Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi Scott,

Scott Creighton wrote:

> Hi Lee,
>
>
Quote

LA: Has one example ever been found the size of a stone
> box like those in the pyramids let alone found in the OK or
> earlier? I know of none... Where is one example you can cite
> that dates to the OK or before that has a stone box with lid
> known to have been used for another purpose than interring a
> body?

I said a lot more than that. Disappointing you would ignore the rest when they are clearly valid arguments against the plausibility of your theory.

> SC: In 1818 Belzoni was the first 'modern' explorer to enter
> the chamber within G2. When he removed the partially broken lid
> and searched the stone box within the chamber, he found it to
> be filled with earth, stones and some fragments of bone (of a
> bull).

Ah, this old chestnut. When you said "There are different cultural contexts evidenced in ancient Egypt for stone boxes", i.e. contexts in the plural, I thought you meant there were "others" beyond your "neb-ankh" theory which is specifically what I asked-do you know of any other contexts these large stone boxes with lids were used? So I am correct to think you were not speaking in the plural and this is the only possible use you know of? Which leads us back to the comments from my previous post that have summarily rejected this possibility.

> Belzoni seemed somewhat bewildered by his discovery, putting it
> down to some ancient joke. I do not see why this earth could
> not have been the original content of the stone container, the
> archetype 'neb-ankh'.

I see many reasons. Osiris beds do not have lids. Kind of defeats the purpose or germinating and growing the wheat. Nothing substantial if at all of its kind has been found between the Late Period (c. 712-332BC) and the OK not to mention, again, Osiris beds are merely a regional phenomenon found in the Thebes region hundreds of miles from the nearest notable pyramid. What kind of sort of maybe might be a precursor to this found in the 2nd Dynasty is nothing like the later Osiris beds. Wood coffins already existed in the 2nd dynasty eerily similar to their stone counterparts that began popping up in the 3rd dynasty and none have been found to have been used as Osiris beds. In fact, other than putting bodies in them, they have yet been found to have any other purpose. I was hoping you had one.

Belzoni did not say it was "filled" with earth and stone, but rather that it contained a "great quantity" of this material. As compared to what? Nothing? He also said "the lid had been broken at the side, so that the sarcophagus was half open". No where does he say he had to remove the lid to look inside implying there was no need as it was already "half open" anyways. He does not notice the bones among the "rubbish" until the next day implying they are quite small to be "bull bones". Interestingly, he then goes to look around the chamber for inscriptions which he finds the walls covered in Arabic writing, among possibly others, meaning obviously the place was well visited before him.

The next day a gentleman Pieri came with him in which having "rummaged through the rubbish" found several pieces of bone which he claims were later sent to London and "proved" to be those of a bull, but this is not been verified since. Could be chicken bones for all we know.

And no, Belzoni did not put the discovery down to an "ancient joke" which is kind of a strange thing to say if you actually read it. He is specifically referring to "some consequential persons" who upon learning of the discovery of the bones:

Quote

would not scruple to sacrifice a point in history, rather than lose a bon mot [a witty remark], thought themselves mighty clever in baptising the said bones those of a cow merely to raise a joke. So much for their taste in antiquity.

I am not sure how you could confuse this with being Belzoni's opinion. He is not bewildered by it nor does he consider it a joke.

Regardless, he then goes on to say how some suggested the [pyramid] sarcophagi may be connected to the enormous sarcophagi found in Thebes "more fit for a bull than a human" which he disagrees.

So, what he found in his own words was a "great quantity" of "rubbish", or as we Americans call it-"trash", filled with dirt, stones, and several pieces of bone which apparently were not that large as expected from a bull as he didn't even notice them the first time he looked and were only discovered by "rummaging" through the "rubbish". He found the lid broken and the "stone box" half way open and makes no mention of having to remove it. He finds numerous Arabic writing among others giving the clear impression G2 had been breached in antiquity more times than a $7 whore. There is literally nothing to suggest what was in the stone box was original if only to the contrary. Your interpretation of Belzoni's remarks seems quite at odds with what he actually says.

