Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Corpuscles wrote:

> Hi Ori
>
> Origyptian wrote:
>
>
> > I've described several aspects of the physical evidence that
> > contradict the notion that those blocks were quarried in Egypt
> > by the Romans:
>
> >Those so-called quarries have been
> > described to be self-contained communities complete with bath
> > houses, schools, women, children, rather than industrial quarry
> > outposts, suggesting the columns remaining there today were
> > part of that community's infrastructure.
>
> Why would anything be left other than that unwanted be left
> if you claim the Romans were
> "acquirers" in this and definitely were thief's at times!? Why
> would it HAVE to be
> the infrastructure other than the rubble , rejects and duds?!

I must have missed your point there. There IS nothing left presumably because it's been pilfered except for the crudest remnants of buildings of poor stonework, and of course the broken columns.

And so the point is, why would it have to be a quarry?



> > The columns remaining in Egypt (at Mons) are completely hewn,
> > shaped, and polished rather than being rough prototypes ready
> > for shipping to a prestaging area at the site of construction
> > where the final shaping/polishing of the surfaces in the
> > finished product was done.
>
> >Is there any logical explanation of
> > why the construction engineers would take such an unnecessary
> > risk with the final product?
> >
> For any sort of "evidence" I guess you would have to ask a 1 century knowledgeable
> "construction engineers " involved in the project!

And so, unfortunately, such an open question doesn't allow us to conclude it was a quarry either, especially since it defies logic. Otherwise, you cannot simply say they must have used a different logic without stating what it was or provide other hard evidence to support that.



> But the conjecture is almost limitless... how about they had
> all their available stone workers
> at the most elite region for stone the Empire could deserve,
> had a bit of trouble and couldn't afford
> to have quality finishers at Rome.. they needed them for a
> project in Gaul!?

And I disagree with your premise. The conjecture is not limitless. It must be supported by hard evidence. And right now the evidence contradicts the notion that Mons was quarried by Romans for its 60 ton granite columns.


> > All of the columns we see at the "quarry" today were completely
> > finished and polished. None remain only partially quarried,
> > partially shaped, or partially finished. Hardly evidence that
> > the quarry was abandoned. We do see some signs of wedge
> > splitting, but nothing resembling a partially hewn column.
> >
> > There is evidence[[/u] that the Romanesque architecture at those
> > "quarries" is the result of repurposing pre-existing structures
> > that may be far older.
>
> You keep saying that.. without the evidence except your say so!?

The evidence was presented. You keep missing it:
[www.grahamhancock.com]



> > There is no clear explanation regarding why Hadrian required
> > columns to be brought in from Egypt instead of simply tapping
> > the granite quarries in Italy, and that supports the hypothesis
> > that he did so because those columns were already finished in
> > earlier times and were sitting there for the taking by the
> > Roman Empire.[/quote]
>
> What this explanation stuff..... I thought we were after hard "evidence"?

Exactly, so where is the hard evidence that the 1st millennium Romans quarried granite at Mons?


> trying to indicate , your opinion, is merely conjecture, no
> matter how much you admire it!

And again you've missed the point that I'm not voicing an "opinion" but rather am simply looking for hard evidence that the 1st millennium Romans quarried 60 ton solid columns of granite in Egypt and shipped them intact back to Italy. Where is that evidence?



