Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
loveritas wrote:

> Hi Origyptian,
>
> You stated :
>
> "From all that I've seen from Mons Claudianus, there is
> compelling evidence that those granite artifacts were not
> quarried by the Romans but rather were originally part of the
> infrastructure of far older structures within those
> settlements..."

>
> There is no compelling evidence.
>
> Actually, there is not a shred of evidence to support such a
> stupid, nonsensical statement. Do you really think that any
> rational person would believe that the Mons Claudianus was the
> site of an unknown culture who just happened to have built a
> version of the Pantheon there (even if it was just the
> columns), and it fell down, was discovered by the Romans and
> transported back to Rome?
>
> How could any sane person possibly come up with such claptrap?
> Again, you just make things up in your own mind, somehow
> convince yourself of their veracity and, promote them on this
> board as fact, thus derailing threads ad finitum. Some of us
> are still waiting for your "compelling evidence" of a "high
> pressure event" in the King's Chamber. Just another on your
> list of fantasies.
>
> You first came on this board with your rubbish story lifted
> from 1001 Tales of the Arabian Nights, about the "booty" taken
> from G1 by Al Mamun. I called you out on the fact that, despite
> demanding "hard evidence" from everyone else, you had presented
> no evidence whatsoever to support your absurd notion and
> accused you then, of simply making things up and having
> absolutely no credibility.
>
> Nothing has changed. My initial call still stands.
>
> lover
>

You're doing a fine job digging your own grave at this point.
I can't help it if you can't see the evidence all around that site.
I'll get back to you when I return home.
Maybe by then you'll provide the actual evidence you claim you cited about the ostraca translation. Those publicly available documents didn't contain any translations, unless you are referring to the article we need to pay $30 to see.

Meanwhile, perhaps you'll learn to be civil and allow others their own analyses if they happen to deviate from your own.



______________________________________________________________
How can any of us ever know, when all we can do is think?

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 2250 Thanos5150 15-Jun-15 00:48
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 408 Origyptian 15-Jun-15 02:29
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 313 loveritas 15-Jun-15 04:04
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 368 Thanos5150 15-Jun-15 06:01
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 399 Origyptian 15-Jun-15 13:43
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 328 Thanos5150 15-Jun-15 16:37
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 345 Corpuscles 15-Jun-15 17:04
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 408 Thanos5150 15-Jun-15 18:10
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 377 Thanos5150 15-Jun-15 18:36
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 386 Jon Ellison 15-Jun-15 19:43
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 416 Thanos5150 15-Jun-15 21:35
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 327 Origyptian 15-Jun-15 21:18
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 329 Jon Ellison 15-Jun-15 21:38
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 305 Origyptian 16-Jun-15 00:05
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 324 Corpuscles 16-Jun-15 01:25
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 355 Jon Ellison 16-Jun-15 02:01