> During the later Osirian Festival of
> Khoiak, Egyptians would commemorate the original chthonic
> function of the first pyramids and their archetype neb-ankh, by
> creating their very own small, ceremonial 'neb-ankh' (which
> Egyptologists today call 'Osiris Beds' or 'Osiris Bricks').
> These would be filled with earth, some grain scattered on the
> earth and placed in the ground with a rock placed on top; the
> rock symbolizing the pyramid.

Why do you state this as fact when it is merely your interpretation to fit your established narrative one not shared, well, by anyone? You can say you "believe" this, which other than your already misguided beliefs regarding the Osiris beds, there is no reason to, but don't pass it off as a fact as this is what the Khoiak festival represented.

> As part of this Festival of Khoiak the AEs would also make what
> we call 'Corn Mummies'.

Who is this "we"? Me and you? Egyptologists coined the term "corn mummies" which last time I checked you were not counted among them.

[snip]

My asking you these questions is not an invitation to copy and paste a synopsis of your beliefs for the umpteenth time which quite frankly has already been readily dismissed by your fellow posters alternative or otherwise.

> The stone box in G2 was found filled with earth.

It was filled with “rubbish”, i.e. “trash” which included dirt, stones, bones, among other junk we can assume. There are a dozen reasons for this before we are left with the possibility this was from being an "Osiris bed". And for sake of argument, given Osiris beds are a Late period cultural invention, if this ever were used as such there is 99.9% certainty it was intrusive made thousands of years after the fact as this just did not exist in the OK let alone at any point in between.

> Later AE
> dynasties knew that the stone boxes in these first pyramids
> were filled with earth for they celebrated the fact with their
> very own small, ceremonial stone boxes (sometimes wooden)
> filled with earth.

No they did not. There is no evidence whatsoever to support this claim which “rubbish” found in G2 hardly counts for one on several levels. Associating these Osiris beds with the “stone boxes” of the pyramids has no context or evidence other than your disjointed and unwarranted claims created only to support your already maligned narrative the pyramids were made as “recovery vaults”.

“Ceremonial STONE boxes? You sure about that? Scott, you have made a cottage industry for yourself on your beliefs surrounding the Osiris beds which you claim by default some kind of expertise in the matter, yet you are saying they are made of “stone” but nearly every one ever found were made of fired pottery clay with a few exceptions in wood. So not only do they have nothing to do with the stone boxes of the pyramids they are not even as you claim made of stone. Can you give me an example of stone Osiris beds?

[snip]

> So yes--there is documentary evidence of a 'neb-ankh' inside an
> Old Kingdom pyramid.

Actually, no there is not. At all. Just saying there is does not make it so and you have offered nothing but conjecture the product of your own reinterpretation/misinterpretation of unrelated cultural objects found thousands of years after the fact with no indication of any relevance to each other. The only “documentary evidence” you offer is a pile of poorly documented “rubbish” found in G2 which given all I have already said clearly gives us zero reason to believe this “trash” is related to Osiris beds or recovery vaults and he like.

So, the answer I have received is a clear “no” there are no other known functions of these stone boxes beyond a funerary context. Which is kind of a bummer because I was hoping there was one.

