Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Jon Ellison wrote:

> Newtons first law.
> In fact all of Newton's laws. Stand except in extreme
> circumstances, for example sub atomic particles and approaching
> the speed of light.
> Where in nature can Newtons first law be observed?
> How about an apple falling from a tree.
> Apple release, Apple fall, Apple coming into contact with more
> massive object such as the earth.
> Get into a car, drive into large concrete block at 50 MPH,
> observe the result.
>
> The result will be a synthesis of the "physical" or "empirical"
> or "observable" evidence. A Posteriori.
>
> If as you say Newton's first law is wrong you will be perfectly
> OK.
> The engine won't start..

Allow me to clarify my usage of terms.

"Data" is any information that's gathered.

"Evidence" is any data that's used to support a hypothesis.

"Physical evidence" is evidence consisting of data that was observed in (what we currently refer to as) three dimensional space. It is physically tangible and verifiable such that it can be repeatedly measured by anyone who has the tools and methods to apply such scrutiny.

But regardless of what words you use to describe it, the principle still stands that empirical (measured) physical (tangible) evidence (data supporting the hypothesis) trumps mere opinions or claims that are not based on empirical physical evidence. Therefore, if a claim contradicts the physical evidence, the conflict must be reconciled or else the claim is weak. Likewise, if newly observed physical evidence contradicts a previous claim, then the claimant has the burden to reconcile that contradiction or else the claim is weak. Claims that are presented in peer-reviewed scientific journals are based on physical evidence (I'll leave the distinction between "hard" and "soft" science out of this for now; but for the sake of completion, "hard" trumps "soft").

Newton openly acknowledged that he did not know what caused gravity; he simply drew his conclusions from the physical evidence. His conclusions were perfectly correct within the domain that they were drawn 350 years ago. Einstein did not show that Newton's macro conclusions about gravity were incorrect; in fact, Einstein made it a point to be sure his own theory included Newton's conclusions which were based on physical evidence. Rather, Einstein showed that Newton's conclusions were incomplete.

The Newton/Einstein conflict turns out to be an excellent example of the failure that arises from drawing "false inferences from the data" (Newton) as well as critical importance of physical evidence in validating a given claim (Einstein)! While it is true that Einstein's theory eventually showed that Newton was only partially correct in his macro-characterization of gravity, Einstein's general relativity initially was merely a claim based on mathematics and had no empirical foundations. Therefore, general relativity was not immediately embraced by Einstein's peers since it was not validated by any physical evidence. And Einstein understood the critical importance of physical evidence. That's why he took the proper steps to propose three tests that would acquire the physical evidence to substantiate his claim. Einstein's theory became accepted only after the corroborating physical evidence was acquired.

Meanwhile, one could characterize Newton's conclusions as being what some people (e.g., me) refer to "false inference" (jumping to conclusions) by extrapolating to a broader domain without having an empirical foundation to do so. That is, while he made his observations only on Earth, he tried to present his conclusions as being "universal". Einstein simply caught him on that false extrapolation. He proposed his more "universal" theory of general relativity 100 years ago but it wasn't until 1959, after verification through physical evidence, that his theory was accepted as valid.

Of course, as additional data is collected with newer technologies, our view of Einstein's gravity may yet again change, and such change will again be based on additional physical evidence.

Our world of science and technology has only survived because it is based on empirical foundations and not merely opinions and claims.



Post Edited (19-Jan-15 17:31)

______________________________________________________________
How can any of us ever know, when all we can do is think?