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 395 Corpuscles 16-Jun-15 02:31
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 341 Jon Ellison 16-Jun-15 02:34
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 351 Origyptian 16-Jun-15 02:54
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 518 Thanos5150 16-Jun-15 03:16
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 298 Jon Ellison 16-Jun-15 03:40
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 343 Thanos5150 16-Jun-15 04:22
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 307 Origyptian 16-Jun-15 02:24
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 324 Corpuscles 15-Jun-15 21:47
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 337 Origyptian 16-Jun-15 00:09
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 333 Origyptian 15-Jun-15 19:46
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 358 Corpuscles 15-Jun-15 21:28
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 372 Origyptian 15-Jun-15 23:59
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 296 DScribr 19-Jun-15 19:22
Re:GP before/after flood. ..Hyperion? 361 Thunderbird 22-Jun-15 22:28
The Sun Behind The Sun 388 loveritas 22-Jun-15 23:45
Re: The Sun Behind The Sun 332 Thunderbird 23-Jun-15 06:59
Re: The Sun Behind The Sun 376 loveritas 23-Jun-15 08:06
Re: Intervention 349 Thunderbird 23-Jun-15 21:51
Re: Intervention 350 loveritas 24-Jun-15 01:56
Interesting n/t 355 cladking 24-Jun-15 02:08
Re:Fallen Angels and Giants 393 Thunderbird 24-Jun-15 17:06
Re:Fallen Angels and Giants 360 cladking 24-Jun-15 17:25
Re:Cyclopean ruins 339 Thunderbird 25-Jun-15 16:41
Re:Cyclopean ruins 325 Origyptian 25-Jun-15 17:00
Re:Fallen Angels and Giants 336 loveritas 24-Jun-15 21:31
Re:GP before/after flood. ..Hyperion? 336 Audrey 23-Jun-15 02:28
Re:GP before/after flood. ..Hyperion? 263 Eddie Larry 23-Jun-15 03:03
Re:GP before/after flood. ..Hyperion? 343 Audrey 23-Jun-15 05:45
Re:GP before/after flood. ..Hyperion? 367 Thunderbird 23-Jun-15 04:53
Re:GP before/after flood. ..Hyperion? 285 MJT 23-Jun-15 06:31
Re:Are Giants Myth....LOL 368 Thunderbird 23-Jun-15 07:30
Re:Are Giants Myth....LOL 384 MJT 23-Jun-15 10:18
Re:GP before/after flood. ..Hyperion? 306 Origyptian 23-Jun-15 12:34
Re:GP before/after flood. ..Hyperion? 371 MJT 23-Jun-15 13:02
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 306 Corpuscles 15-Jun-15 06:33
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 339 Origyptian 15-Jun-15 13:48
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 331 Jon Ellison 15-Jun-15 14:15
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 378 Thanos5150 15-Jun-15 07:19
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 343 Jon Ellison 15-Jun-15 09:29
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 301 MJT 15-Jun-15 12:09
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 308 Ulrich 15-Jun-15 16:35
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 299 Jon Ellison 15-Jun-15 12:47
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 381 MJT 15-Jun-15 12:58
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 316 Jon Ellison 15-Jun-15 13:30
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 243 MJT 15-Jun-15 14:21
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 326 Jon Ellison 15-Jun-15 14:46
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 287 Corpuscles 15-Jun-15 16:57
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 406 Origyptian 15-Jun-15 14:20
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 359 Origyptian 15-Jun-15 14:14
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 367 Jon Ellison 15-Jun-15 15:50