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Physical Evidence. 815 Jon Ellison 25-Jan-15 11:35
Re: Physical Evidence. 240 Morten 25-Jan-15 12:27
Re: Physical Evidence. 319 Jon Ellison 25-Jan-15 13:01
I'm out 287 Morten 25-Jan-15 14:03
Re: I'm out 304 Jon Ellison 25-Jan-15 14:07
You've Got To Be Kidding 229 loveritas 26-Jan-15 10:53
Re: Physical Evidence. 284 molder 25-Jan-15 13:07
Re: Physical Evidence. 248 Jon Ellison 25-Jan-15 13:10
Re: Physical Evidence. 251 molder 25-Jan-15 13:25
Re: Physical Evidence. 265 Jon Ellison 25-Jan-15 13:29
Re: Physical Evidence. 331 molder 25-Jan-15 13:41
Re: Physical Evidence. 297 Jon Ellison 25-Jan-15 14:06
Re: Physical Evidence. 302 cladking 25-Jan-15 15:28
Re: Physical Evidence. 266 Jon Ellison 25-Jan-15 15:35
Re: Physical Evidence. 216 cladking 25-Jan-15 15:46
Re: Physical Evidence. 187 Jon Ellison 25-Jan-15 15:51
Re: Physical Evidence. 280 Scott Creighton 25-Jan-15 15:54
Re: Physical Evidence. 311 Jon Ellison 25-Jan-15 16:14
Re: Physical Evidence. 491 Thanos5150 26-Jan-15 01:12
New Evidence : Probably a Tomb. 316 loveritas 26-Jan-15 03:27
Re: New Evidence : Probably a Tomb. 298 Thanos5150 27-Jan-15 00:49
Re: Physical Evidence. 253 Scott Creighton 26-Jan-15 09:59
Re: Physical Evidence. 260 Jon Ellison 26-Jan-15 10:26
Re: Physical Evidence. 350 Scott Creighton 26-Jan-15 10:41
Re: Physical Evidence. 269 Jon Ellison 26-Jan-15 11:38
Re: Physical Evidence. 271 Scott Creighton 26-Jan-15 11:45
Re: Physical Evidence. 233 Jon Ellison 26-Jan-15 11:53
Roll Out That Egg 275 loveritas 26-Jan-15 11:34
Re: Roll Out That Egg 223 Scott Creighton 26-Jan-15 11:46
Re: Roll Out That Egg 262 loveritas 26-Jan-15 21:28
Re: Roll Out That Egg 271 Scott Creighton 27-Jan-15 00:13
Re: Roll Out That Egg 232 loveritas 27-Jan-15 01:02
Re: Roll Out That Egg 334 Scott Creighton 27-Jan-15 01:04
Re: Physical Evidence. 301 eyeofhorus33 26-Jan-15 21:59
Re: Physical Evidence. 308 Scott Creighton 27-Jan-15 00:40
Re: Physical Evidence. 422 Thanos5150 27-Jan-15 21:38
Re: Physical Evidence. 325 Scott Creighton 27-Jan-15 21:53
Re: Physical Evidence. 338 Thanos5150 28-Jan-15 01:01
Re: Physical Evidence. 243 Scott Creighton 28-Jan-15 02:35
Re: Physical Evidence. 241 Origyptian 28-Jan-15 04:52
Re: Physical Evidence. 318 Scott Creighton 28-Jan-15 08:47
Re: Physical Evidence. 257 Origyptian 28-Jan-15 14:58
Re: Physical Evidence. 315 Thanos5150 28-Jan-15 21:13
Re: Physical Evidence. 314 Scott Creighton 28-Jan-15 21:43
Re: Physical Evidence. 285 Thanos5150 28-Jan-15 22:02
Re: Physical Evidence. 247 Scott Creighton 28-Jan-15 22:11
Re: Physical Evidence. 281 Thanos5150 28-Jan-15 23:57
Re: Physical Evidence. 264 sfbey 29-Jan-15 01:10
Re: Physical Evidence. 266 Thanos5150 29-Jan-15 01:39
Re: Physical Evidence. 236 sfbey 29-Jan-15 02:43
Re: Physical Evidence. 287 Thanos5150 29-Jan-15 03:09
Re: Size and style 271 Thunderbird 27-Jan-15 17:10
Re: Richard Dewhurst audio link 399 Thunderbird 27-Jan-15 17:22