______________________________________________________________
How can any of us ever know, when all we can do is think?

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 3076 Thanos5150 15-Jun-15 00:48
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 568 Origyptian 15-Jun-15 02:29
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 472 loveritas 15-Jun-15 04:04
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 511 Thanos5150 15-Jun-15 06:01
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 550 Origyptian 15-Jun-15 13:43
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 499 Thanos5150 15-Jun-15 16:37
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 496 Corpuscles 15-Jun-15 17:04
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 567 Thanos5150 15-Jun-15 18:10
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 588 Thanos5150 15-Jun-15 18:36
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 526 Jon Ellison 15-Jun-15 19:43
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 557 Thanos5150 15-Jun-15 21:35
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 487 Origyptian 15-Jun-15 21:18
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 490 Jon Ellison 15-Jun-15 21:38
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 441 Origyptian 16-Jun-15 00:05
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 478 Corpuscles 16-Jun-15 01:25
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 494 Jon Ellison 16-Jun-15 02:01
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 585 Corpuscles 16-Jun-15 02:31
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 482 Jon Ellison 16-Jun-15 02:34
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 498 Origyptian 16-Jun-15 02:54
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 729 Thanos5150 16-Jun-15 03:16
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 469 Jon Ellison 16-Jun-15 03:40
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 511 Thanos5150 16-Jun-15 04:22
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 473 Origyptian 16-Jun-15 02:24
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 483 Corpuscles 15-Jun-15 21:47
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 474 Origyptian 16-Jun-15 00:09
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 493 Origyptian 15-Jun-15 19:46
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 495 Corpuscles 15-Jun-15 21:28
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 547 Origyptian 15-Jun-15 23:59
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 444 DScribr 19-Jun-15 19:22
Re:GP before/after flood. ..Hyperion? 512 Thunderbird 22-Jun-15 22:28
The Sun Behind The Sun 552 loveritas 22-Jun-15 23:45
Re: The Sun Behind The Sun 501 Thunderbird 23-Jun-15 06:59
Re: The Sun Behind The Sun 531 loveritas 23-Jun-15 08:06
Re: Intervention 502 Thunderbird 23-Jun-15 21:51
Re: Intervention 518 loveritas 24-Jun-15 01:56
Interesting n/t 510 cladking 24-Jun-15 02:08
Re:Fallen Angels and Giants 554 Thunderbird 24-Jun-15 17:06
Re:Fallen Angels and Giants 509 cladking 24-Jun-15 17:25
Re:Cyclopean ruins 490 Thunderbird 25-Jun-15 16:41
Re:Cyclopean ruins 467 Origyptian 25-Jun-15 17:00
Re:Fallen Angels and Giants 497 loveritas 24-Jun-15 21:31
Re:GP before/after flood. ..Hyperion? 485 Audrey 23-Jun-15 02:28
Re:GP before/after flood. ..Hyperion? 397 Eddie Larry 23-Jun-15 03:03
Re:GP before/after flood. ..Hyperion? 507 Audrey 23-Jun-15 05:45
Re:GP before/after flood. ..Hyperion? 522 Thunderbird 23-Jun-15 04:53
Re:GP before/after flood. ..Hyperion? 441 MJT 23-Jun-15 06:31
Re:Are Giants Myth....LOL 530 Thunderbird 23-Jun-15 07:30
Re:Are Giants Myth....LOL 611 MJT 23-Jun-15 10:18
Re:GP before/after flood. ..Hyperion? 470 Origyptian 23-Jun-15 12:34
Re:GP before/after flood. ..Hyperion? 520 MJT 23-Jun-15 13:02
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 468 Corpuscles 15-Jun-15 06:33
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 477 Origyptian 15-Jun-15 13:48
