Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
cladking wrote:

> charly wrote:
>
> > Problem is, if taken literally they mean nothing (unless you
> > begin to imagine there are hidden meanings such as
> > Osiris=geyser etc.)
>
> How can you say such a thing? How much more clear can they be
> than to say the dead king rests in heaven as a mountain as a
> support. Or the earth is high under the sky by means of thine
> arms Tefnut.
>
> It's all there in plain English and egyptology insists it has
> to be parsed to be understood.
>
> Anyone who reads it with the assumption the ancients weren't
> mad will come to the same or similar conclusions. Just assume
> they meant it.

Why would anyone assume the ancients egyptians were mad?
There's no reason to assume the PT were meant literally. If we would take them literally, THEN we must assume they were mad, since it's impossible to have an actual tomb in the sky.

> > This is everything!!! Pyramid texts evolve in Coffin text,
> > Coffin Texts into the Book of the Dead. The evolution is
> clear:
> > Coffin texts appear for the first time with PT on walls of
> > pyramids, BoD texts appear for the first time together with
> > Coffin texts on coffins. It's not a hunch, it's a fact. To
> > claim the PT are an explanation of building methods used is
> > totally unreasonable.
>
> Well...
>
> I might agree it's rather strange and most highly unexpected
> but we have to deal with the facts even when the facts say the
> ancients took an unexpected and forgotten turn 4500 years ago.
> One thing the inventors of writing didn't anticipate was that
> language evolves and old wrirings can be lost faster than it
> changes.
>
> This certainly can explain why they started started chiseling
> the words in stone.

Not sure which point you're trying to make here.

> > It's apparent that
> > someone who doesn't even read hieroglyps isn't in a position
> to
> > make any reasonable statements about the PT that contradict
> the
> > findings of someone who has studied the language and culture
> of
> > the AE.
>
> This isn't about translation.
>
> This is about reading plain English. This is about discovering
> whet the referents are for the words by believing thy meant
> what hey said and seeing what fits in context.

No Cladking, it's about translation and interpretation not letting loose your immagination over a PT translation in English.

> > The "builders" don't agree with you, you just imagine that.
>
> Of course the builders agree with me. They agree with me
> because my theory was built around what they actually said. It
> goes along with what thy didn't say as well, like that they
> never said they used ramps or any ramp builder ever died. All
> those people in the cemeteries and there isn't a single ramp
> builder anywhere.
>
> Either the tomb builders and ramp draggers are still alive or
> they never existed. You do the math.
>
> > You haven't shown egyptology is wrong since you don't have a
> > single shred of (real, not imagined) evidence. You have shown
> > to have a vivid imagination, that's all.
>
> I've got that 6 1/2 million ton shred surrounded by a water
> collection device that transported water to the cliff face at
> the ideal place for counterweights and the words of the
> builders who said in plain English what this "winding waterway"
> was used for. I've even pointed out the routes of the stones
> straight up the side of the pyramid and the routes water took
> under the earth to get here.

Claiming that the "winding waterway" is a machine using water as counterweights is pure fantasy and has nothing to do with literal meaning at all. Just imagination.
BTW there is no such thing as a water collection device on the Giza plateau.

> I might not be right and there's no doubt I'm wrong about at
> least some things but egyptology is wrong about almost
> everything as it concerns the great pyramids. If you build a
> huge construct on a shaky foundation then the result is merely
> a conglomeration of aspects which are a distortion of reality.
> It simply doesn't matter that someone can understand one of
> these aspects in far greater detail than I might ever be able
> to it's still a distorted view when it is founded on premises
> that are untrue. Some of these distortions in understanding
> can be nearly insignificant but for the main part most are too
> twisted out of shape to even recognizable as reality.

Again, how would you know what egyptology is wrong or right about? You stubornly believe they haven't changed since the 19th century and refuse to read books on the subjets. IOW, you don't know what you are talking about.

> > - ramps have been found; no trace of complicated geyser
> powered
> > block lifting machinery though (unless you imagine it's
> there).
>
> There is no evidence in the physical world or in the culture to
> show that a single stone was lifted on any great pyramid using
> ramps. No one has proved me wrong on this.
>
> Yet I can show evidence a child can see that they used
> counterweights.