Richard Dewhurst 290 Ratcho 02-Feb-15 13:10
Re: Hybrid genetic augments 276 Thunderbird 02-Feb-15 14:47
Re: Size and style 297 Sirfiroth 27-Jan-15 19:06
Re: Size and style 275 Origyptian 27-Jan-15 19:15
Re: Size and style 276 Sirfiroth 28-Jan-15 01:02
Re: Size and style 290 Origyptian 28-Jan-15 04:59
Re: Size and style 286 Thunderbird 28-Jan-15 21:03
Re: Size and style 330 loveritas 27-Jan-15 22:08
Re: Size and style 255 Jon Ellison 27-Jan-15 23:52
Re: Size and style 327 Origyptian 27-Jan-15 23:56
Re: Size and style 284 Jon Ellison 28-Jan-15 00:16
Another Harebrained Supposition 289 loveritas 28-Jan-15 06:57
Re: Another Harebrained Supposition 273 Origyptian 28-Jan-15 14:52
Re: Multi scale ~ Machu picchu 302 Thunderbird 28-Jan-15 15:57
Land of the Pharaohs 277 loveritas 28-Jan-15 21:33
Re: BU WZR....The land of Osiris 407 Thunderbird 30-Jan-15 01:40
Re: BU WZR....The land of Osiris 335 loveritas 30-Jan-15 03:08
Re: BU WZR....The land of Osiris 300 Thunderbird 30-Jan-15 06:15
Re: BU WZR....The land of Osiris 294 loveritas 30-Jan-15 20:59
Re: Size and style 274 Thanos5150 29-Jan-15 01:01
Re: Size and style 286 loveritas 29-Jan-15 04:07
Re: Size and style 316 Thanos5150 29-Jan-15 04:38
Re: Size and style 340 Histplorer 29-Jan-15 06:29
Re: Size and style 279 Origyptian 29-Jan-15 15:45
Re: Size and style 255 Steve Clayton 29-Jan-15 15:53
Re: Size and style 256 Thanos5150 29-Jan-15 19:18
Re: Size and style 256 Origyptian 29-Jan-15 19:35
Re: Size and style 246 Thanos5150 30-Jan-15 06:11
Re: Size and style 242 Origyptian 30-Jan-15 13:47
Re: Size and style 282 Thanos5150 29-Jan-15 19:17
Re: Size and style 275 Origyptian 29-Jan-15 19:28
Re: Size and style 286 Thanos5150 29-Jan-15 20:54
Re: Size and style 319 Corpuscles 29-Jan-15 21:47
Re: Size and style 290 Origyptian 29-Jan-15 22:29
Re: Size and style 296 DUNE 29-Jan-15 23:25
Re: Size and style 289 Origyptian 29-Jan-15 23:37
Re: Size and style 268 Thunderbird 29-Jan-15 23:38
Re: Size and style 320 Thanos5150 30-Jan-15 01:06
Re: Size and style 254 DUNE 30-Jan-15 12:02
Re: Size and style 268 Jon Ellison 30-Jan-15 12:18
Re: Size and style 267 DUNE 30-Jan-15 12:34
Re: Size and style 256 Jon Ellison 30-Jan-15 12:42
Re: Size and style 253 DUNE 30-Jan-15 12:59
Re: Size and style 279 Jon Ellison 30-Jan-15 13:03
Re: Size and style 319 Sirfiroth 30-Jan-15 13:53
Re: Size and style 266 Origyptian 30-Jan-15 14:20
Re: Size and style 237 Jon Ellison 30-Jan-15 15:04
Re: Size and style 279 Sirfiroth 30-Jan-15 16:15
Re: Size and style 262 Origyptian 30-Jan-15 16:26
Re: Size and style 209 Sirfiroth 30-Jan-15 16:30
Re: Size and style 249 Jon Ellison 30-Jan-15 16:42
Re: Size and style 225 Thanos5150 31-Jan-15 00:22
Re: Built over existing.....ping for Loveritas 217 Thunderbird 31-Jan-15 02:43
Re: The Star Map 278 Thunderbird 31-Jan-15 03:45
Re: Built over existing.....ping for Loveritas 247 Thanos5150 31-Jan-15 17:28
Re: Size and style 262 Audrey 31-Jan-15 05:04
Re: Size and style 242 Thanos5150 31-Jan-15 23:51
