Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
The central star of Cygnus (Gamma) is to be found in Nevern - a little town in Dyfed. It is actually worth a visit - a tiny little coastal village with stone cottages, a little pub, church (with some very old Celtic stones) etc (and a lot of legends/mysteries surrounding the area).

The head is a cromlech at Pentre Ifan. It stands at the edge of a field - you can't miss it from the road (I think there is a lay by), but not much else to see.

The wings are marked by a rock at Cwmgloyne, and a cromlech at 'Coeden Arthur', and the tail (Deneb) is at Trelyffant, which I have yet to see for myself.

I can go into more detail about the legends/mysteries surrounding the area, but unfortunately that's all they are - very few facts to go on I'm afraid (but isn't this always the case!).

Hope this is of some help.

Does anyone know of any other such sites that may be found in the UK? I know the chances are slim, but you never know.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
As Above, So Below 476 Julia 11-Nov-00 13:28
RE: As Above, So Below 189 Sky 11-Nov-00 14:37
RE: As Above, So Below 221 jameske 11-Nov-00 18:12
RE: As Above, So Below 293 Julia 11-Nov-00 20:40

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.