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Khufu’s Salient Stele 595 Dr. Troglodyte 10-Jan-15 23:39
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 263 Luminescence 11-Jan-15 00:50
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 292 drew 11-Jan-15 01:19
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 377 molder 11-Jan-15 08:03
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 334 eyeofhorus33 11-Jan-15 10:32
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 263 molder 11-Jan-15 11:32
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 266 Jon Ellison 11-Jan-15 15:27
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 268 molder 13-Jan-15 05:18
Re; Egyptian Budgies 276 molder 13-Jan-15 11:48
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 280 Skatha 19-Jan-15 23:38
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 277 eyeofhorus33 11-Jan-15 15:49
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 331 DScribr 11-Jan-15 16:13
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 264 molder 14-Jan-15 22:09
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 288 Origyptian 14-Jan-15 22:21
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 308 eyeofhorus33 14-Jan-15 22:37
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 281 Martin Stower 14-Jan-15 22:48
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 263 sfbey 14-Jan-15 22:53
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 264 Martin Stower 14-Jan-15 23:00
...the one at Giza. n/t 318 cladking 15-Jan-15 01:53
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 295 Origyptian 15-Jan-15 00:37
Re: Khufu’s painting Scribe 267 DScribr 15-Jan-15 01:30
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 298 Jon Ellison 14-Jan-15 22:54
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 304 Origyptian 15-Jan-15 00:44
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 279 Jon Ellison 15-Jan-15 00:51
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 298 Origyptian 15-Jan-15 01:26
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 316 cladking 15-Jan-15 02:02
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 294 Jon Ellison 15-Jan-15 03:06
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 316 Origyptian 15-Jan-15 00:29
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 227 DScribr 11-Jan-15 16:04
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 287 eyeofhorus33 11-Jan-15 16:09
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 249 Jon B 11-Jan-15 15:10
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 335 cladking 11-Jan-15 15:29
Re: Campbells ??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 319 Luminescence 11-Jan-15 16:11
Re: Campbells ??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 304 eyeofhorus33 11-Jan-15 16:36
Re: Campbells ??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 245 DScribr 11-Jan-15 17:06
Re: Campbells ??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 282 Archae Solenhofen 11-Jan-15 18:44
Re: Campbells ??? Khufu’s Cartouche orientation. 350 DScribr 11-Jan-15 16:56
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 289 Polyfreak 11-Jan-15 17:54
Re: Documentation Khufu’s Salient Stele 265 Luminescence 12-Jan-15 15:09
Re: Documentation Khufu’s Salient Stele 284 cladking 12-Jan-15 15:29
Re:More Documentation Of Ramps. 289 DScribr 12-Jan-15 15:42
Re:More Documentation Of Ramps. 253 cladking 12-Jan-15 15:53
Re:EVEN More Documentation Of Ramps. 322 DScribr 13-Jan-15 01:17
Re:EVEN More Documentation Of Ramps. 297 cladking 13-Jan-15 02:17
Re:EVEN More Documentation Of Ramps. 272 DScribr 13-Jan-15 03:45
Re:EVEN More Documentation Of Ramps. 302 Origyptian 13-Jan-15 03:50
Re:EVEN More Documentation Of Ramps. 298 cladking 13-Jan-15 05:10
Re:EVEN More Documentation Of Ramps. 298 Origyptian 13-Jan-15 02:34
Re:Webster's Definition Of Ramps. 263 DScribr 13-Jan-15 03:54
Re:Webster's Definition Of Ramps. 278 Origyptian 13-Jan-15 04:07
Re:Webster's Definition Of Ramps. 337 cladking 13-Jan-15 05:16
Re:Documentation Of Ramps. 250 DScribr 13-Jan-15 14:51
Re:Documentation Of Ramps. 315 Origyptian 13-Jan-15 16:24
Re: Documentation Khufu’s Salient Stele 260 Jon Ellison 12-Jan-15 15:47
Re: Documentation Khufu’s Salient Stele 351 DScribr 12-Jan-15 15:51
Re: Documentation Khufu’s Salient Stele 298 cladking 12-Jan-15 15:59
Re: Documentation Khufu’s Salient Stele 197 Jon Ellison 12-Jan-15 16:07
Re: Documentation Khufu’s Salient Stele 230 DScribr 12-Jan-15 16:23
Re: Documentation Khufu’s Salient Stele 312 DScribr 12-Jan-15 16:12
Re: Documentation Khufu’s Salient Stele 261 cladking 12-Jan-15 16:37
Re: Documentation Khufu’s Salient Stele 297 sfbey 12-Jan-15 16:44
Re: Documentation Khufu’s Salient Stele 309 Origyptian 12-Jan-15 17:16
Re: Documentation Khufu’s Salient Stele 234 Jon Ellison 12-Jan-15 17:29
Re: Documentation Khufu’s Salient Stele 269 sfbey 12-Jan-15 17:35
Re: Documentation Khufu’s Salient Stele 307 Jon Ellison 12-Jan-15 17:40
Re: Documentation Khufu’s Salient Stele 191 Origyptian 12-Jan-15 17:48
Re: Documentation Khufu’s Salient Stele 298 sfbey 12-Jan-15 17:59
Re: Documentation Khufu’s Salient Stele 312 Origyptian 12-Jan-15 19:04
Re: Documentation Khufu’s Salient Stele 317 cladking 12-Jan-15 19:55
Re: Documentation Khufu’s Salient Stele 298 sfbey 12-Jan-15 20:36
Re: Documentation Khufu’s Salient Stele 293 Origyptian 12-Jan-15 20:55
Re: Documentation Khufu’s Salient Stele 317 cladking 12-Jan-15 20:56
Re: Documentation Khufu’s Salient Stele 300 sfbey 12-Jan-15 21:09
Re: Documentation Khufu’s Salient Stele 200 Origyptian 12-Jan-15 21:21
Re: Documentation Khufu’s Salient Stele 294 sfbey 12-Jan-15 21:35
Re: Documentation Khufu’s Salient Stele 225 Origyptian 12-Jan-15 21:37
Re: Documentation Khufu’s Salient Stele 242 Jon Ellison 12-Jan-15 21:37
Re: Documentation Khufu’s Salient Stele 291 Origyptian 12-Jan-15 21:40
Re: Documentation Khufu’s Salient Stele 265 Jon Ellison 12-Jan-15 21:52
Re: Documentation Khufu’s Salient Stele 254 sfbey 12-Jan-15 23:01
Re: Documentation Khufu’s Salient Stele 322 cladking 13-Jan-15 02:14
Re: Documentation Khufu’s Salient Stele 309 sfbey 13-Jan-15 02:43
Re: Documentation Khufu’s Salient Stele 314 cladking 13-Jan-15 05:22
Re: Documentation Khufu’s Salient Stele 271 sfbey 13-Jan-15 13:52
Re: Documentation Khufu’s Salient Stele 282 cladking 13-Jan-15 14:55
Re: Documentation Khufu’s Salient Stele 246 Origyptian 13-Jan-15 16:03
Re: Documentation Khufu’s Salient Stele 298 cladking 13-Jan-15 16:53
Pyramid Lines 259 sfbey 13-Jan-15 03:04
Re: Pyramid Lines 291 DScribr 13-Jan-15 03:37