Re: Size and style 213 Jon Ellison 01-Feb-15 00:57
Re: Size and style 261 MJT 01-Feb-15 23:08
Re: Size and style 248 Jon Ellison 01-Feb-15 23:24
Re: Size and style 210 MJT 01-Feb-15 23:45
Re: Size and style 244 Audrey 01-Feb-15 21:20
Re: Size and style 243 DUNE 01-Feb-15 22:13
Re: Size and style 294 Thanos5150 01-Feb-15 23:54
Re: Size and style 248 Audrey 02-Feb-15 02:34
Re: Size and style 281 Thanos5150 02-Feb-15 03:58
Re: Size and style 202 Audrey 02-Feb-15 07:46
Re: Size and style 288 Thanos5150 02-Feb-15 22:18
Re: Size and style 248 Origyptian 04-Feb-15 17:05
Re: Size and style 235 Origyptian 05-Feb-15 14:30
Re: Symbols 292 Thunderbird 29-Jan-15 23:21
Re: Size and style 255 Thanos5150 30-Jan-15 00:37
Re: Size and style 342 Histplorer 29-Jan-15 23:32
Re: Size and style 246 Origyptian 29-Jan-15 23:42
Re: Size and style 279 Histplorer 30-Jan-15 02:06
Re:Egypt/ Mesopotamia/ levant 217 Thunderbird 29-Jan-15 23:59
Re:Egypt/ Mesopotamia/ levant 273 Thanos5150 30-Jan-15 05:29
Re:Egypt/ Mesopotamia/ levant 251 Origyptian 30-Jan-15 13:34
Re: Size and style 327 Thanos5150 30-Jan-15 05:01
Re: My Complements.....to the Chef : ) 260 Thunderbird 29-Jan-15 22:49
Re: My Complements.....to the Chef : ) 184 Thanos5150 30-Jan-15 05:24
Re: Rico Paganini - retraction 263 Thunderbird 30-Jan-15 06:57
Re: Physical Evidence. 380 Dr Greenthumb 06-Feb-15 07:10
Re: Physical Evidence. 229 Origyptian 07-Feb-15 22:17
Re: Physical Evidence. 129 Jon Ellison 08-Feb-15 02:07
Re: Physical Evidence. 322 Origyptian 08-Feb-15 17:45
Pick & Choose 302 loveritas 25-Jan-15 23:19
Re: Pick & Choose 258 Jon Ellison 25-Jan-15 23:36
Re: Pick & Choose 199 loveritas 26-Jan-15 00:16
Re: Pick & Choose 242 Jon Ellison 26-Jan-15 00:25
Re: Pick & Choose 266 Origyptian 26-Jan-15 03:29
Picking Another Argument 276 loveritas 26-Jan-15 03:53
Re: Picking Another Argument 276 Origyptian 26-Jan-15 04:03
Re: Picking Another Argument 205 loveritas 26-Jan-15 05:30
Re: Picking Another Argument 269 Jon Ellison 26-Jan-15 09:59
Stop Being A Hypocrite 201 loveritas 26-Jan-15 10:57
Re: Picking Another Argument 261 Origyptian 26-Jan-15 14:12
Re: Picking Another Argument 243 cladking 26-Jan-15 04:12
Re: Picking Another Argument 249 Origyptian 26-Jan-15 05:29
Re: Picking Another Argument 287 DUNE 26-Jan-15 09:13
Re: Picking Another Argument 285 Origyptian 26-Jan-15 14:39
Re: Picking Another Argument 276 DUNE 26-Jan-15 14:54
Re: Pick & Choose 283 Origyptian 26-Jan-15 03:27
Re: Physical Evidence. 271 David L 27-Jan-15 01:08
Re: Physical Evidence. 260 thirdpal 26-Jan-15 14:45
Re: Physical Evidence. 197 Polyfreak 25-Jan-15 17:05
Re: Physical Evidence. 282 Audrey 25-Jan-15 19:42
Re: Physical Evidence. 153 Jon Ellison 25-Jan-15 20:44
Re: Physical Evidence. 277 Origyptian 26-Jan-15 03:24
Re: Physical Evidence. 290 Jon Ellison 26-Jan-15 10:03
Re: Physical Evidence. 229 Origyptian 26-Jan-15 14:41
Re: Physical Evidence. 256 Origyptian 26-Jan-15 03:19
Re: Physical Evidence. 237 Jon Ellison 26-Jan-15 11:01
