Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
> So Milo, first you say that I am channelling other people's = NO 1
> information and then next you say......
> which begs the question whether you're in touch with ordinary
> people. = NO 2
>
> You contradict yourself again and again in your posts!

>How can I be contradicting myself if you give a "first" but don't follow it up with a "second" to make a comparison?

There is your first and second ABC.

> You seem to crackle with this negative stance from how you
> approach other people, as if they are your victims.

>Crackle? Victims? It's not at all clear what you're on about.

Is that because you call yourself MILO? milky and chocolate!

>otherwise it still remains unintelligible.

To you it might.

>What you posted in that anagram thread didn't even make any sense.

For you it didn't!

> You say Jesus said.........yet, how can this be
> truthful.....when the same statements have come out of the
> mouths of other identities before this era of Revelations were
> written. You can then apply that Jesus simply rehashed what
> someone else has said.....just as I explained before from
> previous historical accounts. Just as you rehash the words.

>........Because the knowledge we're talking about all comes from the same divine source.
Exactly as I stated, Goddess changed from Matriarchal into the false Patriarchal teachings.

>..........The problem is that some divine beings are fallen and in order to work out from which source it comes, you have to work out the bigger picture................
Why? We rely on self revelations and cause and effect in today's society....time speaks for itself, here we are!

>............Christ revealed that bigger picture and exposed the lies and hypocrisy of those beings that seek to deceive. None of the Pagan solar deities detailed the conspiracy that has now globally befallen humanity and therein is a clue which sources should be trusted.........
oh, you mean the CIA for instance?

Isis-Sophia Des Gottes Weisheit Sie hat Luzifer getötet Und auf der Weltenkräfte Schwingen In Raumesweiten fortgetragen. Christus-Wollen In Menschen werkend, — Es wird Luzzfer entreissen Und auf des Geisteswissens Boten In Menschenseeten auferwecken Isis-Sophia Des Gottes Weisheit.

Isis-Sophia, Wisdom of God, she has slain Lucifer, And on the wings of the powers of the world Carried her hence into the infinite space of the universe. The willing of Christ Working in man Shall wrest from Lucifer And on the boats of Spirit-knowledge Awaken in human souls Isis-Sophia Wisdom of God.
[ This translation edited for clarity — Ed ]
[ This summation may be confusing, but it is exactly as printed in the book — e.Ed ]
[wn.rsarchive.org]

>Chaos to us is not chaos from God's perspective. I never said there was balance in the beginning from our perspective....

What? You are now speaking for God.

>Satan abused his will power in order to deceive through lies in order to keep people trapped in a false paradigm.

Oh you are talking about the CIA again I gather!

Remember Milo, God created the world, not Satan. The story of Satan is a "fight in the Heavens" a "war"....Satan is sent into the middle = how the Earth was created by the fall and the flame...science!

How can an angel fall unless it does...it is not fallen until it does fall then it becomes an actual event.

Citizen of life = Dr. Barbara Thiering Jesus the Man.

>You're so confused, Wendy that it's even difficult to unravel and explain >why you're confused.

I am not confused, you are confused and then try and mirror this expression onto me, you do it time and again in your posts!

>I am not laying blame on a being just because it >came with the "sins of the world". What I'm drawing attention to is the >USE of free will. Satan abused his will power in order to deceive through >lies in order to keep people trapped in a false paradigm.

I said
> In the combustion theory we have cold fusion and heated
> fusion.....therefore 2 deities express this in a spiritual
> context of the holy flame. This is how the "fall" in Heaven is
> expressed.....so it is the everyday guy who blames the
> "devil/satan" for the committing of human sin.......yet this is
> simply a spiritual being who is a part of the creative concept
> itself.

Science of the spirit.
>you suggest. It's no good saying the devil made me do it because, at the >end of the day, it's necessary to accept self responsibility. It's clear you >don't even understand what my views are.

You are answering with a mirror again because you are not looking at my views.....I was stating the science of the spirit and what Satan represents in the documents. You have taken your answer away from the statement I presented Milo. People use the science of the spirit and have created the lies in society because they have mis-represented the story of creation to apply that "they" have the KEY and only KEY to the social condition that everyone should follow.

If you think that no other religious teachings have taught a moral code for the social condition, then obviously there is no hope for the Earth.....because everyone is not suddenly going to stop reverencing their holy teachings because you think that Christ is the only truth ever spoken