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 288 Corpuscles 15-Jun-15 16:26
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 321 Jon Ellison 15-Jun-15 16:36
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 358 Origyptian 15-Jun-15 23:19
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 326 Corpuscles 16-Jun-15 00:22
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 389 Origyptian 16-Jun-15 01:13
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 366 Corpuscles 16-Jun-15 02:16
Roman Quarrying 344 loveritas 16-Jun-15 02:34
Re: Roman Quarrying 304 Origyptian 16-Jun-15 02:58
Re: Roman Quarrying 359 loveritas 16-Jun-15 03:37
Re: Roman Quarrying 338 Thanos5150 16-Jun-15 06:54
Re: Roman Quarrying 347 Thanos5150 16-Jun-15 03:32
Re: Roman Quandary 369 Origyptian 16-Jun-15 17:15
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 341 Origyptian 16-Jun-15 02:52
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 332 Corpuscles 16-Jun-15 04:44
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 343 Origyptian 16-Jun-15 05:44
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 417 Thanos5150 16-Jun-15 06:23
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 360 Origyptian 16-Jun-15 19:16
Glazed Eyeballs 362 loveritas 16-Jun-15 07:01
Re: Glazed Eyeballs 411 Jon Ellison 16-Jun-15 09:52
Re: Glazed Eyeballs 307 loveritas 16-Jun-15 12:41
Re: Glazed Eyeballs 318 Jon Ellison 16-Jun-15 12:49
Re: Glazed Eyeballs 361 loveritas 16-Jun-15 12:55
Re: Glazed Eyeballs 403 Corpuscles 16-Jun-15 15:39
Re: Glazed Eyeballs 314 Jon Ellison 16-Jun-15 17:08
Re: Glazed Eyeballs 279 Corpuscles 16-Jun-15 18:02
Re: Glazed Eyeballs 343 Jon Ellison 16-Jun-15 18:23
Re: Glazed Eyeballs 455 Corpuscles 18-Jun-15 20:50
Re: Glazed Eyeballs 312 Thanos5150 19-Jun-15 04:10
Staggering Work! 322 loveritas 19-Jun-15 04:43
Re: Staggering Work! 415 Origyptian 19-Jun-15 16:20
No Compelling Evidence Just Idiotic Opinions 450 loveritas 19-Jun-15 23:20
Re: No Compelling Evidence Just Idiotic Opinions 215 Origyptian 19-Jun-15 23:25
Re: No Compelling Evidence Just Idiotic Opinions 390 loveritas 20-Jun-15 02:49
Re: No Compelling Evidence Just Idiotic Opinions 335 Origyptian 20-Jun-15 16:23
Re: No Compelling Evidence Just Idiotic Opinions 282 Thanos5150 20-Jun-15 16:57
In developing a hypothesis... 354 Origyptian 21-Jun-15 00:48
Who Do You Think You're Fooling? 348 loveritas 21-Jun-15 01:30
Re: He thinks he's fooling everyone. 286 DScribr 23-Jun-15 17:27
Re: He thinks he's fooling everyone. 366 Brian Patterson 23-Jun-15 18:10
Re: He thinks he's fooling everyone. 281 DScribr 23-Jun-15 18:13
Re: He thinks he's fooling everyone. 388 Thanos5150 23-Jun-15 18:38
Re: He thinks he's fooling everyone. 381 Jon Ellison 23-Jun-15 19:04
Re: He thinks he's fooling everyone. 329 Thanos5150 23-Jun-15 22:33
Re: He thinks he's fooling everyone. 322 Jon Ellison 23-Jun-15 23:12
Re: He thinks he's fooling everyone. 297 DScribr 24-Jun-15 17:53
Re: He thinks he's fooling everyone. 301 Origyptian 24-Jun-15 18:01
Re: He really thinks he's fooling everyone. 309 DScribr 24-Jun-15 18:47
Re: He really thinks he's fooling everyone. 349 Origyptian 24-Jun-15 19:12
Right on the money! 361 DScribr 24-Jun-15 17:52
Re: Right on the money! 275 Thanos5150 24-Jun-15 21:27
JE attempts totwist my words/meaning, again! 342 DScribr 24-Jun-15 17:47
Totally Dishonest 342 loveritas 24-Jun-15 22:14
Re: Totally Dishonest 330 Origyptian 24-Jun-15 23:13
Re: Tool Marks 382 MJT 24-Jun-15 23:49
Re: Tool Marks 350 Audrey 25-Jun-15 00:51
Re: Totally Dishonest 364 loveritas 25-Jun-15 04:33
Re: He thinks he's fooling everyone. 345 cladking 23-Jun-15 20:53
Re: He thinks he's fooling everyone. 306 Corpuscles 23-Jun-15 20:18