What Insults? 266 loveritas 26-Jan-15 11:09
Re: What Insults? 271 Jon Ellison 26-Jan-15 11:32
Re: What Insults? 300 loveritas 26-Jan-15 11:36
Re: What Insults? 289 Jon Ellison 26-Jan-15 11:50
Re: What Insults? 259 eyeofhorus33 26-Jan-15 17:08
Re: What Insults? 241 Origyptian 26-Jan-15 17:53
Re: What Insults? 272 eyeofhorus33 26-Jan-15 18:31
Re: What Insults? 291 Jon Ellison 26-Jan-15 18:52
Re: What Insults? 283 eyeofhorus33 26-Jan-15 19:33
Re: What Insults? 258 Scott Creighton 26-Jan-15 19:42
Re: What Insults? 279 eyeofhorus33 26-Jan-15 19:43
Re: What Insults? 272 Scott Creighton 26-Jan-15 19:58
Re: What Insults? 263 eyeofhorus33 26-Jan-15 20:25
Re: What Insults? 265 Jon Ellison 26-Jan-15 20:38
Re: What Insults? 221 eyeofhorus33 26-Jan-15 20:42
Re: What Insults? 239 Jon Ellison 26-Jan-15 21:07
Re: What Insults? 126 eyeofhorus33 26-Jan-15 21:23
Re: What Insults? 209 Jon Ellison 26-Jan-15 21:46
Re: What Insults? 279 eyeofhorus33 26-Jan-15 22:02
Re: What Insults? 275 Jon Ellison 26-Jan-15 22:07
Dead Horse. Needs flogging. 248 eyeofhorus33 26-Jan-15 22:16
Re: Dead Horse. Needs flogging. 218 Jon Ellison 26-Jan-15 22:42
Re: What Insults? 267 Brian Patterson 26-Jan-15 22:18
Re: What Insults? 252 Jon Ellison 26-Jan-15 22:52
Re: What Insults? 282 Brian Patterson 26-Jan-15 23:22
Re: What Insults? 220 Jon Ellison 26-Jan-15 23:30
Re: What Insults? 269 Origyptian 27-Jan-15 18:26
Can't Count Either 273 loveritas 26-Jan-15 22:02
Re: What Insults? 280 Corpuscles 26-Jan-15 23:06
Re: What Insults? 259 Origyptian 27-Jan-15 19:07
Re: What Insults? 233 eyeofhorus33 27-Jan-15 19:37
Re: What Insults? 278 Origyptian 27-Jan-15 19:56
Re: What Insults? 240 eyeofhorus33 27-Jan-15 20:37
Re: What Insults? 258 cladking 27-Jan-15 21:02
Re: What Insults? 274 Jon Ellison 27-Jan-15 21:18
Re: What Insults? 281 Origyptian 27-Jan-15 21:47
Re: What Insults? 271 Scott Creighton 27-Jan-15 00:49
Re: What Insults? 313 eyeofhorus33 27-Jan-15 18:19
Re: What Insults? 263 Scott Creighton 27-Jan-15 20:44
Re: What Insults? 277 Merrell 27-Jan-15 20:50
Re: What Insults? 294 Morten 27-Jan-15 21:27
Re: What Insults? 296 Origyptian 26-Jan-15 19:54
Re: What Insults? 234 Jon Ellison 26-Jan-15 20:06
Re: Physical Evidence. 266 Corpuscles 26-Jan-15 19:30
Re: Physical Evidence. 264 Origyptian 26-Jan-15 19:45
Re: Physical Evidence. 260 Corpuscles 26-Jan-15 19:57
Lack of Physical Evidence for Khufu 220 loveritas 28-Jan-15 07:29
Re: Lack of Physical Evidence for Khufu 251 Origyptian 28-Jan-15 14:55
Re: Lack of Physical Evidence for Khufu 240 loveritas 28-Jan-15 20:45
Re: Lack of Physical Evidence for Khufu 279 MJT 28-Jan-15 21:50
Re: Lack of Physical Evidence for Khufu 163 Martin Stower 28-Jan-15 22:23
Re: Lack of Physical Evidence for Khufu 228 MJT 28-Jan-15 23:53
Re: Lack of Physical Evidence for Khufu 268 Origyptian 28-Jan-15 23:15
Re: Lack of Physical Evidence for Khufu 231 Origyptian 28-Jan-15 23:13
No Misinterpretation 252 loveritas 28-Jan-15 23:46
