Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
interesting observation steve i too saw the program, and the faces may (arguably) have been 'grays' now that i think about it, they also bore a minor resemblence to easter island or ( some island they pointed out in the program , fijian or micronesian)... figures...

overall the account was fair and well balanced, i believe the 'formations' spoke for themselves quite well, especially the 'stage' and some of the large steps...

the graveyard, ancient, was pretty interesting also,

and so were the large rock formations, possibly carved, that were on the near shoreline...

a good show.

robert schoch was the guy that argued for the ancient weathering on the sphinx. it was curious to see him arguing for natural rock fissures to create the yonaguni site.

i (having studied geology a bit here and there myself, as well as 'ancient' history)
still
think
the place
was
manmade.

mother nature doesn't create like that. man does.
--

oz

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
History Channel program 247 Mia Z. 12-Dec-00 15:39
RE: History Channel program 185 Steve Y 12-Dec-00 17:16
RE: History Channel program 168 oziris 12-Dec-00 20:02

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.