Re: Pyramid Lines 229 cladking 13-Jan-15 05:30
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 338 Luminescence 12-Jan-15 17:47
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 255 Jon Ellison 12-Jan-15 17:57
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 307 Luminescence 12-Jan-15 18:01
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 316 eyeofhorus33 12-Jan-15 18:16
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 334 Scott Creighton 12-Jan-15 18:32
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 284 eyeofhorus33 12-Jan-15 18:46
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 291 Scott Creighton 12-Jan-15 19:00
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 294 Origyptian 12-Jan-15 19:10
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 274 Scott Creighton 12-Jan-15 19:46
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 281 Jon Ellison 12-Jan-15 19:10
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 239 Jon Ellison 12-Jan-15 19:01
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 341 eyeofhorus33 12-Jan-15 19:48
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 280 Scott Creighton 12-Jan-15 19:53
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 288 Merrell 12-Jan-15 20:08
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 292 eyeofhorus33 12-Jan-15 20:44
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 304 Martin Stower 12-Jan-15 21:43
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 282 Origyptian 12-Jan-15 20:11
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 250 Jon Ellison 12-Jan-15 20:22
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 297 Origyptian 12-Jan-15 20:34
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 250 eyeofhorus33 12-Jan-15 20:34
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 231 Origyptian 12-Jan-15 20:53
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 301 eyeofhorus33 12-Jan-15 21:02
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 306 Martin Stower 12-Jan-15 22:50
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 256 Origyptian 12-Jan-15 23:06
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 261 sfbey 12-Jan-15 23:16
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 322 Origyptian 12-Jan-15 23:49
Re: Interpretations NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 315 Luminescence 13-Jan-15 00:03
Re: Interpretations NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 303 Origyptian 13-Jan-15 00:30
Re: Interpretations NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 299 Luminescence 13-Jan-15 01:22
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 352 sfbey 13-Jan-15 01:18
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 313 Origyptian 13-Jan-15 02:40
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 332 Scott Creighton 12-Jan-15 23:43
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 326 Luminescence 12-Jan-15 23:57
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 284 Scott Creighton 13-Jan-15 00:06
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 337 Origyptian 13-Jan-15 00:19
R factual documentation results in misinterpretation. 347 DScribr 13-Jan-15 00:38
Re: R factual documentation results in misinterpretation. 304 Origyptian 13-Jan-15 02:04
Khufu’s Salient Stele. The proof is in his consistency. 296 DScribr 13-Jan-15 00:47
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele. The proof is in his consistency. 303 Scott Creighton 13-Jan-15 00:56
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele. The proof is in his consistency. 218 DScribr 13-Jan-15 01:38
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele. The proof is in his consistency. 308 Martin Stower 13-Jan-15 01:44
Not surprised the proof is in his consistency. 230 DScribr 13-Jan-15 01:51
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 303 Jon Ellison 13-Jan-15 00:49
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 300 Luminescence 13-Jan-15 01:37
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 253 Jon Ellison 13-Jan-15 01:44
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 240 Origyptian 13-Jan-15 01:53
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 272 Origyptian 13-Jan-15 00:06
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 200 Scott Creighton 13-Jan-15 00:09
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 222 DScribr 13-Jan-15 00:31
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 259 Scott Creighton 13-Jan-15 00:33
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 266 Martin Stower 13-Jan-15 01:37
Re: NO factual Documentation??? 265 DScribr 13-Jan-15 01:45
Re: NO factual Documentation??? 249 Martin Stower 13-Jan-15 02:31
Re: NO factual Documentation??? 208 DScribr 13-Jan-15 03:09
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 268 Luminescence 13-Jan-15 01:10
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 291 Martin Stower 13-Jan-15 01:20
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 248 Scott Creighton 13-Jan-15 01:39
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 294 Martin Stower 13-Jan-15 02:24
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 185 Scott Creighton 13-Jan-15 02:28
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 248 Luminescence 13-Jan-15 02:49
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 237 Martin Stower 13-Jan-15 02:55
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 296 Scott Creighton 13-Jan-15 03:08
Re: NO factual Documentation, speculation and assumption. 270 DScribr 13-Jan-15 03:32
Re: NO factual Documentation, speculation and assumption. 243 Scott Creighton 13-Jan-15 10:28
Re: Factual Documentation. 213 DScribr 13-Jan-15 14:30
Re: Factual Documentation. 284 Scott Creighton 13-Jan-15 14:57
Re: Factual Documentation. 257 Origyptian 13-Jan-15 15:57
Re: Factual Documentation. 194 Martin Stower 14-Jan-15 14:51
Re: Factual Documentation. 247 Origyptian 14-Jan-15 15:53
Re: Factual Documentation. 247 DScribr 14-Jan-15 15:17
Re: Factual Documentation. 207 Jon Ellison 14-Jan-15 15:26
Re: Factual Documentation VS Spin. 294 DScribr 14-Jan-15 15:46
Re: Factual Documentation. 280 Origyptian 14-Jan-15 16:03
Re: Factual Documentation. 297 Jon Ellison 14-Jan-15 16:31
Re: Factual Documentation. 293 Origyptian 14-Jan-15 16:51
Re: NO factual Documentation, speculation and assumption. 313 Martin Stower 14-Jan-15 14:49
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 256 eyeofhorus33 13-Jan-15 16:17
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 307 Martin Stower 13-Jan-15 23:37