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 474 Jon Ellison 15-Jun-15 14:15
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 515 Thanos5150 15-Jun-15 07:19
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 503 Jon Ellison 15-Jun-15 09:29
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 464 MJT 15-Jun-15 12:09
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 477 Ulrich 15-Jun-15 16:35
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 451 Jon Ellison 15-Jun-15 12:47
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 525 MJT 15-Jun-15 12:58
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 464 Jon Ellison 15-Jun-15 13:30
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 396 MJT 15-Jun-15 14:21
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 468 Jon Ellison 15-Jun-15 14:46
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 414 Corpuscles 15-Jun-15 16:57
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 547 Origyptian 15-Jun-15 14:20
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 553 Origyptian 15-Jun-15 14:14
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 511 Jon Ellison 15-Jun-15 15:50
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 454 Corpuscles 15-Jun-15 16:26
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 467 Jon Ellison 15-Jun-15 16:36
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 505 Origyptian 15-Jun-15 23:19
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 465 Corpuscles 16-Jun-15 00:22
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 535 Origyptian 16-Jun-15 01:13
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 502 Corpuscles 16-Jun-15 02:16
Roman Quarrying 505 loveritas 16-Jun-15 02:34
Re: Roman Quarrying 440 Origyptian 16-Jun-15 02:58
Re: Roman Quarrying 498 loveritas 16-Jun-15 03:37
Re: Roman Quarrying 495 Thanos5150 16-Jun-15 06:54
Re: Roman Quarrying 491 Thanos5150 16-Jun-15 03:32
Re: Roman Quandary 517 Origyptian 16-Jun-15 17:15
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 492 Origyptian 16-Jun-15 02:52
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 510 Corpuscles 16-Jun-15 04:44
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 510 Origyptian 16-Jun-15 05:44
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 550 Thanos5150 16-Jun-15 06:23
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 523 Origyptian 16-Jun-15 19:16
Glazed Eyeballs 516 loveritas 16-Jun-15 07:01
Re: Glazed Eyeballs 557 Jon Ellison 16-Jun-15 09:52
Re: Glazed Eyeballs 443 loveritas 16-Jun-15 12:41
Re: Glazed Eyeballs 453 Jon Ellison 16-Jun-15 12:49
Re: Glazed Eyeballs 515 loveritas 16-Jun-15 12:55
Re: Glazed Eyeballs 612 Corpuscles 16-Jun-15 15:39
Re: Glazed Eyeballs 469 Jon Ellison 16-Jun-15 17:08
Re: Glazed Eyeballs 434 Corpuscles 16-Jun-15 18:02
Re: Glazed Eyeballs 501 Jon Ellison 16-Jun-15 18:23
Re: Glazed Eyeballs 643 Corpuscles 18-Jun-15 20:50
Re: Glazed Eyeballs 468 Thanos5150 19-Jun-15 04:10
Staggering Work! 464 loveritas 19-Jun-15 04:43
Re: Staggering Work! 600 Origyptian 19-Jun-15 16:20
No Compelling Evidence Just Idiotic Opinions 609 loveritas 19-Jun-15 23:20
Re: No Compelling Evidence Just Idiotic Opinions 401 Origyptian 19-Jun-15 23:25
Re: No Compelling Evidence Just Idiotic Opinions 539 loveritas 20-Jun-15 02:49
Re: No Compelling Evidence Just Idiotic Opinions 476 Origyptian 20-Jun-15 16:23
Re: No Compelling Evidence Just Idiotic Opinions 426 Thanos5150 20-Jun-15 16:57
In developing a hypothesis... 533 Origyptian 21-Jun-15 00:48
Who Do You Think You're Fooling? 487 loveritas 21-Jun-15 01:30
Re: He thinks he's fooling everyone. 420 DScribr 23-Jun-15 17:27
Re: He thinks he's fooling everyone. 492 Brian Patterson 23-Jun-15 18:10
Re: He thinks he's fooling everyone. 435 DScribr 23-Jun-15 18:13
Re: He thinks he's fooling everyone. 529 Thanos5150 23-Jun-15 18:38
Re: He thinks he's fooling everyone. 554 Jon Ellison 23-Jun-15 19:04
Re: He thinks he's fooling everyone. 481 Thanos5150 23-Jun-15 22:33