Re: He thinks he's fooling everyone. 364 Origyptian 24-Jun-15 01:09
Re: He still thinks he's fooling everyone. 282 DScribr 24-Jun-15 17:59
Re: Who Do You Think You're Fooling? 358 Origyptian 24-Jun-15 00:59
Re: Who Do You Think You're Fooling? 314 Corpuscles 24-Jun-15 01:30
All Out For A Duck 382 loveritas 24-Jun-15 02:28
Re: All Out For A Duck 365 Origyptian 24-Jun-15 04:14
Re: All Out For A Duck 371 loveritas 24-Jun-15 04:26
Re: All Out For A Duck 345 Corpuscles 24-Jun-15 04:55
Re: All Out For A Duck 314 loveritas 24-Jun-15 05:07
Re: All Out For A Duck 360 Thanos5150 24-Jun-15 05:15
Re: All Out For A Duck 292 loveritas 24-Jun-15 05:26
Re: All Out For A Duck 281 Thanos5150 24-Jun-15 06:04
Who Do You Think I'm Trying To Fool? 356 Origyptian 24-Jun-15 04:01
Re: Who Do You Think I'm Trying To Fool? 338 Corpuscles 25-Jun-15 01:25
Re: Who Do You Think I'm Trying To Fool? 382 Jon Ellison 25-Jun-15 12:40
Re: Who Do You Think I'm Trying To Fool? 338 Corpuscles 25-Jun-15 17:57
Re: Who Do You Think I'm Trying To Fool? 281 Origyptian 25-Jun-15 14:36
Re: Who Do You Think I'm Trying To Fool? 297 Corpuscles 25-Jun-15 18:17
Re: Who Do You Think You're Fooling? 223 Thanos5150 24-Jun-15 05:12
Re: Who Do You Think You're Fooling? 298 DScribr 24-Jun-15 18:03
Re: Staggering Work! 321 Corpuscles 20-Jun-15 06:29
Re: Staggering Work! 319 Thanos5150 20-Jun-15 06:46
Re: Staggering Work! 287 loveritas 20-Jun-15 07:53
Re: Staggering Work! 345 Corpuscles 20-Jun-15 09:07
Re: Staggering Work! 272 Origyptian 20-Jun-15 22:58
Re: Staggering Work! 360 Thanos5150 21-Jun-15 00:23
Re: Staggering Work! 391 Jon Ellison 21-Jun-15 01:01
The Special Significance of Mons Claudianus Granodiorite 351 loveritas 17-Jun-15 01:45
Re: The Special Significance of Mons Claudianus Granodiorite 358 Corpuscles 17-Jun-15 03:24
Re: The Special Significance of Mons Claudianus Granodiorite 391 loveritas 17-Jun-15 04:52
Re: The Special Significance of Mons Claudianus Granodiorite 331 Corpuscles 17-Jun-15 05:28
Re: The Special Significance of Mons Claudianus Granodiorite 338 Thanos5150 17-Jun-15 06:06
Re: The Special Significance of Mons Claudianus Granodiorite 333 Origyptian 17-Jun-15 14:49
Re: The Special Significance of Mons Claudianus Granodiorite 404 loveritas 17-Jun-15 22:17
Re: The Special Significance of Mons Claudianus Granodiorite 333 Origyptian 18-Jun-15 00:45
Re: Glazed Eyeballs 406 Thanos5150 16-Jun-15 18:55
Re: Glazed Eyeballs 312 Jon Ellison 16-Jun-15 19:18
Re: Glazed Eyeballs 323 Thanos5150 16-Jun-15 19:48
Re: Glazed Eyeballs 326 Jon Ellison 16-Jun-15 19:55
Re: Glazed Eyeballs 378 Origyptian 16-Jun-15 19:57
Re: Glazed Eyeballs 290 Jon Ellison 16-Jun-15 19:59
Re: Glazed Eyeballs 312 Origyptian 16-Jun-15 21:45
Re: Glazed Eyeballs 294 Corpuscles 17-Jun-15 03:33
Re: Glazed Eyeballs 295 Origyptian 16-Jun-15 19:44
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction - hieroglyphs 305 MJT 15-Jun-15 19:55
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction - hieroglyphs 344 Jon Ellison 15-Jun-15 20:01
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction - hieroglyphs 394 MJT 15-Jun-15 20:55
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction - hieroglyphs 362 Origyptian 15-Jun-15 23:41
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction - hieroglyphs 316 MJT 16-Jun-15 11:38
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction - hieroglyphs 359 Jon Ellison 16-Jun-15 12:15
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction - hieroglyphs 340 Sirfiroth 16-Jun-15 18:05
Hieroglyphs NOT Forged 297 DScribr 19-Jun-15 20:02
Re: Hieroglyphs NOT Forged 289 Origyptian 19-Jun-15 20:05
Re: Hieroglyphs NOT Forged 389 Sirfiroth 19-Jun-15 20:30