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 246 sfbey 14-Jan-15 01:48
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 327 Martin Stower 14-Jan-15 14:36
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 333 Scott Creighton 14-Jan-15 09:59
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 394 Martin Stower 14-Jan-15 14:03
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 279 DScribr 14-Jan-15 15:09
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 232 Scott Creighton 14-Jan-15 15:09
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 288 DScribr 14-Jan-15 15:33
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 244 Scott Creighton 14-Jan-15 15:46
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 334 Martin Stower 14-Jan-15 16:29
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 209 Jon Ellison 14-Jan-15 16:49
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 305 Martin Stower 14-Jan-15 17:17
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 228 Scott Creighton 14-Jan-15 16:51
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 251 Martin Stower 14-Jan-15 17:22
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 264 Jon Ellison 14-Jan-15 17:29
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 301 Martin Stower 14-Jan-15 18:21
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 261 Origyptian 14-Jan-15 18:38
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 270 Martin Stower 14-Jan-15 19:20
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 290 Origyptian 14-Jan-15 21:34
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 219 Jon Ellison 14-Jan-15 18:49
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 256 Martin Stower 14-Jan-15 19:15
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 282 Martin Stower 14-Jan-15 16:32
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 274 Scott Creighton 14-Jan-15 17:00
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 207 Martin Stower 14-Jan-15 17:27
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 241 Martin Stower 14-Jan-15 15:55
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 235 Scott Creighton 14-Jan-15 16:06
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 299 Martin Stower 14-Jan-15 16:51
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 339 Scott Creighton 14-Jan-15 16:56
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 196 Martin Stower 14-Jan-15 19:09
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 197 Origyptian 14-Jan-15 16:09
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 246 Scott Creighton 14-Jan-15 16:14
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 300 Martin Stower 14-Jan-15 16:56
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 203 Jon Ellison 14-Jan-15 14:50
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 318 Scott Creighton 15-Jan-15 00:39
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 192 Jon Ellison 15-Jan-15 00:48
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 226 Origyptian 15-Jan-15 01:22
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 254 Jon Ellison 15-Jan-15 02:36
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 182 Martin Stower 15-Jan-15 02:08
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 263 Jon Ellison 15-Jan-15 03:53
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 179 sfbey 15-Jan-15 04:25
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 283 Martin Stower 15-Jan-15 15:09
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 252 Martin Stower 15-Jan-15 01:55
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 254 Scott Creighton 15-Jan-15 10:20
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 279 Martin Stower 15-Jan-15 15:30
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 200 cladking 14-Jan-15 02:52
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 259 Origyptian 12-Jan-15 23:18
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 215 Jon Ellison 12-Jan-15 20:34
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 272 cladking 12-Jan-15 21:01
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 254 Origyptian 12-Jan-15 22:49
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 284 Jon Ellison 12-Jan-15 20:46
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 172 Luminescence 12-Jan-15 19:11
Re: NO factual Documentation??? Khufu’s Salient Stele 243 Jon Ellison 12-Jan-15 19:36
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 253 DScribr 13-Jan-15 01:07
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 279 Luminescence 13-Jan-15 01:42
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 238 DScribr 13-Jan-15 02:18
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 278 Origyptian 13-Jan-15 02:25
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 219 DScribr 13-Jan-15 02:39
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 187 Origyptian 13-Jan-15 02:46
Re:Factual Documentation, and common-sense. 287 DScribr 13-Jan-15 03:26
Re:Factual Documentation, and common-sense. 250 Origyptian 13-Jan-15 03:40
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 232 Origyptian 13-Jan-15 03:49
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 295 eyeofhorus33 13-Jan-15 16:27
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 307 Origyptian 13-Jan-15 16:35
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 238 Morten 14-Jan-15 08:48
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 244 eyeofhorus33 14-Jan-15 17:56
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 192 Scott Creighton 14-Jan-15 18:08
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 230 eyeofhorus33 14-Jan-15 20:52
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 271 Martin Stower 14-Jan-15 22:39
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 179 Scott Creighton 14-Jan-15 23:48
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 316 Origyptian 15-Jan-15 01:09
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 233 Martin Stower 15-Jan-15 01:23
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 268 Jon Ellison 14-Jan-15 18:11
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 273 Origyptian 14-Jan-15 18:12
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 192 eyeofhorus33 14-Jan-15 20:55
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 208 Jon Ellison 14-Jan-15 21:24
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 207 Origyptian 14-Jan-15 21:47
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 239 Martin Stower 14-Jan-15 18:26
