Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Jon Ellison wrote:

> DScribr wrote:
>
>
> >
> > That's because you refuse to accept the 3 well-documented
> > eye-witness accounts, (made by well-respected Egyptolgists)
> > that all state they ARE Tura...in fact, you now refuse to
> admit
> > these accounts even exist.
> >
> > Reality-what a concept.
> >
>
> Dscriber ..
>
> You SAD, DELUDED, PATHETIC, Individual . Do you really have a
> problem with someone "Refusing to accept"???
> Of course we refuse to accept, that's why this message board
> exists. You Simp.
> WE.. Note I say WE.. have good reason to refuse to accept.
> Get over it.
>


Since you are unwilling to consider/accept the facts, all your opinions are based on misconceptions, assumptions, and speculations.....and not worth a dam to those seeking the truth.

The only reason you refuse to accept the facts IS because they conflict w/ your crack-pot LLAC 'Theory.'


Who IS 'we'??? How many ppl do YOU speak for here???

Your name-calling is more proof that your argument IS weak.....pitifully so, IMO.



Currently accepted Pyramide dates stand until proven otherwise.
Campbell's Chamber roof blocks are Tura Limestone until proven otherwise.
THE Cartouche in Campbell's Chamber IS Authentic, as are ALL other RC's Glyphs, until proven otherwise.


"This Forgery 'theory' has more holes than a sieve basket."