Re: Hieroglyphs NOT Forged 354 Origyptian 19-Jun-15 21:10
Re: Hieroglyphs NOT Forged 339 Jon Ellison 19-Jun-15 21:35
Re: Hieroglyphs NOT Forged 369 Origyptian 19-Jun-15 22:01
Re: Hieroglyphs NOT Forged 295 Jon Ellison 20-Jun-15 00:29
Re: Hieroglyphs NOT Forged 321 Origyptian 20-Jun-15 15:25
Re: Hieroglyphs NOT Forged 319 Jon Ellison 20-Jun-15 15:52
Re: Hieroglyphs NOT Forged 357 Origyptian 21-Jun-15 00:09
Re: Hieroglyphs NOT Forged 315 DUNE 20-Jun-15 16:47
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction - hieroglyphs 355 Origyptian 16-Jun-15 21:15
hieroglyphs are attested 273 DScribr 19-Jun-15 19:49
Re: hieroglyphs are attested 306 Origyptian 19-Jun-15 20:16
Re: Giza Hieroglyphs 334 DScribr 23-Jun-15 17:45
Re: Giza Hieroglyphs 325 Corpuscles 23-Jun-15 20:23
Re: Giza Hieroglyphs 347 Brian Patterson 23-Jun-15 23:56
Re: Giza Hieroglyphs 366 Corpuscles 24-Jun-15 00:14
Re: Giza Hieroglyphs 376 Brian Patterson 24-Jun-15 00:22
Re: Giza Hieroglyphs 312 Corpuscles 24-Jun-15 00:35
Re: Giza Hieroglyphs 306 Origyptian 24-Jun-15 03:49
Evidence-Plz help w/ pic search..... 356 DScribr 24-Jun-15 18:10
Re: Evidence-Plz help w/ pic search..... 330 Origyptian 24-Jun-15 19:05
hieroglyphs- 'Who knows...' 308 DScribr 19-Jun-15 19:39
Re: hieroglyphs- 'Who knows...' 307 Origyptian 19-Jun-15 20:13
Re: hypocrisy 394 DScribr 22-Jun-15 17:39
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction - hieroglyphs 319 Frank D 20-Jun-15 13:46
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction - hieroglyphs 322 Jon Ellison 20-Jun-15 14:48
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction - hieroglyphs 282 Frank D 20-Jun-15 18:45
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction - hieroglyphs 390 Jon Ellison 20-Jun-15 21:31
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction - hieroglyphs 324 Sirfiroth 20-Jun-15 22:02
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction - hieroglyphs 334 Jon Ellison 20-Jun-15 22:14
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction - hieroglyphs 332 Frank D 20-Jun-15 23:40
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction - hieroglyphs 302 Frank D 20-Jun-15 23:35
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction - hieroglyphs 285 Brian Patterson 21-Jun-15 18:58
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction - hieroglyphs 295 Spiros 21-Jun-15 02:22
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 323 MJT 15-Jun-15 14:11
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 272 Thanos5150 15-Jun-15 22:07
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 314 MJT 16-Jun-15 19:55
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 218 Jon Ellison 16-Jun-15 20:19
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 281 Thanos5150 18-Jun-15 04:56
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 355 Ulrich 15-Jun-15 15:01
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 286 Corpuscles 15-Jun-15 20:41
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 322 Jon Ellison 15-Jun-15 21:14
The Other Way Around 330 loveritas 16-Jun-15 04:06
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 328 Thanos5150 16-Jun-15 00:04
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 368 Thanos5150 16-Jun-15 06:29
The Twins 334 loveritas 16-Jun-15 07:57
Re: The Twins 403 Thanos5150 17-Jun-15 05:43
Re: The Twins 372 Corpuscles 17-Jun-15 06:53
Re: The Twins 350 Origyptian 17-Jun-15 15:12
Re: The Twins 395 Thanos5150 18-Jun-15 05:24
Re: The Twins 335 loveritas 17-Jun-15 07:34
Re: The Twins 341 MJT 17-Jun-15 13:26
Re: The Twins 338 loveritas 17-Jun-15 22:14
Re: The Twins 339 Thanos5150 18-Jun-15 05:55