Wendy

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 348 shamanaut 30-May-09 16:38
The work of Acharya S has been debunked 225 Milo 30-May-09 17:13
Obviously Christians are going to Gawf 174 shamanaut 30-May-09 23:14
Obviously Achyara supporters are going to Gawf 200 Milo 31-May-09 00:16
I cant debate with 'Faith' logic. 205 shamanaut 31-May-09 16:15
Re: I cant debate with 'Faith' logic. 185 Milo 31-May-09 16:24
Re: Obviously Christians are going to Gawf 214 David L 02-Jun-09 04:31
Re: Obviously Christians are going to Gawf 207 Milo 02-Jun-09 09:41
Re: Obviously Christians are going to Gawf 170 David L 03-Jun-09 04:48
Everyone on this forum has different beliefs to the next poster anyway 192 Milo 03-Jun-09 09:50
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 196 David Campbell 31-May-09 01:02
Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 240 Milo 31-May-09 01:10
Re: Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 168 David Campbell 31-May-09 02:02
Re: Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 184 Milo 31-May-09 02:23
Re: Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 173 Eddie Larry 31-May-09 03:06
Re: Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 181 Milo 31-May-09 03:18
Re: Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 178 Eddie Larry 31-May-09 03:33
Re: Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 177 Milo 31-May-09 03:47
Re: Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 182 David Campbell 31-May-09 04:44
Plagiarism 198 Milo 31-May-09 11:12
Re: Plagiarism 181 David Campbell 31-May-09 17:14
Re: Plagiarism 200 Milo 31-May-09 17:31
Re: Plagiarism 222 Lee McGiffen 03-Jun-09 14:08
Re: Plagiarism 154 Milo 03-Jun-09 21:48
Re: Plagiarism 196 Lee McGiffen 04-Jun-09 02:29
Re: Plagiarism 202 Milo 04-Jun-09 02:34
Demons 186 Milo 04-Jun-09 02:40
Re: Demons 154 Lee McGiffen 04-Jun-09 02:50
Re: Demons 184 Milo 04-Jun-09 03:03
Re: Plagiarism 184 Milo 04-Jun-09 03:07
Re: Plagiarism 161 Lee McGiffen 04-Jun-09 05:23
Re: Plagiarism 179 Milo 04-Jun-09 12:14
Re: Plagiarism 197 Lee McGiffen 04-Jun-09 12:30
Re: Plagiarism 178 Milo 04-Jun-09 12:35
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 180 papalou 03-Jun-09 23:03
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 187 Milo 03-Jun-09 23:09
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 210 papalou 04-Jun-09 18:01
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 164 Milo 04-Jun-09 18:57
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 162 martinpescatore 04-Jun-09 19:06
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 170 papalou 07-Jun-09 22:40
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 166 Milo 08-Jun-09 04:41
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 185 martinpescatore 08-Jun-09 08:25
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 204 Milo 08-Jun-09 12:42
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 155 martinpescatore 08-Jun-09 13:49
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 226 Milo 08-Jun-09 13:53
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 203 martinpescatore 08-Jun-09 14:44
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 183 Milo 08-Jun-09 14:52
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 199 martinpescatore 08-Jun-09 15:23
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 215 Milo 08-Jun-09 15:32
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 172 martinpescatore 08-Jun-09 16:14
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 177 Milo 08-Jun-09 16:21
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 140 martinpescatore 08-Jun-09 16:31
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 165 Milo 08-Jun-09 16:34
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 180 papalou 09-Jun-09 04:13
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 168 Milo 09-Jun-09 05:18
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 199 David Campbell 31-May-09 00:42
The Underlying Agenda 170 Milo 31-May-09 01:03
Re: The Underlying Agenda 207 David Campbell 31-May-09 01:18
Re: The Underlying Agenda 189 Milo 31-May-09 01:27
O wunden, wundenwoller heilige Speer! 155 Milo 31-May-09 01:48
Re: O wunden, wundenwoller heilige Speer! 184 David Campbell 31-May-09 02:41
Re: O wunden, wundenwoller heilige Speer! 148 Milo 31-May-09 02:44
Herodias, Magdalen and Prakriti 181 Milo 31-May-09 02:52
Re: Herodias, Magdalen and Prakriti 152 David Campbell 31-May-09 03:58
Re: Herodias, Magdalen and Prakriti 210 Milo 31-May-09 04:11
Re: Herodias, Magdalen and Prakriti 205 David Campbell 31-May-09 04:22
Re: Herodias, Magdalen and Prakriti 182 Milo 31-May-09 04:31
Re: Herodias, Magdalen and Prakriti 211 Milo 31-May-09 04:34
Re: The Underlying Agenda 200 David Campbell 31-May-09 02:28
Re: The Underlying Agenda 195 Milo 31-May-09 02:40
Re: The Underlying Agenda 179 David Campbell 31-May-09 03:03
Re: The Underlying Agenda 204 Milo 31-May-09 03:20
Re: The Underlying Agenda 180 David Campbell 31-May-09 04:11
Re: The Underlying Agenda 220 Milo 31-May-09 04:29
Re: The Underlying Agenda 174 The Kwuda 01-Jun-09 17:43
Re: The Underlying Agenda 181 Milo 01-Jun-09 19:14
Re: The Underlying Agenda 177 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 10:55
Re: The Underlying Agenda 166 Milo 02-Jun-09 11:09
Re: The Underlying Agenda 167 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 11:40
Re: The Underlying Agenda 217 Milo 02-Jun-09 13:41
Re: The Underlying Agenda 150 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 11:51
Re: The Underlying Agenda 207 Milo 02-Jun-09 13:42
Re: The Underlying Agenda 192 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 17:16
Re: The Underlying Agenda 173 Milo 02-Jun-09 22:04
Re: The Underlying Agenda 212 shamanaut 31-May-09 16:47
source of my quote 183 shamanaut 31-May-09 16:48
Re: source of my quote 196 Milo 31-May-09 17:27
Re: source of my quote 184 Milo 31-May-09 17:40
Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 188 Raja 01-Jun-09 21:25
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 201 Raja 01-Jun-09 21:30
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 196 R and M 02-Jun-09 09:18
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 192 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 11:04
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 169 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 17:45
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 208 R and M 03-Jun-09 04:28
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 167 The Kwuda 04-Jun-09 06:39
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 207 Milo 04-Jun-09 10:35
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 160 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:31
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 194 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:34
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 171 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:37
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 202 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:37
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 174 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:40
