Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
DScribr wrote:

> Jon Ellison wrote:
>
> > Thanos5150 wrote:
> >
> > > Hello DScribr,
> > >
> > > DScribr wrote:
> > >
> > > > Hi T, you've also summed it up very well.
> > > >
> > > > He's not fooling anyone, but thinks he is, and he
> > continues
> > > on
> > > > w/ the Status Quo, willfully ignorant of all, and without
> > a
> > > > thought given to the real issues we have w/ him, or of
> > even
> > > > considering changing his forum conduct.
> > > >
> > > > (Not the first time he's misquoted a source
> > > either...dishonesty
> > > > and forgery, all in one sentence.)
> > >
> > >
Quote

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again
> > and
> > > expecting different results.
> > > Albert Einstein
> > >
> > > I'm afraid we have only ourselves to blame at this point.
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
> ***
> > What are the "real issues" you have with him, and why would
> you
> > want to change his forum conduct.?????????????
> >
> > WHAT and WHY?????????????
> >
>
>
>
>
> > Is it because he has the audacity to disagree with you.?????
> >
> > Would you prefer that all posters agree with your
> viewpoint???
> >
> > Do you have a problem with those that disagree with you on a
> > discussion forum???
> >
> >
> > You are totally blameless. You have no control whatsoever
> over
> > others posts and opinions.
> > You may like to have control over the publication of others
> > opinions, but you don't, get over it.
> >
>
> >
> > Post Edited (27-Jun-15 16:23)
>
> ***
> Your asking this question shows to all that you, (and Ori) are
> extremely lacking in moral values and scruples, esp. regarding
> telling the truth, and apparently you both couldn't care less
> about conducting yourselves in a responsible manner here on
> this forum.
>
> This issue goes far beyond a disagreement between 2, or more,
> ppl....and has much to do w/ honesty and fair play.
>
> Quoting JE, "However, please refrain from accusing others of
> lying or ignorance when they are simply offering up their
> opinion and observations. Even if that opinion is in opposition
> to your belief system. Their knowledge base may differ from
> yours, but is not necessarily less extensive.
> There are no truths and therefore there can be no lies. All
> there can be are opinions based upon observations. "Seeing"."
>
> You won't admit to it, but you both are doing much more than,
> "simply offering up your opinion and observations."
> Quit LYING, and ppl won't call you a "LIAR" JE, it's that
> simple...Opinions can be given without lying. (Helpful Hint:
> Fact-based opinions are usually more well-received.)
>
> Your last sentence IS total BS. There ARE indisputable facts,
> BUT, you both have NO problem disputing them day in, and day
> out, as you dismiss/disregard any and ALL valid evidence that
> others provide simply because YOU don't agree w/ it.
>
> All the while you refuse to offer ANY valid evidence to counter
> these facts, and you both usually deny ever making ANY claims
> later on. Ori stated the roof blocks in C's Chamber are NOT
> Tura Limestone, but he offers NO valid evidence, and NO proof
> whatsoever to support his false statement, and he never will.
> (Want mainstream to believe that they are NOT Tura Limestone???
> PROVE IT TO THEM.)
>
> Apparently, you both believe that the entire world should hold
> everything, 'Stop-The-Presses' and wait patiently while you
> both 're-evaluate', and then give your 'learned' opinion(s).
> You can 're-evaluate' indisputable facts ALL you like, BUT,
> these facts remain unchanged....REGARDLESS of how many times
> you insist otherwise.
>
> IF someone provides proof that some one else IS wrong, the
> person who IS wrong SHOULD CONCEDE the point IN WRITING. Not
> doing so IS poor forum conduct.
>
> So, since you both have NO factual evidence, ETC. you resort to
> false and misleading statements, diversionary and deflective
> tactics, and vain attempts at irrelevant and unnecessary
> over-complication of a given issue, (thermionic molecular
> agitation, see below).
> Quoting JE, "JE believes that the AE didn't know what air was."
>
>
>
> Your WORST fault is your constant LAME attempts to twist ppl's
> words and meanings here.....It's OBVIOUS to most of us here
> that the quote function works very well, and can easily be
> utilized to show exactly what WAS said, etc. and shows how
> pitifully weak your argument IS. (THIS is the ONLY forum where
> ppl have tried this w/ me.)
>
> You told your biggest LIE ever today by stating that you and
> Ori don't have an agenda. It's obvious to ALL readers here that
> you DO have an agenda.
>
> Quit lying and ppl won't call you a "LIAR".
>
>
>
>
> Now, plz answer your own question, WHY change???
>
>
>
> ************************************************
> FROM Air Shafts Thread: Author: Jon Ellison (82.24.228.---)
> Date: 12-Jun-15 18:40
>
> DScribr wrote:
>
>
> >
> > For some absurd reason, JE apparently believes that the 4th
> > Dynasty AE couldn't possibly have known that hot air rises!!!
> > They were NOT stinky-footed bumpkins; they knew hot air
> rises,
> > and they knew enough about HVAC to plan, design, engineer,
> and
> > build the air shafts in the GP. (I guess the AE knowing hot
> air
> > rises somehow endangers the 'validity' of his crack-pot Long
> > Lost Advanced Civilization, (LLAC) 'Theory'.)
>
> Yes the "absurd reason" why JE believes that the AE could not
> have known that hot air rises is that JE does not believe that
> the AE understood the principles behind thermionic molecular
> agitation, JE also believes that the AE were not aware of how
> expansion related to mass could reduce the density of a given
> volume of air.
> JE also believes that the AE didn't even know what air was, or
> what it was composed of.
>
> JE does believe that the laws underpinning thermodynamics were
> not understood until the 19th and 19th centuries.
>
> Of course Willie Herd believes that the 4th AE had the
> experimental apparatus that enabled them to observe an
> invisible gas and record its behavior .. A truly advanced
> civilisation whose high technology has been lost to time ..
>
> Never heard so much bunkum in my life.
>
> JE
>
> Post Edited (12-Jun-15 18:45)