Re: The Twins 346 MJT 17-Jun-15 10:09
Re: The Twins 290 Audrey 18-Jun-15 02:45
Re: The Twins 388 Thanos5150 18-Jun-15 03:23
Re: The Twins 285 Audrey 18-Jun-15 05:56
Re: The Twins 318 Thanos5150 18-Jun-15 06:17
Re: The Twins 348 Audrey 18-Jun-15 06:42
Re: The Twins 349 loveritas 18-Jun-15 07:37
Re: The Twins 309 cladking 18-Jun-15 15:34
Re: The Twins 300 loveritas 18-Jun-15 22:16
Re: The Twins 270 cladking 19-Jun-15 02:04
Whole Lotta Shakin' 272 loveritas 19-Jun-15 02:42
Re: Whole Lotta Shakin' 309 cladking 19-Jun-15 17:10
Re: The Twins 273 Audrey 19-Jun-15 04:16
Poor Donkey 247 loveritas 19-Jun-15 05:07
Re: Poor Donkey 285 Thanos5150 19-Jun-15 06:04
Re: Poor Donkey 257 loveritas 19-Jun-15 11:42
Re: Poor Donkey 357 cladking 19-Jun-15 17:43
Re: Poor Donkey 286 Thanos5150 19-Jun-15 22:56
Re: Poor Donkey 313 loveritas 19-Jun-15 23:33
Re: Poor Donkey 316 Thanos5150 19-Jun-15 23:34
Re: Poor Donkey 277 loveritas 20-Jun-15 03:39
Re: Poor Donkey 315 Thanos5150 20-Jun-15 06:27
"...destroy the pyramids" 292 Origyptian 20-Jun-15 16:43
Re: "...destroy the pyramids" 361 Morten 20-Jun-15 17:20
Re: "...destroy the pyramids" 330 Origyptian 21-Jun-15 15:56
Re: "...destroy the pyramids" 276 Thanos5150 20-Jun-15 17:27
Re: Poor Donkey 305 Audrey 20-Jun-15 04:58
Re: The Twins 330 cladking 19-Jun-15 17:17
Re: The Twins 314 Audrey 20-Jun-15 06:57
Re: The Twins 296 cladking 20-Jun-15 17:10
Re: The Twins 303 Audrey 21-Jun-15 06:19
Re: The Twins 354 cladking 21-Jun-15 15:13
Re: The Twins 331 Jon Ellison 18-Jun-15 15:59
Re: The Twins 361 Thanos5150 18-Jun-15 21:04
Re: The Twins 287 Audrey 19-Jun-15 03:11
Re: The Twins 330 Thanos5150 19-Jun-15 05:06
Re: The Twins 420 Audrey 20-Jun-15 04:53
Re: The Twins 371 Thanos5150 20-Jun-15 07:29
Re: The Twins 360 Audrey 21-Jun-15 00:52
Re: The Twins 394 Thanos5150 21-Jun-15 01:15
Re: The Twins 323 MJT 21-Jun-15 09:47
Re: The Twins 274 Thanos5150 21-Jun-15 21:16
Re: The Twins 301 MJT 21-Jun-15 23:16
Re: The Twins 333 Jon Ellison 21-Jun-15 01:29
Re: The Twins 384 Audrey 21-Jun-15 06:47
Re: The Twins 332 cladking 21-Jun-15 15:23
Re: The Twins 346 Ulrich 21-Jun-15 18:42
Re: The Twins 316 cladking 21-Jun-15 18:52
Re: The Twins 356 MJT 19-Jun-15 07:53
Re: The Twins 338 Audrey 20-Jun-15 05:02
Re: Audrey, ETs and Ancient Astronauts 296 MJT 20-Jun-15 10:31
Re: The Twins 268 cladking 18-Jun-15 15:11
Re: The Twins 363 Corpuscles 18-Jun-15 21:36
Re: The Twins 333 Audrey 19-Jun-15 04:54
The Stains 279 loveritas 19-Jun-15 02:34
Re: The Stains 353 Audrey 19-Jun-15 03:57
Re: The Stains 350 loveritas 19-Jun-15 04:24
Re: The Twins 362 Spiros 18-Jun-15 21:22
Re: The Twins 325 Thanos5150 19-Jun-15 04:00
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 294 Spiros 17-Jun-15 03:13
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 280 DScribr 23-Jun-15 18:10
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 344 Thanos5150 24-Jun-15 05:08
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 338 DScribr 24-Jun-15 18:43
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 284 Origyptian 24-Jun-15 19:11
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 376 Jon Ellison 24-Jun-15 21:15
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 323 Thanos5150 24-Jun-15 21:44
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 344 Audrey 25-Jun-15 00:57
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 338 Thanos5150 25-Jun-15 05:07
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 275 Audrey 25-Jun-15 06:58
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 302 Jon Ellison 25-Jun-15 12:23
Thread Closed: Please continue on part 2 338 JonnyMcA 25-Jun-15 20:34


Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.