Nope, all evidence you have is imaginary.

> > Egyptology doesn't ignore the evidence, they review it al the
> > time, a lot of things have changed since the start 150 years
> > ago.
>
> But they are still assuming ramps without any evidence.
>
> They assume ramps because it works so well to support their
> tomb theory.

Again you make wrong claims about egyptology; egyptology doesn't connect the use of ramps with the function of the pyramids. You're the one who is doing that. This has already been pointed out to you, yet you continue to make these false claims...

> Take away one assumption and it all collapses.
>
> Why can thy prove tombs in 150 years of digging and
> translating? My guess is they can't prove these were tombs
> because they weren't tombs. If I never even heard of any
> alternative explanations I'd be very concerned that in the
> mountains of evidence they have they can't come up wiuth
> anything more credible than a stone box.

Again, you dismiss the evidence for tombs. Reasoning like that makes it impossible to prove that an emptied tomb is or was ever a tomb.

> > The only one who makes things up Cladking, is you.
>
> I'd ask for an example but creating or recreating is a form of
> making things up. Historians try to make up a recreation of
> the past and a builder makes up something new.
>
> I'm making up something from the past. I'll be very proud of
> those things once I'm proven correct.

You're definately making stuff up, that's for sure... But unfortunate for you, you'll never be proven correct.

> >When people
> > point that out you just ignore them in spite of the evidence.
>
>
> I's ask for an example but it would be my refusal to accept the
> obvious like ramps or sarcophagi.
>
> > Your methodology consists off ignoring, denial, dismissal,
> > ridicule and a lot of imagination.
> > IOW a reasonable discussion with you is just impossible (at
> the
> > moment).
> > A pity, if you would put your energy into learning about AE
> > culture you would discover the real mysteries. Perhaps one
> > day...
>
> I think your real problem with me is that I refuse to accept
> concepts and ideas from later Egyptian history and apply them
> to the great pyramid builders.

You're not making sense here Cladking, you do accept concepts and ideas from later Egyptian history, the PT. But that's ok, egyptology does the same. My problem lies with your so-called literal meaning, that should be obvious by now.

> I'm not going to change this until someone can prove that the
> ancients were just like the later people. This isn't going to
> happen in my opinion because there were changes.

Define "ancients" and "later people" please, can't make much sense of what you are trying to say.