QUOTED and NOTED...
>



Post Edited (30-Jun-15 22:54)

x

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 935 JonnyMcA 25-Jun-15 20:33
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 395 Thanos5150 25-Jun-15 23:19
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 416 Corpuscles 26-Jun-15 01:22
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 484 Audrey 26-Jun-15 02:00
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 416 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 02:52
Re: Mons Claudianus Tools 417 MJT 26-Jun-15 17:34
Re: Mons Claudianus Tools 398 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 17:57
Re: Mons Claudianus Tools 470 MJT 26-Jun-15 19:22
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 410 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 04:04
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 402 Audrey 26-Jun-15 05:18
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 400 Jon Ellison 26-Jun-15 10:24
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 428 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 15:26
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 401 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 19:23
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 405 Thanos5150 26-Jun-15 06:28
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 332 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 14:50
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 368 Audrey 27-Jun-15 02:20
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 353 Origyptian 27-Jun-15 04:49
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 398 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 02:33
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 425 Thanos5150 26-Jun-15 07:06
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 405 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 15:06
Example 429 DScribr 26-Jun-15 18:05
Re: Example 369 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 19:04
Re: Example 347 cladking 26-Jun-15 19:21
Re: Example 385 Brian Patterson 26-Jun-15 19:32
Re: Example 436 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 19:43
Re: Example 387 DScribr 26-Jun-15 22:36
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 370 Thanos5150 26-Jun-15 20:24
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 409 Origyptian 26-Jun-15 21:42
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 401 Corpuscles 27-Jun-15 00:19
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 405 Audrey 27-Jun-15 02:26
Same old same old..... 459 DScribr 26-Jun-15 22:48
Re: Same old same old..... 430 Thanos5150 27-Jun-15 05:16
Re: Same old same old..... 400 Jon Ellison 27-Jun-15 16:08
Re: Same old same old..... 407 Origyptian 27-Jun-15 21:18
Re: Same old same old..... 360 Corpuscles 28-Jun-15 00:10
Re: Same old same old..... 338 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 01:25
Re: Same old same old..... 417 Corpuscles 28-Jun-15 02:52
Re: Same old same old..... 391 Origyptian 28-Jun-15 01:35
Re: Same old same old..... 412 Audrey 28-Jun-15 00:47
Re: Same old same old..... 445 Origyptian 28-Jun-15 02:56
Re: Same old same old..... 381 Merrell 28-Jun-15 13:20
Only One World of True Believers? 398 cladking 28-Jun-15 15:23
Re: Same old same old..... 364 Thanos5150 28-Jun-15 03:27
Re: Same old same old..... 467 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 11:00
Re: Same old same old..... 348 Thanos5150 28-Jun-15 16:53
Re: Same old same old..... 431 Origyptian 28-Jun-15 17:25
Re: Same old same old..... 376 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 18:14
Why change??? 364 DScribr 30-Jun-15 22:19
Re: Why change??? 362 Jon Ellison 30-Jun-15 22:52
Re: Why change??? 391 Origyptian 01-Jul-15 04:27
Re: Why change??? 432 Corpuscles 01-Jul-15 06:11
Re: Why change??? 375 Origyptian 01-Jul-15 13:41
Re: Why change??? 373 Jon Ellison 01-Jul-15 14:08
Re: Why change??? 434 Origyptian 01-Jul-15 15:33
Re: Why change??? 372 Jon Ellison 01-Jul-15 15:38
Re: Why change??? 429 Jon Ellison 01-Jul-15 16:03
Re: Why change??? 406 Origyptian 01-Jul-15 16:21
Re: Why care about the facts??? 358 DScribr 02-Jul-15 19:59
Re: Why care about the facts??? 377 Origyptian 02-Jul-15 20:13
Re: Why care about the facts??? 393 Jon Ellison 02-Jul-15 20:52
Mod Warning > Jon Ellison 395 lukehancock 03-Jul-15 11:20
Re: Why should 'we' care about the facts??? 420 DScribr 06-Jul-15 18:17
Re: Why should 'we' care about the facts??? 388 Corpuscles 07-Jul-15 02:26