Re: He thinks he's fooling everyone. 470 Jon Ellison 23-Jun-15 23:12
Re: He thinks he's fooling everyone. 448 DScribr 24-Jun-15 17:53
Re: He thinks he's fooling everyone. 435 Origyptian 24-Jun-15 18:01
Re: He really thinks he's fooling everyone. 449 DScribr 24-Jun-15 18:47
Re: He really thinks he's fooling everyone. 489 Origyptian 24-Jun-15 19:12
Right on the money! 487 DScribr 24-Jun-15 17:52
Re: Right on the money! 415 Thanos5150 24-Jun-15 21:27
JE attempts totwist my words/meaning, again! 479 DScribr 24-Jun-15 17:47
Totally Dishonest 482 loveritas 24-Jun-15 22:14
Re: Totally Dishonest 480 Origyptian 24-Jun-15 23:13
Re: Tool Marks 528 MJT 24-Jun-15 23:49
Re: Tool Marks 512 Audrey 25-Jun-15 00:51
Re: Totally Dishonest 509 loveritas 25-Jun-15 04:33
Re: He thinks he's fooling everyone. 476 cladking 23-Jun-15 20:53
Re: He thinks he's fooling everyone. 447 Corpuscles 23-Jun-15 20:18
Re: He thinks he's fooling everyone. 529 Origyptian 24-Jun-15 01:09
Re: He still thinks he's fooling everyone. 475 DScribr 24-Jun-15 17:59
Re: Who Do You Think You're Fooling? 492 Origyptian 24-Jun-15 00:59
Re: Who Do You Think You're Fooling? 478 Corpuscles 24-Jun-15 01:30
All Out For A Duck 530 loveritas 24-Jun-15 02:28
Re: All Out For A Duck 498 Origyptian 24-Jun-15 04:14
Re: All Out For A Duck 516 loveritas 24-Jun-15 04:26
Re: All Out For A Duck 479 Corpuscles 24-Jun-15 04:55
Re: All Out For A Duck 470 loveritas 24-Jun-15 05:07
Re: All Out For A Duck 502 Thanos5150 24-Jun-15 05:15
Re: All Out For A Duck 436 loveritas 24-Jun-15 05:26
Re: All Out For A Duck 414 Thanos5150 24-Jun-15 06:04
Who Do You Think I'm Trying To Fool? 486 Origyptian 24-Jun-15 04:01
Re: Who Do You Think I'm Trying To Fool? 526 Corpuscles 25-Jun-15 01:25
Re: Who Do You Think I'm Trying To Fool? 563 Jon Ellison 25-Jun-15 12:40
Re: Who Do You Think I'm Trying To Fool? 478 Corpuscles 25-Jun-15 17:57
Re: Who Do You Think I'm Trying To Fool? 427 Origyptian 25-Jun-15 14:36
Re: Who Do You Think I'm Trying To Fool? 455 Corpuscles 25-Jun-15 18:17
Re: Who Do You Think You're Fooling? 356 Thanos5150 24-Jun-15 05:12
Re: Who Do You Think You're Fooling? 453 DScribr 24-Jun-15 18:03
Re: Staggering Work! 493 Corpuscles 20-Jun-15 06:29
Re: Staggering Work! 483 Thanos5150 20-Jun-15 06:46
Re: Staggering Work! 413 loveritas 20-Jun-15 07:53
Re: Staggering Work! 485 Corpuscles 20-Jun-15 09:07
Re: Staggering Work! 456 Origyptian 20-Jun-15 22:58
Re: Staggering Work! 504 Thanos5150 21-Jun-15 00:23
Re: Staggering Work! 544 Jon Ellison 21-Jun-15 01:01
The Special Significance of Mons Claudianus Granodiorite 511 loveritas 17-Jun-15 01:45
Re: The Special Significance of Mons Claudianus Granodiorite 490 Corpuscles 17-Jun-15 03:24
Re: The Special Significance of Mons Claudianus Granodiorite 541 loveritas 17-Jun-15 04:52
Re: The Special Significance of Mons Claudianus Granodiorite 465 Corpuscles 17-Jun-15 05:28
Re: The Special Significance of Mons Claudianus Granodiorite 491 Thanos5150 17-Jun-15 06:06
Re: The Special Significance of Mons Claudianus Granodiorite 481 Origyptian 17-Jun-15 14:49
Re: The Special Significance of Mons Claudianus Granodiorite 544 loveritas 17-Jun-15 22:17
Re: The Special Significance of Mons Claudianus Granodiorite 466 Origyptian 18-Jun-15 00:45
Re: Glazed Eyeballs 590 Thanos5150 16-Jun-15 18:55
Re: Glazed Eyeballs 442 Jon Ellison 16-Jun-15 19:18
Re: Glazed Eyeballs 469 Thanos5150 16-Jun-15 19:48
Re: Glazed Eyeballs 475 Jon Ellison 16-Jun-15 19:55
Re: Glazed Eyeballs 544 Origyptian 16-Jun-15 19:57
Re: Glazed Eyeballs 444 Jon Ellison 16-Jun-15 19:59
Re: Glazed Eyeballs 463 Origyptian 16-Jun-15 21:45
Re: Glazed Eyeballs 434 Corpuscles 17-Jun-15 03:33
Re: Glazed Eyeballs 450 Origyptian 16-Jun-15 19:44
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction - hieroglyphs 465 MJT 15-Jun-15 19:55
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction - hieroglyphs 517 Jon Ellison 15-Jun-15 20:01