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 290 Scott Creighton 14-Jan-15 18:31
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 266 Martin Stower 14-Jan-15 19:11
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 237 Scott Creighton 14-Jan-15 19:48
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 270 Martin Stower 14-Jan-15 19:59
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 237 DUNE 14-Jan-15 20:03
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 282 sfbey 14-Jan-15 20:10
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 252 DUNE 14-Jan-15 20:14
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 227 Jon Ellison 14-Jan-15 20:39
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 281 DUNE 14-Jan-15 20:42
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 265 Jon Ellison 14-Jan-15 21:08
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 271 sfbey 14-Jan-15 20:54
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 259 DUNE 14-Jan-15 21:24
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 248 Jon Ellison 14-Jan-15 21:31
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 301 Origyptian 14-Jan-15 21:38
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 206 Jon Ellison 14-Jan-15 21:43
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 257 Origyptian 14-Jan-15 22:16
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 226 Jon Ellison 14-Jan-15 22:40
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 282 DUNE 14-Jan-15 22:50
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 259 Origyptian 15-Jan-15 01:17
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 277 sfbey 14-Jan-15 21:47
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 209 Martin Stower 14-Jan-15 22:12
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 256 molder 22-Jan-15 12:18
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 243 Merrell 22-Jan-15 13:32
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 298 molder 23-Jan-15 04:23
Re:Factual Documentation, For CD. 203 Frank D 23-Jan-15 00:53
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 260 Origyptian 16-Jan-15 16:32
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 259 DUNE 16-Jan-15 17:40
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 281 Thanos5150 16-Jan-15 19:25
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 231 Origyptian 16-Jan-15 19:49
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 232 Thanos5150 16-Jan-15 22:39
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 258 Origyptian 16-Jan-15 22:55
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 281 eyeofhorus33 16-Jan-15 23:03
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 261 Jon Ellison 16-Jan-15 23:26
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 300 eyeofhorus33 16-Jan-15 23:48
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 277 Jon Ellison 17-Jan-15 00:11
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 181 Jon Ellison 17-Jan-15 00:13
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 257 Origyptian 17-Jan-15 00:24
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 262 MJT 17-Jan-15 01:45
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 265 Jon Ellison 17-Jan-15 02:19
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 231 cladking 17-Jan-15 01:46
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 209 Origyptian 20-Jan-15 01:56
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 276 Thanos5150 20-Jan-15 02:22
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 252 Origyptian 20-Jan-15 05:18
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 220 Thanos5150 20-Jan-15 05:32
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 276 Origyptian 20-Jan-15 21:16
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 226 Dr. Troglodyte 20-Jan-15 23:45
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 260 Origyptian 21-Jan-15 00:50
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 231 sfbey 21-Jan-15 02:48
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 238 Thanos5150 21-Jan-15 06:06
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 226 Origyptian 22-Jan-15 06:48
Re: Royal Burials 174 Thunderbird 22-Jan-15 17:00
Re: Royal Burials 168 Thanos5150 22-Jan-15 17:29
Re:Sneferu 167 Thunderbird 23-Jan-15 16:47
Re: Serapeum - Gigal 133 Thunderbird 23-Jan-15 18:34
Re: Serapeum - Gigal 150 Martin Stower 25-Jan-15 01:44
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 220 sfbey 20-Jan-15 02:33
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 149 Origyptian 20-Jan-15 05:29
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 125 Skatha 20-Jan-15 05:44
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 101 Origyptian 20-Jan-15 07:10
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 93 Jon Ellison 20-Jan-15 13:21
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 87 Origyptian 20-Jan-15 19:42
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 80 DUNE 20-Jan-15 14:16
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 82 Skatha 20-Jan-15 20:02
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 89 DUNE 20-Jan-15 20:17
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 86 Martin Stower 20-Jan-15 21:30
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 85 Origyptian 20-Jan-15 22:08
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 94 Martin Stower 20-Jan-15 20:32
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 101 Origyptian 20-Jan-15 21:57
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 69 eyeofhorus33 20-Jan-15 22:13
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 80 Origyptian 20-Jan-15 22:27
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 102 eyeofhorus33 21-Jan-15 16:04
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 104 DUNE 21-Jan-15 16:35
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 120 eyeofhorus33 21-Jan-15 16:46
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 170 Origyptian 21-Jan-15 21:58
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 192 sfbey 21-Jan-15 22:26
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 139 Origyptian 21-Jan-15 23:39
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 146 Martin Stower 21-Jan-15 23:49
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 101 Origyptian 22-Jan-15 02:25
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 182 Martin Stower 21-Jan-15 23:56
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 144 Origyptian 22-Jan-15 02:27
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 225 sfbey 22-Jan-15 02:54