Re: Why should 'we' care about the facts??? 401 Origyptian 07-Jul-15 03:26
Willful ignorance 447 DScribr 07-Jul-15 18:02
Re: Why care about the facts??? 406 Jon Ellison 02-Jul-15 22:49
Re: NO change of facts 372 DScribr 02-Jul-15 19:54
Re: NO change of facts 395 Origyptian 02-Jul-15 21:55
Re: Why change??? 331 DScribr 02-Jul-15 19:52
Re: Why change??? 434 Origyptian 02-Jul-15 21:54
"Seems to be..." 359 DScribr 06-Jul-15 18:06
Re: "Seems to be..." 371 Origyptian 06-Jul-15 19:03
Re: "Seems to be..." 285 DScribr 07-Jul-15 17:48
Re: "Seems to be..." 387 Origyptian 07-Jul-15 18:19
Re: "Seems to be..." 373 DScribr 07-Jul-15 18:31
Re: "Seems to be..." 388 Origyptian 07-Jul-15 18:35
Re: "Seems to be..." 379 Jon Ellison 07-Jul-15 20:27
Re: Seems to be a Dbl-standard 396 DScribr 08-Jul-15 17:49
Re: Seems to be a Dbl-standard 336 Origyptian 08-Jul-15 17:55
It IS a Dbl-standard!!! 368 DScribr 08-Jul-15 22:49
Re: It IS a Dbl-standard!!! 441 Jon Ellison 09-Jul-15 00:32
Re: It IS a Dbl-standard!!! 414 Origyptian 09-Jul-15 05:55
Same nonsense-different day... 431 DScribr 09-Jul-15 18:13
Re: Same nonsense-different day... 413 Origyptian 09-Jul-15 18:45
Re: Same nonsense-different day... 395 Jon Ellison 09-Jul-15 19:21
Re: Same nonsense-different day....A MUST READ for all Ori "Fans." 365 DScribr 10-Jul-15 19:29
Re: Same nonsense-different day....A MUST READ for all Ori "Fans." 490 Origyptian 10-Jul-15 21:02
Selective memory loss 485 DScribr 10-Jul-15 22:49
Re: Seems to be a Dbl-standard 373 Jon Ellison 09-Jul-15 01:09
English Lesson 392 randompHactor 27-Jun-15 15:46
Re: English Lesson 406 Thanos5150 27-Jun-15 16:33
Re: English Lesson 424 Jon Ellison 27-Jun-15 16:55
Re: English Lesson 446 Origyptian 27-Jun-15 20:25
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 413 Corpuscles 26-Jun-15 04:31
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 330 Audrey 26-Jun-15 05:23
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 328 Corpuscles 26-Jun-15 06:43
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 317 Audrey 27-Jun-15 01:28
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 379 Corpuscles 27-Jun-15 01:56
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 390 Thanos5150 26-Jun-15 17:00
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 499 Origyptian 28-Jun-15 18:58
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 362 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 20:05
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 402 Origyptian 29-Jun-15 13:39
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 387 Jon Ellison 29-Jun-15 14:11
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 403 Audrey 30-Jun-15 03:01
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 385 Jon Ellison 30-Jun-15 13:20
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 375 DUNE 27-Jun-15 17:01
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 390 Jon Ellison 27-Jun-15 17:10
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 392 Sirfiroth 27-Jun-15 18:12
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 344 Jon Ellison 27-Jun-15 18:37
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 403 cladking 27-Jun-15 18:47
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 352 Ulrich 28-Jun-15 15:06
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 374 Origyptian 28-Jun-15 15:30
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 358 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 16:33
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 337 Audrey 28-Jun-15 17:39
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 375 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 18:23
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 420 Ulrich 29-Jun-15 19:20
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 444 Audrey 30-Jun-15 01:26
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 334 Ulrich 30-Jun-15 02:28
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 426 Origyptian 30-Jun-15 03:48
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 383 Ulrich 30-Jun-15 15:53
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 468 Ulrich 30-Jun-15 21:03
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 501 Thanos5150 30-Jun-15 04:12
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 356 Jon Ellison 28-Jun-15 19:11
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction part 2 394 Thanos5150 29-Jun-15 21:25


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.