Re: No Misinterpretation 274 MJT 29-Jan-15 00:03
Re: No Misinterpretation 245 Origyptian 29-Jan-15 03:27
Re: No Misinterpretation 229 loveritas 29-Jan-15 03:48
Re: No Misinterpretation 233 Origyptian 29-Jan-15 15:35
Re: No Misinterpretation 271 Ratcho 29-Jan-15 16:06
Re: No Misinterpretation 306 Origyptian 29-Jan-15 16:12
Re: Physical Evidence. 248 Jon Ellison 26-Jan-15 19:55
Re: Physical Evidence. 257 Origyptian 26-Jan-15 19:59
Re: Physical Evidence. 257 Corpuscles 26-Jan-15 20:26
Why Bother? 266 loveritas 26-Jan-15 22:52
Re: Why Bother? 220 Jon Ellison 26-Jan-15 23:26
Re: Why Bother? 257 loveritas 27-Jan-15 01:18
Re: Why Bother? 264 Origyptian 27-Jan-15 18:50
Re: Why Bother? 222 Corpuscles 27-Jan-15 19:45
Re: Physical Evidence. 217 WonderWho 26-Jan-15 22:47
Re: Physical Evidence. 210 Origyptian 27-Jan-15 19:00
Re: Physical Evidence. 239 Jon Ellison 27-Jan-15 20:36
Re: Physical Evidence. 270 eyeofhorus33 27-Jan-15 20:43
Re: Physical Evidence. 275 Jon Ellison 27-Jan-15 23:10
Re: Physical Evidence. 269 Jon Ellison 28-Jan-15 09:50
Re: Physical Evidence. 262 MJT 28-Jan-15 11:05
Re: Physical Evidence. 260 Jon Ellison 28-Jan-15 12:26
Re: Physical Evidence. 276 MJT 28-Jan-15 12:39
Re: Physical Evidence. 295 cladking 28-Jan-15 15:57
Re: Physical Evidence. 227 Jon Ellison 28-Jan-15 16:06
Re: Physical Evidence. 278 Origyptian 28-Jan-15 16:33
Re: Physical Evidence. 226 Jon Ellison 28-Jan-15 16:48
Re: Physical Evidence. 280 Jon Ellison 28-Jan-15 12:44
Re: Physical Evidence. 262 cladking 28-Jan-15 16:02
Re: Physical Evidence. 260 Scott Creighton 28-Jan-15 16:08
Re: Physical Evidence. 234 cladking 28-Jan-15 16:24
Re: Physical Evidence. 220 Jon Ellison 28-Jan-15 16:30
Re: Physical Evidence. 228 Origyptian 28-Jan-15 17:10
More Nonsense 274 loveritas 28-Jan-15 21:51
Re: More Nonsense 277 Jon Ellison 28-Jan-15 22:28
Re: More Nonsense 287 Origyptian 29-Jan-15 03:14
No False Inference 279 loveritas 29-Jan-15 03:39
Re: No False Inference 292 Origyptian 29-Jan-15 03:42
Re: No False Inference 261 loveritas 29-Jan-15 04:11
Re: No False Inference 267 Origyptian 29-Jan-15 15:46
Re: More Nonsense 294 Thanos5150 29-Jan-15 03:41
Re: More Nonsense 258 loveritas 29-Jan-15 03:55
Re: More Nonsense 252 Corpuscles 29-Jan-15 04:13
Re: More Nonsense 252 Origyptian 29-Jan-15 15:42
Re: Physical Evidence. 288 Origyptian 28-Jan-15 16:55
Re: Physical Evidence. 262 cladking 28-Jan-15 18:46
Re: Physical Evidence. 251 Origyptian 28-Jan-15 19:15
Re: Physical Evidence. 275 cladking 28-Jan-15 22:15
Re: Physical Evidence. 236 MJT 28-Jan-15 17:29
Re: Physical Evidence. 324 Sirfiroth 29-Jan-15 02:29
Re: Physical Evidence. 274 DUNE 31-Jan-15 11:33
Re: Physical Evidence. 275 Origyptian 31-Jan-15 22:02
Re: Physical Evidence. 266 Jon Ellison 31-Jan-15 23:18
Re: Physical Evidence. 255 earllt 05-Feb-15 03:19
Re: Physical Evidence. 252 Jon Ellison 05-Feb-15 09:15
Re: Physical Evidence. 222 Origyptian 06-Feb-15 07:36


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.