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction - hieroglyphs 538 MJT 15-Jun-15 20:55
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction - hieroglyphs 495 Origyptian 15-Jun-15 23:41
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction - hieroglyphs 451 MJT 16-Jun-15 11:38
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction - hieroglyphs 509 Jon Ellison 16-Jun-15 12:15
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction - hieroglyphs 474 Sirfiroth 16-Jun-15 18:05
Hieroglyphs NOT Forged 439 DScribr 19-Jun-15 20:02
Re: Hieroglyphs NOT Forged 417 Origyptian 19-Jun-15 20:05
Re: Hieroglyphs NOT Forged 548 Sirfiroth 19-Jun-15 20:30
Re: Hieroglyphs NOT Forged 492 Origyptian 19-Jun-15 21:10
Re: Hieroglyphs NOT Forged 471 Jon Ellison 19-Jun-15 21:35
Re: Hieroglyphs NOT Forged 504 Origyptian 19-Jun-15 22:01
Re: Hieroglyphs NOT Forged 434 Jon Ellison 20-Jun-15 00:29
Re: Hieroglyphs NOT Forged 485 Origyptian 20-Jun-15 15:25
Re: Hieroglyphs NOT Forged 472 Jon Ellison 20-Jun-15 15:52
Re: Hieroglyphs NOT Forged 501 Origyptian 21-Jun-15 00:09
Re: Hieroglyphs NOT Forged 520 DUNE 20-Jun-15 16:47
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction - hieroglyphs 519 Origyptian 16-Jun-15 21:15
hieroglyphs are attested 416 DScribr 19-Jun-15 19:49
Re: hieroglyphs are attested 455 Origyptian 19-Jun-15 20:16
Re: Giza Hieroglyphs 472 DScribr 23-Jun-15 17:45
Re: Giza Hieroglyphs 469 Corpuscles 23-Jun-15 20:23
Re: Giza Hieroglyphs 539 Brian Patterson 23-Jun-15 23:56
Re: Giza Hieroglyphs 531 Corpuscles 24-Jun-15 00:14
Re: Giza Hieroglyphs 519 Brian Patterson 24-Jun-15 00:22
Re: Giza Hieroglyphs 454 Corpuscles 24-Jun-15 00:35
Re: Giza Hieroglyphs 477 Origyptian 24-Jun-15 03:49
Evidence-Plz help w/ pic search..... 514 DScribr 24-Jun-15 18:10
Re: Evidence-Plz help w/ pic search..... 482 Origyptian 24-Jun-15 19:05
hieroglyphs- 'Who knows...' 453 DScribr 19-Jun-15 19:39
Re: hieroglyphs- 'Who knows...' 447 Origyptian 19-Jun-15 20:13
Re: hypocrisy 634 DScribr 22-Jun-15 17:39
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction - hieroglyphs 469 Frank D 20-Jun-15 13:46
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction - hieroglyphs 491 Jon Ellison 20-Jun-15 14:48
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction - hieroglyphs 467 Frank D 20-Jun-15 18:45
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction - hieroglyphs 560 Jon Ellison 20-Jun-15 21:31
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction - hieroglyphs 481 Sirfiroth 20-Jun-15 22:02
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction - hieroglyphs 472 Jon Ellison 20-Jun-15 22:14
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction - hieroglyphs 497 Frank D 20-Jun-15 23:40
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction - hieroglyphs 494 Frank D 20-Jun-15 23:35
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction - hieroglyphs 431 Brian Patterson 21-Jun-15 18:58
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction - hieroglyphs 420 Spiros 21-Jun-15 02:22
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 482 MJT 15-Jun-15 14:11
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 412 Thanos5150 15-Jun-15 22:07
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 467 MJT 16-Jun-15 19:55
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 359 Jon Ellison 16-Jun-15 20:19
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 415 Thanos5150 18-Jun-15 04:56
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 516 Ulrich 15-Jun-15 15:01
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 431 Corpuscles 15-Jun-15 20:41
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 472 Jon Ellison 15-Jun-15 21:14
The Other Way Around 493 loveritas 16-Jun-15 04:06
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 483 Thanos5150 16-Jun-15 00:04
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 519 Thanos5150 16-Jun-15 06:29
The Twins 491 loveritas 16-Jun-15 07:57
Re: The Twins 555 Thanos5150 17-Jun-15 05:43
