-Jun-15 03:27
Re: Same old same old..... 414 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 11:00
Re: Same old same old..... 318 Thanos5150 28-Jun-15 16:53
Re: Same old same old..... 354 Origyptian 28-Jun-15 17:25
Re: Same old same old..... 329 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 18:14
Why change??? 315 DScribr 30-Jun-15 22:19
Re: Why change??? 288 Jon Ellison 30-Jun-15 22:52
Re: Why change??? 355 Origyptian 01-Jul-15 04:27
Re: Why change??? 377 Corpuscles 01-Jul-15 06:11
Re: Why change??? 310 Origyptian 01-Jul-15 13:41
Re: Why change??? 303 Jon Ellison 01-Jul-15 14:08
Re: Why change??? 373 Origyptian 01-Jul-15 15:33
Re: Why change??? 314 Jon Ellison 01-Jul-15 15:38
Re: Why change??? 357 Jon Ellison 01-Jul-15 16:03
Re: Why change??? 367 Origyptian 01-Jul-15 16:21
Re: Why care about the facts??? 321 DScribr 02-Jul-15 19:59
Re: Why care about the facts??? 338 Origyptian 02-Jul-15 20:13
Re: Why care about the facts??? 332 Jon Ellison 02-Jul-15 20:52
Mod Warning > Jon Ellison 359 lukehancock 03-Jul-15 11:20
Re: Why should 'we' care about the facts??? 383 DScribr 06-Jul-15 18:17
Re: Why should 'we' care about the facts??? 309 Corpuscles 07-Jul-15 02:26
Re: Why should 'we' care about the facts??? 347 Origyptian 07-Jul-15 03:26
Willful ignorance 398 DScribr 07-Jul-15 18:02
Re: Why care about the facts??? 371 Jon Ellison 02-Jul-15 22:49
Re: NO change of facts 332 DScribr 02-Jul-15 19:54
Re: NO change of facts 358 Origyptian 02-Jul-15 21:55
Re: Why change??? 285 DScribr 02-Jul-15 19:52
Re: Why change??? 373 Origyptian 02-Jul-15 21:54
"Seems to be..." 323 DScribr 06-Jul-15 18:06
Re: "Seems to be..." 315 Origyptian 06-Jul-15 19:03
Re: "Seems to be..." 248 DScribr 07-Jul-15 17:48
Re: "Seems to be..." 346 Origyptian 07-Jul-15 18:19
Re: "Seems to be..." 323 DScribr 07-Jul-15 18:31
Re: "Seems to be..." 351 Origyptian 07-Jul-15 18:35
Re: "Seems to be..." 327 Jon Ellison 07-Jul-15 20:27
Re: Seems to be a Dbl-standard 336 DScribr 08-Jul-15 17:49
Re: Seems to be a Dbl-standard 296 Origyptian 08-Jul-15 17:55
It IS a Dbl-standard!!! 313 DScribr 08-Jul-15 22:49
Re: It IS a Dbl-standard!!! 380 Jon Ellison 09-Jul-15 00:32
Re: It IS a Dbl-standard!!! 379 Origyptian 09-Jul-15 05:55
Same nonsense-different day... 336 DScribr 09-Jul-15 18:13
Re: Same nonsense-different day... 341 Origyptian 09-Jul-15 18:45
Re: Same nonsense-different day... 324 Jon Ellison 09-Jul-15 19:21
Re: Same nonsense-different day....A MUST READ for all Ori "Fans." 330 DScribr 10-Jul-15 19:29
Re: Same nonsense-different day....A MUST READ for all Ori "Fans." 412 Origyptian 10-Jul-15 21:02
Selective memory loss 443 DScribr 10-Jul-15 22:49
Re: Seems to be a Dbl-standard 314 Jon Ellison 09-Jul-15 01:09
English Lesson 354 randompHactor 27-Jun-15 15:46
Re: English Lesson 351 Thanos5150 27-Jun-15 16:33
Re: English Lesson 368 Jon Ellison 27-Jun-15 16:55
Re: English Lesson 393 Origyptian 27-Jun-15 20:25
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 351 Corpuscles 26-Jun-15 04:31
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 271 Audrey 26-Jun-15 05:23
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 291 Corpuscles 26-Jun-15 06:43
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 277 Audrey 27-Jun-15 01:28
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 339 Corpuscles 27-Jun-15 01:56
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 337 Thanos5150 26-Jun-15 17:00
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 447 Origyptian 28-Jun-15 18:58
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 308 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 20:05
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 347 Origyptian 29-Jun-15 13:39
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 336 Jon Ellison 29-Jun-15 14:11
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 342 Audrey 30-Jun-15 03:01
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 342 Jon Ellison 30-Jun-15 13:20
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 337 DUNE 27-Jun-15 17:01
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 344 Jon Ellison 27-Jun-15 17:10
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 345 Sirfiroth 27-Jun-15 18:12
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 311 Jon Ellison 27-Jun-15 18:37
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 345 cladking 27-Jun-15 18:47
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 305 Ulrich 28-Jun-15 15:06
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 310 Origyptian 28-Jun-15 15:30
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 322 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 16:33
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 290 Audrey 28-Jun-15 17:39
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 315 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 18:23
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 365 Ulrich 29-Jun-15 19:20
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 343 Audrey 30-Jun-15 01:26
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 304 Ulrich 30-Jun-15 02:28
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 389 Origyptian 30-Jun-15 03:48
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 342 Ulrich 30-Jun-15 15:53
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 400 Ulrich 30-Jun-15 21:03
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 438 Thanos5150 30-Jun-15 04:12
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 323 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 19:11
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 332 Thanos5150 29-Jun-15 21:25


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.