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 341 JonnyMcA 27-Jan-11 21:42
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 209 Ronald1 27-Jan-11 22:47
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 265 Lothur 30-Jan-11 04:01
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 218 Pete Vanderzwet 30-Jan-11 21:18
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 193 Lothur 31-Jan-11 01:09
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 212 Pete Vanderzwet 03-Feb-11 22:31
Re: there are no 'secret chambers' in the Great Pyramid. 246 Ronald1 03-Feb-11 22:49
Re: there are no 'secret chambers' in the Great Pyramid. 221 Scott Creighton 03-Feb-11 23:08
Re: there are no 'secret chambers' in the Great Pyramid. 223 Ronald1 04-Feb-11 00:04
Re: there are no 'secret chambers' in the Great Pyramid. 225 Scott Creighton 04-Feb-11 00:25
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 224 Ronald1 04-Feb-11 09:55
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 208 Scott Creighton 04-Feb-11 10:17
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 246 Ronald1 04-Feb-11 11:11
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 257 Scott Creighton 04-Feb-11 11:46
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 217 Ronald1 04-Feb-11 13:17
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 249 Scott Creighton 04-Feb-11 13:41
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 217 Ronald1 04-Feb-11 14:03
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 197 Scott Creighton 04-Feb-11 14:20
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 151 Ronald1 04-Feb-11 14:33
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 264 Scott Creighton 04-Feb-11 14:41
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 224 Ronald1 04-Feb-11 14:12
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 227 Scott Creighton 04-Feb-11 14:24
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 188 Ronald1 04-Feb-11 14:41
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 247 Scott Creighton 04-Feb-11 14:43
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 223 Ronald1 04-Feb-11 14:27
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 244 Scott Creighton 04-Feb-11 14:36
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 237 Ronald1 04-Feb-11 14:46
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 224 Scott Creighton 04-Feb-11 14:48
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 262 Ronald1 04-Feb-11 16:33
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 210 Scott Creighton 04-Feb-11 16:50
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 217 Susan Doris 04-Feb-11 19:12
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 233 Ronald1 04-Feb-11 23:15
Mod note 241 JonnyMcA 04-Feb-11 19:22
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 228 cladking 04-Feb-11 20:47
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 150 Ronald1 04-Feb-11 23:06
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 215 cladking 04-Feb-11 23:32
Re: Ancient Egyptian symbolism. 193 Ronald1 05-Feb-11 00:26
Re: Ancient Egyptian symbolism. 197 cladking 05-Feb-11 02:53
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 219 Scott Creighton 05-Feb-11 11:20
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 260 Ronald1 05-Feb-11 12:12
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 206 Scott Creighton 05-Feb-11 12:24
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 246 will2learn2000 05-Feb-11 08:11
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 251 Scott Creighton 05-Feb-11 11:36
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 192 Morten 05-Feb-11 13:57
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 201 Ronald1 05-Feb-11 12:16
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 241 Scott Creighton 05-Feb-11 12:34
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 221 will2learn2000 05-Feb-11 15:20
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 264 Scott Creighton 05-Feb-11 16:02
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 240 coreygilbert 05-Feb-11 18:54
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 191 Gary Osborn 05-Feb-11 19:26
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 243 coreygilbert 05-Feb-11 20:16
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 200 Scott Creighton 06-Feb-11 01:06
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 247 Gary Osborn 06-Feb-11 02:14
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 272 will2learn2000 05-Feb-11 21:05
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 197 cladking 05-Feb-11 22:51
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 227 Ronald1 06-Feb-11 00:21
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 236 Scott Creighton 06-Feb-11 00:31
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 245 Ronald1 06-Feb-11 01:01
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 259 Scott Creighton 06-Feb-11 01:42
Re: the granite plugs. 202 Ronald1 06-Feb-11 08:14
Re: the granite plugs. 190 Scott Creighton 06-Feb-11 10:18
Re: 'The Choosen Ones' ..... 218 Ronald1 06-Feb-11 10:06
Re: 'The Choosen Ones' ..... 245 Scott Creighton 06-Feb-11 10:23
Re: Good luck. 143 Ronald1 06-Feb-11 10:58
Re: Good luck. 218 Scott Creighton 06-Feb-11 11:45
Re: The biggest flaw (out of many) in Scott Creighton's 'seed vault' theory. 218 Ronald1 05-Feb-11 13:00
Except..... 215 Scott Creighton 05-Feb-11 13:28
Re: Except..... 239 Ronald1 06-Feb-11 00:14
Re: Except..... 234 Scott Creighton 06-Feb-11 00:37
Re: Except..... 217 Ronald1 06-Feb-11 01:05
Re: Except..... 233 Scott Creighton 06-Feb-11 01:33
Re: Except..... 218 Glanymor1948 06-Feb-11 11:02
Re: Except..... 270 Scott Creighton 06-Feb-11 11:43
Re: Except..... 217 Glanymor1948 06-Feb-11 13:15
Re: Except..... 182 Gary Osborn 06-Feb-11 13:58
Re: Except..... 218 Glanymor1948 06-Feb-11 15:12