Re: The Twins 528 Corpuscles 17-Jun-15 06:53
Re: The Twins 500 Origyptian 17-Jun-15 15:12
Re: The Twins 563 Thanos5150 18-Jun-15 05:24
Re: The Twins 530 loveritas 17-Jun-15 07:34
Re: The Twins 484 MJT 17-Jun-15 13:26
Re: The Twins 487 loveritas 17-Jun-15 22:14
Re: The Twins 469 Thanos5150 18-Jun-15 05:55
Re: The Twins 499 MJT 17-Jun-15 10:09
Re: The Twins 453 Audrey 18-Jun-15 02:45
Re: The Twins 582 Thanos5150 18-Jun-15 03:23
Re: The Twins 431 Audrey 18-Jun-15 05:56
Re: The Twins 461 Thanos5150 18-Jun-15 06:17
Re: The Twins 527 Audrey 18-Jun-15 06:42
Re: The Twins 494 loveritas 18-Jun-15 07:37
Re: The Twins 449 cladking 18-Jun-15 15:34
Re: The Twins 433 loveritas 18-Jun-15 22:16
Re: The Twins 438 cladking 19-Jun-15 02:04
Whole Lotta Shakin' 411 loveritas 19-Jun-15 02:42
Re: Whole Lotta Shakin' 470 cladking 19-Jun-15 17:10
Re: The Twins 413 Audrey 19-Jun-15 04:16
Poor Donkey 381 loveritas 19-Jun-15 05:07
Re: Poor Donkey 432 Thanos5150 19-Jun-15 06:04
Re: Poor Donkey 388 loveritas 19-Jun-15 11:42
Re: Poor Donkey 534 cladking 19-Jun-15 17:43
Re: Poor Donkey 442 Thanos5150 19-Jun-15 22:56
Re: Poor Donkey 452 loveritas 19-Jun-15 23:33
Re: Poor Donkey 452 Thanos5150 19-Jun-15 23:34
Re: Poor Donkey 401 loveritas 20-Jun-15 03:39
Re: Poor Donkey 485 Thanos5150 20-Jun-15 06:27
"...destroy the pyramids" 439 Origyptian 20-Jun-15 16:43
Re: "...destroy the pyramids" 526 Morten 20-Jun-15 17:20
Re: "...destroy the pyramids" 496 Origyptian 21-Jun-15 15:56
Re: "...destroy the pyramids" 420 Thanos5150 20-Jun-15 17:27
Re: Poor Donkey 466 Audrey 20-Jun-15 04:58
Re: The Twins 476 cladking 19-Jun-15 17:17
Re: The Twins 461 Audrey 20-Jun-15 06:57
Re: The Twins 455 cladking 20-Jun-15 17:10
Re: The Twins 445 Audrey 21-Jun-15 06:19
Re: The Twins 518 cladking 21-Jun-15 15:13
Re: The Twins 471 Jon Ellison 18-Jun-15 15:59
Re: The Twins 503 Thanos5150 18-Jun-15 21:04
Re: The Twins 420 Audrey 19-Jun-15 03:11
Re: The Twins 475 Thanos5150 19-Jun-15 05:06
Re: The Twins 615 Audrey 20-Jun-15 04:53
Re: The Twins 531 Thanos5150 20-Jun-15 07:29
Re: The Twins 523 Audrey 21-Jun-15 00:52
Re: The Twins 546 Thanos5150 21-Jun-15 01:15
Re: The Twins 479 MJT 21-Jun-15 09:47
Re: The Twins 430 Thanos5150 21-Jun-15 21:16
Re: The Twins 435 MJT 21-Jun-15 23:16
Re: The Twins 471 Jon Ellison 21-Jun-15 01:29
Re: The Twins 553 Audrey 21-Jun-15 06:47
Re: The Twins 484 cladking 21-Jun-15 15:23
Re: The Twins 479 Ulrich 21-Jun-15 18:42
Re: The Twins 466 cladking 21-Jun-15 18:52
Re: The Twins 590 MJT 19-Jun-15 07:53
Re: The Twins 489 Audrey 20-Jun-15 05:02
Re: Audrey, ETs and Ancient Astronauts 429 MJT 20-Jun-15 10:31
Re: The Twins 434 cladking 18-Jun-15 15:11
Re: The Twins 538 Corpuscles 18-Jun-15 21:36
Re: The Twins 485 Audrey 19-Jun-15 04:54
The Stains 439 loveritas 19-Jun-15 02:34
Re: The Stains 514 Audrey 19-Jun-15 03:57
Re: The Stains 483 loveritas 19-Jun-15 04:24
Re: The Twins 532 Spiros 18-Jun-15 21:22
Re: The Twins 491 Thanos5150 19-Jun-15 04:00
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 439 Spiros 17-Jun-15 03:13
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 435 DScribr 23-Jun-15 18:10
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 482 Thanos5150 24-Jun-15 05:08
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 492 DScribr 24-Jun-15 18:43
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 450 Origyptian 24-Jun-15 19:11
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 533 Jon Ellison 24-Jun-15 21:15
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 461 Thanos5150 24-Jun-15 21:44
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 486 Audrey 25-Jun-15 00:57
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 482 Thanos5150 25-Jun-15 05:07
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 424 Audrey 25-Jun-15 06:58
Re: Giza Pyramids: Order of Construction 449 Jon Ellison 25-Jun-15 12:23
Thread Closed: Please continue on part 2 477 JonnyMcA 25-Jun-15 20:34


Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.