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 162 Origyptian 22-Jan-15 03:56
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 125 sfbey 22-Jan-15 04:38
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 163 Origyptian 22-Jan-15 04:51
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 210 sfbey 22-Jan-15 12:53
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 178 Origyptian 22-Jan-15 16:57
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-False inferences. 163 DScribr 23-Jan-15 00:15
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-False inferences. 127 Origyptian 23-Jan-15 00:45
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-False inferences. 92 DScribr 23-Jan-15 02:45
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-False inferences. 129 Origyptian 23-Jan-15 03:37
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-False inferences. 81 Martin Stower 23-Jan-15 03:42
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 183 Martin Stower 22-Jan-15 03:34
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 179 sfbey 22-Jan-15 03:35
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 156 Martin Stower 22-Jan-15 03:41
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 130 Origyptian 22-Jan-15 04:05
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 163 Origyptian 22-Jan-15 04:00
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 70 Merrell 22-Jan-15 11:08
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 87 Origyptian 22-Jan-15 15:58
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 76 Origyptian 22-Jan-15 17:05
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 109 DUNE 22-Jan-15 17:41
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 123 Origyptian 22-Jan-15 17:52
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 155 Audrey 23-Jan-15 00:51
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 181 Origyptian 23-Jan-15 01:33
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 208 sfbey 23-Jan-15 02:35
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 122 Audrey 23-Jan-15 05:41
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 199 sfbey 23-Jan-15 15:36
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Evidence dismissed, again! 180 DScribr 23-Jan-15 03:25
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Evidence dismissed, again! 142 Origyptian 23-Jan-15 03:38
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Evidence dismissed, again! 145 DScribr 23-Jan-15 03:48
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Evidence dismissed, again! 94 Origyptian 23-Jan-15 04:28
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Evidence dismissed, again! 71 DScribr 23-Jan-15 15:55
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Evidence dismissed, again! 94 DUNE 23-Jan-15 16:27
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Evidence dismissed, again! 68 Origyptian 23-Jan-15 17:02
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Evidence dismissed, again! 75 DScribr 23-Jan-15 23:59
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 121 Thanos5150 22-Jan-15 04:37
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 88 Martin Stower 22-Jan-15 13:06
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 80 Origyptian 22-Jan-15 16:42
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 127 Merrell 22-Jan-15 17:02
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 141 Origyptian 22-Jan-15 17:42
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 146 Merrell 22-Jan-15 19:46
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 134 Jon Ellison 22-Jan-15 20:40
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 164 sfbey 22-Jan-15 20:59
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 136 Origyptian 22-Jan-15 21:15
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 130 Jon Ellison 22-Jan-15 21:23
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 72 Jon Ellison 22-Jan-15 22:08
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 101 Origyptian 22-Jan-15 21:14
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Accepting First-Hand Reporting. 97 DScribr 22-Jan-15 23:56
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Accepting First-Hand Reporting. 84 Origyptian 23-Jan-15 00:40
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-TOTAL BS, ORI! 96 DScribr 23-Jan-15 03:59
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-TOTAL BS, ORI! 81 Origyptian 23-Jan-15 04:33
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-More selective blindness. 86 DScribr 23-Jan-15 05:05
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-More selective blindness. 105 Origyptian 23-Jan-15 05:53
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-More selective blindness. 75 DScribr 24-Jan-15 00:39
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Accepting First-Hand Reporting. 84 Martin Stower 23-Jan-15 01:11
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Accepting First-Hand Reporting. 84 Origyptian 23-Jan-15 01:22
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Accepting First-Hand Reporting. 85 Jon Ellison 23-Jan-15 01:42
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Accepting First-Hand Reporting. 78 Audrey 23-Jan-15 02:09
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Accepting First-Hand Reporting. 95 Jon Ellison 23-Jan-15 02:21
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Accepting First-Hand Reporting. 88 Audrey 23-Jan-15 03:42
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Accepting First-Hand Reporting. 85 Jon Ellison 23-Jan-15 10:49
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Accepting First-Hand Reporting. 82 Origyptian 23-Jan-15 03:32
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Accepting First-Hand Reporting. 73 Audrey 23-Jan-15 05:57
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Accepting First-Hand Reporting. 83 Thanos5150 23-Jan-15 03:39
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Accepting First-Hand Reporting. 79 Audrey 23-Jan-15 04:08
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Accepting First-Hand Reporting. 84 Martin Stower 23-Jan-15 12:50
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Accepting First-Hand Reporting. 77 Thanos5150 24-Jan-15 00:06
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Accepting First-Hand Reporting. 106 Martin Stower 23-Jan-15 03:29
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Accepting First-Hand Reporting. 78 Origyptian 23-Jan-15 03:44