Re: Except..... 184 Gary Osborn 07-Feb-11 17:27
Re: Except..... 227 Gary Osborn 06-Feb-11 02:38
Re: Except..... 227 Gary Osborn 06-Feb-11 02:46
Re: Except..... 220 Chaeremon out of Alexandria 06-Feb-11 09:02
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 218 cladking 04-Feb-11 20:58
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 251 Ronald1 04-Feb-11 23:13
Re: Those righteous and kind robbers ..... 234 cladking 04-Feb-11 23:45
Re: there are no 'secret chambers' in the Great Pyramid. 230 cladking 04-Feb-11 00:01
Re: great difference between G1 and G2 ... 213 Ronald1 04-Feb-11 00:13
Re: great difference between G1 and G2 ... 88 cladking 04-Feb-11 17:12
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 207 MJT 31-Jan-11 13:47
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 249 Sirfiroth 31-Jan-11 15:47
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 261 MJT 01-Feb-11 13:30
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 237 will2learn2000 01-Feb-11 14:25
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 235 MJT 01-Feb-11 14:54
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 240 will2learn2000 01-Feb-11 18:42
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 185 Susan Doris 02-Feb-11 10:35
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 205 MJT 02-Feb-11 11:28
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 231 will2learn2000 02-Feb-11 16:52
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 257 MJT 02-Feb-11 18:15
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 269 will2learn2000 02-Feb-11 18:49
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 235 MJT 02-Feb-11 20:57
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 276 cladking 02-Feb-11 22:09
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 255 Ronald1 02-Feb-11 22:34
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 222 cladking 02-Feb-11 22:50
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 236 Ronald1 02-Feb-11 23:04
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 166 NetWorkAngel 02-Feb-11 23:16
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 209 cladking 03-Feb-11 00:10
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 216 NetWorkAngel 03-Feb-11 00:15
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 219 Ronald1 03-Feb-11 09:27
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 230 cladking 03-Feb-11 16:29
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 198 Ronald1 03-Feb-11 17:51
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 206 Sirfiroth 03-Feb-11 18:21
Re: Menkaure's and Djedkare Isesi's pyramids. 203 Ronald1 03-Feb-11 23:49
Re: Menkaure's and Djedkare Isesi's pyramids. 252 cladking 03-Feb-11 23:52
Re: Menkaure's and Djedkare Isesi's pyramids. 245 Ronald1 04-Feb-11 00:16
Re: Menkaure's and Djedkare Isesi's pyramids. 190 cladking 04-Feb-11 00:52
Re: Menkaure's and Djedkare Isesi's pyramids. 262 Sirfiroth 04-Feb-11 02:31
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 258 cladking 03-Feb-11 22:45
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 162 MJT 03-Feb-11 11:33
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 293 cladking 03-Feb-11 00:03
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 194 charly 03-Feb-11 09:10
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 219 cladking 03-Feb-11 16:48
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 227 charly 04-Feb-11 08:23
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 306 cladking 04-Feb-11 17:27
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 229 charly 05-Feb-11 21:41
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 243 cladking 05-Feb-11 23:02
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 235 charly 06-Feb-11 11:54
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 230 cladking 06-Feb-11 16:42
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 214 will2learn2000 06-Feb-11 18:51
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 208 cladking 06-Feb-11 19:25
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 241 will2learn2000 06-Feb-11 20:36
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 249 cladking 06-Feb-11 21:06
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 263 will2learn2000 06-Feb-11 21:26
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 211 cladking 06-Feb-11 22:33
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 269 will2learn2000 08-Feb-11 09:17
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 227 cladking 08-Feb-11 23:56
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 243 will2learn2000 09-Feb-11 06:15
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 238 cladking 09-Feb-11 06:53
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 215 will2learn2000 09-Feb-11 07:42
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 223 Scott Creighton 06-Feb-11 21:17
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 299 cladking 06-Feb-11 19:58
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 216 charly 06-Feb-11 19:56
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 171 cladking 06-Feb-11 20:20
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 212 charly 06-Feb-11 20:45
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 288 cladking 06-Feb-11 22:12
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 244 cladking 06-Feb-11 20:47
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 221 charly 06-Feb-11 21:05
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 214 cladking 06-Feb-11 22:55
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 225 MJT 07-Feb-11 00:11
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 276 cladking 07-Feb-11 01:38
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 203 Scott Creighton 03-Feb-11 10:27
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 224 charly 03-Feb-11 11:09
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 231 Scott Creighton 03-Feb-11 11:31