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 870 JonnyMcA 25-Jun-15 20:33
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 363 Thanos5150 25-Jun-15 23:19
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 383 Corpuscles 26-Jun-15 01:22
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 457 Audrey 26-Jun-15 02:00
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 394 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 02:52
Re: Mons Claudianus Tools 394 MJT 26-Jun-15 17:34
Re: Mons Claudianus Tools 377 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 17:57
Re: Mons Claudianus Tools 441 MJT 26-Jun-15 19:22
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 376 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 04:04
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 365 Audrey 26-Jun-15 05:18
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 370 Jon Ellison 26-Jun-15 10:24
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 396 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 15:26
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 373 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 19:23
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 381 Thanos5150 26-Jun-15 06:28
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 310 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 14:50
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 350 Audrey 27-Jun-15 02:20
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 331 Origyptian 27-Jun-15 04:49
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 376 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 02:33
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 381 Thanos5150 26-Jun-15 07:06
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 370 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 15:06
Example 396 DScribr 26-Jun-15 18:05
Re: Example 331 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 19:04
Re: Example 327 cladking 26-Jun-15 19:21
Re: Example 347 Brian Patterson 26-Jun-15 19:32
Re: Example 412 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 19:43
Re: Example 352 DScribr 26-Jun-15 22:36
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 328 Thanos5150 26-Jun-15 20:24
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 368 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 21:42
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 374 Corpuscles 27-Jun-15 00:19
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 355 Audrey 27-Jun-15 02:26
Same old same old..... 403 DScribr 26-Jun-15 22:48
Re: Same old same old..... 406 Thanos5150 27-Jun-15 05:16
Re: Same old same old..... 368 Jon Ellison 27-Jun-15 16:08
Re: Same old same old..... 383 Origyptian 27-Jun-15 21:18
Re: Same old same old..... 338 Corpuscles 28-Jun-15 00:10
Re: Same old same old..... 314 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 01:25
Re: Same old same old..... 389 Corpuscles 28-Jun-15 02:52
Re: Same old same old..... 361 Origyptian 28-Jun-15 01:35
Re: Same old same old..... 385 Audrey 28-Jun-15 00:47
Re: Same old same old..... 414 Origyptian 28-Jun-15 02:56
Re: Same old same old..... 358 Merrell 28-Jun-15 13:20
Only One World of True Believers? 358 cladking 28-Jun-15 15:23
Re: Same old same old..... 333 Thanos5150 28-Jun-15 03:27
Re: Same old same old..... 439 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 11:00
Re: Same old same old..... 330 Thanos5150 28-Jun-15 16:53
Re: Same old same old..... 381 Origyptian 28-Jun-15 17:25
Re: Same old same old..... 345 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 18:14
Why change??? 333 DScribr 30-Jun-15 22:19
Re: Why change??? 321 Jon Ellison 30-Jun-15 22:52
Re: Why change??? 368 Origyptian 01-Jul-15 04:27
Re: Why change??? 394 Corpuscles 01-Jul-15 06:11
Re: Why change??? 323 Origyptian 01-Jul-15 13:41
Re: Why change??? 331 Jon Ellison 01-Jul-15 14:08
Re: Why change??? 405 Origyptian 01-Jul-15 15:33
Re: Why change??? 333 Jon Ellison 01-Jul-15 15:38
Re: Why change??? 390 Jon Ellison 01-Jul-15 16:03
Re: Why change??? 382 Origyptian 01-Jul-15 16:21
Re: Why care about the facts??? 335 DScribr 02-Jul-15 19:59
Re: Why care about the facts??? 353 Origyptian 02-Jul-15 20:13
Re: Why care about the facts??? 366 Jon Ellison 02-Jul-15 20:52
Mod Warning > Jon Ellison 372 lukehancock 03-Jul-15 11:20
Re: Why should 'we' care about the facts??? 397 DScribr 06-Jul-15 18:17
Re: Why should 'we' care about the facts??? 332 Corpuscles 07-Jul-15 02:26
Re: Why should 'we' care about the facts??? 362 Origyptian 07-Jul-15 03:26
Willful ignorance 421 DScribr 07-Jul-15 18:02
Re: Why care about the facts??? 383 Jon Ellison 02-Jul-15 22:49
Re: NO change of facts 346 DScribr 02-Jul-15 19:54
Re: NO change of facts 372 Origyptian 02-Jul-15 21:55
Re: Why change??? 306 DScribr 02-Jul-15 19:52
Re: Why change??? 396 Origyptian 02-Jul-15 21:54
"Seems to be..." 335 DScribr 06-Jul-15 18:06
Re: "Seems to be..." 328 Origyptian 06-Jul-15 19:03
Re: "Seems to be..." 262 DScribr 07-Jul-15 17:48
Re: "Seems to be..." 365 Origyptian 07-Jul-15 18:19
Re: "Seems to be..." 344 DScribr 07-Jul-15 18:31
Re: "Seems to be..." 365 Origyptian 07-Jul-15 18:35
Re: "Seems to be..." 345 Jon Ellison 07-Jul-15 20:27
Re: Seems to be a Dbl-standard 367 DScribr 08-Jul-15 17:49
Re: Seems to be a Dbl-standard 313 Origyptian 08-Jul-15 17:55
It IS a Dbl-standard!!! 335 DScribr 08-Jul-15 22:49
Re: It IS a Dbl-standard!!! 394 Jon Ellison 09-Jul-15 00:32
Re: It IS a Dbl-standard!!! 392 Origyptian 09-Jul-15 05:55
Same nonsense-different day... 380 DScribr 09-Jul-15 18:13
Re: Same nonsense-different day... 361 Origyptian 09-Jul-15 18:45
Re: Same nonsense-different day... 352 Jon Ellison 09-Jul-15 19:21
Re: Same nonsense-different day....A MUST READ for all Ori "Fans." 343 DScribr 10-Jul-15 19:29
Re: Same nonsense-different day....A MUST READ for all Ori "Fans." 447 Origyptian 10-Jul-15 21:02
Selective memory loss 458 DScribr 10-Jul-15 22:49
Re: Seems to be a Dbl-standard 344 Jon Ellison 09-Jul-15 01:09
English Lesson 368 randompHactor 27-Jun-15 15:46
Re: English Lesson 368 Thanos5150 27-Jun-15 16:33
Re: English Lesson 397 Jon Ellison 27-Jun-15 16:55
Re: English Lesson 409 Origyptian 27-Jun-15 20:25
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 375 Corpuscles 26-Jun-15 04:31
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 291 Audrey 26-Jun-15 05:23
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 305 Corpuscles 26-Jun-15 06:43
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 297 Audrey 27-Jun-15 01:28
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 357 Corpuscles 27-Jun-15 01:56
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 367 Thanos5150 26-Jun-15 17:00
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 462 Origyptian 28-Jun-15 18:58
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 328 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 20:05
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 361 Origyptian 29-Jun-15 13:39
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 360 Jon Ellison 29-Jun-15 14:11
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 366 Audrey 30-Jun-15 03:01
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 365 Jon Ellison 30-Jun-15 13:20
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 352 DUNE 27-Jun-15 17:01
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 366 Jon Ellison 27-Jun-15 17:10
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 367 Sirfiroth 27-Jun-15 18:12
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 323 Jon Ellison 27-Jun-15 18:37
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 361 cladking 27-Jun-15 18:47
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 319 Ulrich 28-Jun-15 15:06
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 345 Origyptian 28-Jun-15 15:30
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 334 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 16:33
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 305 Audrey 28-Jun-15 17:39
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 332 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 18:23
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 378 Ulrich 29-Jun-15 19:20
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 379 Audrey 30-Jun-15 01:26
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 315 Ulrich 30-Jun-15 02:28
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 400 Origyptian 30-Jun-15 03:48
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 362 Ulrich 30-Jun-15 15:53
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 432 Ulrich 30-Jun-15 21:03
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 466 Thanos5150 30-Jun-15 04:12
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 336 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 19:11
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 364 Thanos5150 29-Jun-15 21:25


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.