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Accepting First-Hand Reporting. 98 Martin Stower 23-Jan-15 11:45
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Accepting First-Hand Reporting. 85 Jon Ellison 23-Jan-15 11:53
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Accepting First-Hand Reporting. 100 Martin Stower 23-Jan-15 12:19
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Accepting First-Hand Reporting. 82 Origyptian 23-Jan-15 22:01
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Accepting First-Hand Reporting. 74 Martin Stower 24-Jan-15 02:21
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Accepting First-Hand Reporting. 104 Scott Creighton 24-Jan-15 10:31
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Accepting First-Hand Reporting. 72 Origyptian 24-Jan-15 16:17
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Accepting First-Hand Reporting. 88 Scott Creighton 24-Jan-15 16:24
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Accepting First-Hand Reporting. 63 DScribr 24-Jan-15 16:59
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Accepting First-Hand Reporting. 78 Origyptian 24-Jan-15 18:12
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Accepting First-Hand Reporting. 86 Jon Ellison 24-Jan-15 18:12
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Accepting First-Hand Reporting. 119 Origyptian 24-Jan-15 18:19
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Accepting First-Hand Reporting. 139 Martin Stower 25-Jan-15 03:16
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Accepting First-Hand Reporting. 104 Origyptian 25-Jan-15 08:58
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Accepting First-Hand Reporting. 131 cladking 25-Jan-15 15:59
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Accepting First-Hand Reporting. 109 Martin Stower 24-Jan-15 23:59
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Accepting First-Hand Reporting. 97 Origyptian 24-Jan-15 21:29
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-You call this evidence?!? 85 DScribr 24-Jan-15 00:26
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Accepting First-Hand Reporting. 91 Martin Stower 24-Jan-15 03:36
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 83 Martin Stower 22-Jan-15 21:54
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 86 Origyptian 22-Jan-15 22:11
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 93 Martin Stower 23-Jan-15 03:12
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Attested and authentic 4th Dynasty. 88 DScribr 23-Jan-15 04:24
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Attested and authentic 4th Dynasty. 71 Origyptian 23-Jan-15 04:38
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Attested and authentic 4th Dynasty. 91 DScribr 23-Jan-15 05:17
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Attested and authentic 4th Dynasty. 75 Origyptian 23-Jan-15 05:55
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Attested and authentic 4th Dynasty. 91 DScribr 23-Jan-15 15:30
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 93 Skatha 20-Jan-15 23:08
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 66 Origyptian 21-Jan-15 00:26
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 111 Martin Stower 21-Jan-15 01:25
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 72 Origyptian 21-Jan-15 03:45
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 109 Skatha 20-Jan-15 19:57
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 127 Origyptian 20-Jan-15 20:10
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 187 sfbey 21-Jan-15 02:42
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 157 Origyptian 21-Jan-15 03:59
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 137 Martin Stower 22-Jan-15 01:36
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 97 Origyptian 22-Jan-15 02:32
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 92 Merrell 22-Jan-15 11:05
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 89 Martin Stower 22-Jan-15 12:59
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 86 Origyptian 22-Jan-15 16:11
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-another "Forgery" 78 DScribr 22-Jan-15 16:42
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-another "Forgery" 71 Origyptian 22-Jan-15 17:30
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Pathological Thuggery 104 DScribr 22-Jan-15 16:32
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Pathological Thuggery 159 Origyptian 22-Jan-15 16:41
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Saite Period Provenance? 159 Scott Creighton 22-Jan-15 16:54
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Saite Period Provenance? 157 Origyptian 22-Jan-15 17:38
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Saite Period Provenance? 210 sfbey 22-Jan-15 17:40
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Saite Period Provenance? 198 Origyptian 22-Jan-15 17:47
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Saite Period Provenance? 202 Scott Creighton 22-Jan-15 18:17
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Saite Period Provenance? 123 Martin Stower 22-Jan-15 22:21
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Saite Period Provenance? 173 Origyptian 22-Jan-15 22:29
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Saite Period Provenance? 198 sfbey 22-Jan-15 22:45
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Saite Period Provenance? 150 Origyptian 23-Jan-15 00:18
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Saite Period Provenance? 195 sfbey 22-Jan-15 23:33
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Saite Period Provenance? 148 Origyptian 23-Jan-15 00:21
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Saite Period Provenance? 162 sfbey 23-Jan-15 01:34
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Saite Period Provenance? 172 Scott Creighton 23-Jan-15 09:47
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Pathological Thuggery 174 DScribr 22-Jan-15 16:59
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Pathological Thuggery 144 Origyptian 22-Jan-15 17:40
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Pathological Waffling. 143 DScribr 22-Jan-15 23:45
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Pathological Waffling. 118 Origyptian 23-Jan-15 00:25
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele-Pathological Waffling. 78 DScribr 23-Jan-15 03:09
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 75 DScribr 16-Jan-15 18:03
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 80 Origyptian 16-Jan-15 18:46