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 251 cladking 03-Feb-11 16:33
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 254 Scott Creighton 03-Feb-11 16:51
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 227 Ronald1 03-Feb-11 17:54
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 227 Scott Creighton 03-Feb-11 18:01
Re: The end of the 'seed/recovery/stora ge vault' theory. 223 Ronald1 03-Feb-11 18:41
Re: The end of the 'seed/recovery/stora ge vault' theory. 207 Scott Creighton 03-Feb-11 18:49
Re: The end of the 'seed/recovery/stora ge vault' theory. 163 Ronald1 03-Feb-11 22:28
Re: The end of the 'seed/recovery/stora ge vault' theory. 236 Scott Creighton 03-Feb-11 22:53
Re: The end of the 'seed/recovery/stora ge vault' theory. 253 cladking 03-Feb-11 23:04
Re: The end of the 'seed/recovery/stora ge vault' theory. 207 Scott Creighton 03-Feb-11 23:11
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 249 cladking 03-Feb-11 22:48
Wheat & Barley, no Dates? 203 will2learn2000 04-Feb-11 07:22
Re: Wheat & Barley, no Dates? 211 Scott Creighton 04-Feb-11 17:15
Re: Wheat & Barley, no Dates? 250 will2learn2000 04-Feb-11 19:11
Re: Wheat & Barley, no Dates? 295 Scott Creighton 05-Feb-11 00:11
Re: Wheat & Barley, no Dates? 189 Ronald1 05-Feb-11 00:33
Re: Wheat & Barley, no Dates? 227 Scott Creighton 05-Feb-11 01:20
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 198 MJT 03-Feb-11 17:12
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 253 cladking 03-Feb-11 17:27
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 221 will2learn2000 03-Feb-11 18:15
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 205 cladking 03-Feb-11 22:31
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 214 charly 03-Feb-11 09:51
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 234 cladking 03-Feb-11 17:02
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 219 Sirfiroth 03-Feb-11 18:03
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 193 cladking 03-Feb-11 22:56
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 255 charly 04-Feb-11 08:45
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 225 cladking 04-Feb-11 16:56
Re: tomb robbers. 197 Ronald1 05-Feb-11 00:43
Re: tomb robbers. 223 cladking 05-Feb-11 02:46
Re: tomb robbers. 173 charly 05-Feb-11 21:15
Re: tomb robbers. 215 cladking 05-Feb-11 23:15
Re: tomb robbers. 269 charly 06-Feb-11 11:38
Re: tomb robbers. 200 cladking 06-Feb-11 17:11
Re: tomb robbers. 260 charly 06-Feb-11 20:03
Re: tomb robbers. 222 cladking 06-Feb-11 23:18
Re: tomb robbers. 210 Chaeremon out of Alexandria 07-Feb-11 07:43
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 286 charly 03-Feb-11 09:25
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 240 cladking 03-Feb-11 17:21
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 217 MJT 03-Feb-11 14:23
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 251 cladking 03-Feb-11 23:34
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 212 will2learn2000 04-Feb-11 07:12
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 230 cladking 04-Feb-11 17:06
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 182 will2learn2000 03-Feb-11 17:15
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret empty chambers maybe 227 MJT 03-Feb-11 22:14
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 218 Scott Creighton 01-Feb-11 15:46
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 236 Scott Creighton 01-Feb-11 15:47
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 227 MJT 01-Feb-11 20:31
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 249 Sirfiroth 01-Feb-11 15:48
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 241 MJT 02-Feb-11 07:47
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 285 Sirfiroth 02-Feb-11 14:12
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 188 charly 02-Feb-11 15:19
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 219 Sirfiroth 02-Feb-11 16:18
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 185 MJT 03-Feb-11 13:56
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 192 Sirfiroth 03-Feb-11 15:38
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 208 MJT 03-Feb-11 16:22
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 223 Sirfiroth 03-Feb-11 17:09
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 205 MJT 03-Feb-11 18:21
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 264 Sirfiroth 04-Feb-11 02:47
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 218 MJT 04-Feb-11 20:39
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 199 MJT 04-Feb-11 20:57
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 222 Sirfiroth 05-Feb-11 01:06
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 238 MJT 05-Feb-11 10:32
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 237 Martin Stower 15-Feb-11 14:21
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 605 MJT 15-Feb-11 19:07
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 241 MJT 02-Feb-11 17:26
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 181 Sirfiroth 02-Feb-11 18:02
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 255 MJT 02-Feb-11 18:28
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 305 Dr. Troglodyte 02-Feb-11 21:54
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 217 MJT 02-Feb-11 22:05
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 230 Ronald1 01-Feb-11 22:41
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 222 MJT 02-Feb-11 11:49
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 270 charly 02-Feb-11 14:04
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 221 JonnyMcA 29-Jan-11 11:44
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 222 Minalkhabas 07-Feb-11 00:44
Re: Great Pyramid has two secret chambers 190 hendrik dirker 10-Feb-11 09:00


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.