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 66 DUNE 16-Jan-15 18:48
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 90 Origyptian 16-Jan-15 18:59
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 76 Jon Ellison 16-Jan-15 18:54
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 83 Origyptian 16-Jan-15 19:05
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 78 DUNE 16-Jan-15 19:41
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 103 Origyptian 16-Jan-15 19:55
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 117 Origyptian 16-Jan-15 21:07
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 108 DUNE 16-Jan-15 21:33
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 151 sfbey 16-Jan-15 21:37
Obit. 208 sfbey 16-Jan-15 21:45
Re: Obit. 158 Origyptian 16-Jan-15 22:41
Re: Obit. 148 Jon Ellison 16-Jan-15 22:51
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 127 eyeofhorus33 16-Jan-15 20:02
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 92 Origyptian 16-Jan-15 20:12
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 86 Sirfiroth 17-Jan-15 13:48
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 68 Origyptian 17-Jan-15 16:15
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 112 eyeofhorus33 17-Jan-15 16:22
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 152 Origyptian 17-Jan-15 17:36
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 120 eyeofhorus33 17-Jan-15 17:48
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 173 sfbey 17-Jan-15 17:53
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 142 Origyptian 17-Jan-15 22:19
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 173 sfbey 17-Jan-15 17:49
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 162 Martin Stower 18-Jan-15 03:48
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 169 Origyptian 18-Jan-15 08:19
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 194 sfbey 17-Jan-15 17:11
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 152 DUNE 17-Jan-15 17:21
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 143 sfbey 17-Jan-15 17:27
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 170 Morten 17-Jan-15 17:52
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 125 Origyptian 17-Jan-15 18:01
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 207 Morten 17-Jan-15 18:15
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 173 Jon Ellison 17-Jan-15 18:25
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 148 Origyptian 17-Jan-15 18:27
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 140 Jon Ellison 17-Jan-15 18:35
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 222 Morten 17-Jan-15 18:38
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 170 Jon Ellison 17-Jan-15 18:40
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 134 Origyptian 17-Jan-15 19:56
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 100 Origyptian 17-Jan-15 21:07
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 88 Martin Stower 18-Jan-15 01:54
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 75 Jon Ellison 18-Jan-15 02:01
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 148 Martin Stower 18-Jan-15 03:31
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 154 Origyptian 18-Jan-15 08:37
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 170 Origyptian 17-Jan-15 17:59
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 180 sfbey 17-Jan-15 18:09
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 165 Origyptian 17-Jan-15 18:21
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 187 sfbey 17-Jan-15 18:31
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 147 Thanos5150 17-Jan-15 19:02
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 140 Origyptian 17-Jan-15 20:44
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 80 Martin Stower 18-Jan-15 01:37
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 115 Thanos5150 18-Jan-15 03:06
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 72 Martin Stower 18-Jan-15 01:23
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 90 eyeofhorus33 18-Jan-15 09:03
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 71 Origyptian 18-Jan-15 09:51
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 97 MJT 18-Jan-15 18:44
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 72 Origyptian 18-Jan-15 19:35
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 83 Martin Stower 18-Jan-15 19:49
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 93 cladking 18-Jan-15 20:18
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 76 Martin Stower 19-Jan-15 00:09
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 70 cladking 19-Jan-15 00:25
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 89 Martin Stower 19-Jan-15 01:20
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 85 Jon Ellison 19-Jan-15 09:32
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 94 cladking 19-Jan-15 15:48
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 92 Origyptian 19-Jan-15 16:45
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 78 cladking 19-Jan-15 18:28
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 94 Martin Stower 19-Jan-15 21:40
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 79 Jon Ellison 20-Jan-15 00:14
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 86 Martin Stower 20-Jan-15 01:57
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 75 Jon Ellison 20-Jan-15 04:51
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 105 Martin Stower 20-Jan-15 14:56
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 91 Origyptian 20-Jan-15 01:39
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele..CK, using facts and evidence. 76 DScribr 19-Jan-15 18:12
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele..CK, using facts and evidence. 106 cladking 19-Jan-15 18:44
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 132 Origyptian 18-Jan-15 20:21
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 140 Jon Ellison 17-Jan-15 17:59
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele...It seems very problematic to consider 174 sfbey 17-Jan-15 18:14
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 179 sfbey 16-Jan-15 18:31
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 144 DUNE 16-Jan-15 18:36
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 171 sfbey 16-Jan-15 18:41
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 150 Origyptian 16-Jan-15 18:54
Re: Khufu’s Salient Stele 158 Martin Stower 17-Jan-15 01:54