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 178 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:43
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 155 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:46
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 210 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:47
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 187 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:43
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 162 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:44
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 188 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:39
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 186 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:41
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 175 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:44
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 164 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:45
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 168 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:47
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 163 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:48
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 179 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:50
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 181 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:51
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 172 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:53
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 176 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:53
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 178 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:51
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 152 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:53
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 159 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:55
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 194 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:56
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 189 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:58
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 182 Milo 06-Jun-09 00:02
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 179 The Kwuda 06-Jun-09 00:01
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 221 Milo 06-Jun-09 00:03
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 156 The Kwuda 06-Jun-09 00:06
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 172 Milo 06-Jun-09 00:09
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 147 The Kwuda 06-Jun-09 00:13
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 190 Milo 06-Jun-09 00:28
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 204 R and M 04-Jun-09 10:49
The two seeds of Genesis 3 163 Milo 04-Jun-09 11:39
Re: The two seeds of Genesis 3 173 R and M 05-Jun-09 05:47
Re: The two seeds of Genesis 3 180 Milo 05-Jun-09 10:21
Re: The two seeds of Genesis 3 204 R and M 05-Jun-09 13:29
Re: The two seeds of Genesis 3 181 ariston 05-Jun-09 13:41
Re: The two seeds of Genesis 3 158 Milo 05-Jun-09 14:14
correction... 160 Milo 05-Jun-09 14:16
Re: correction... 155 ariston 05-Jun-09 14:39
Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 209 Milo 05-Jun-09 15:01
correction... 173 Milo 05-Jun-09 15:45
Re: correction... 161 ariston 05-Jun-09 18:16
Re: correction... 198 Milo 05-Jun-09 22:30
Re: correction... 206 ariston 06-Jun-09 02:19
Re: correction... 178 Milo 06-Jun-09 03:00
Re: correction... 152 ariston 06-Jun-09 04:12
Re: correction... 176 Milo 06-Jun-09 04:23
Re: correction... 180 Eddie Larry 07-Jun-09 15:23
Re: correction... 182 Milo 07-Jun-09 17:42
Re: correction... 211 Eddie Larry 09-Jun-09 02:50
Re: correction... 195 Milo 09-Jun-09 05:19
Re: correction... 146 Eddie Larry 10-Jun-09 00:50
Re: correction... 191 Milo 10-Jun-09 05:02
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 188 papalou 07-Jun-09 22:53
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 179 papalou 07-Jun-09 23:15
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 192 Milo 08-Jun-09 04:45
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 223 papalou 07-Jun-09 23:24
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 174 Milo 08-Jun-09 04:48
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 175 papalou 09-Jun-09 04:18
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 205 Milo 09-Jun-09 05:20
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 151 Milo 08-Jun-09 04:44
Re: The two seeds of Genesis 3 198 R and M 06-Jun-09 07:54
ABC 211 Milo 06-Jun-09 12:36
Re: the end 212 R and M 07-Jun-09 10:12
Re: the end 180 Milo 07-Jun-09 11:20
Re: the end 165 R and M 08-Jun-09 07:15
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 194 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 11:00
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 201 Milo 02-Jun-09 11:10
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 172 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 11:37
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 182 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 11:43
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 152 Milo 02-Jun-09 13:44
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 186 Milo 02-Jun-09 13:43
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 151 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 17:51
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 185 shamanaut 03-Jun-09 17:07
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 169 Milo 03-Jun-09 21:50
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 173 Raja 04-Jun-09 07:14
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 234 Aine 04-Jun-09 15:59
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 184 Milo 04-Jun-09 19:07
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 257 Aine 04-Jun-09 19:51
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 201 Milo 04-Jun-09 20:31
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 153 martinpescatore 04-Jun-09 21:20
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 141 Milo 04-Jun-09 21:26
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 192 martinpescatore 05-Jun-09 06:18
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 211 Milo 05-Jun-09 10:22
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 199 martinpescatore 05-Jun-09 20:16
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 157 Raja 05-Jun-09 21:10
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 191 carolb 04-Jun-09 20:19
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 196 Milo 04-Jun-09 20:35
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 199 carolb 04-Jun-09 21:23
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 141 Milo 04-Jun-09 21:30
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 208 carolb 04-Jun-09 22:44
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 182 Milo 04-Jun-09 22:51
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 182 carolb 04-Jun-09 22:59
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 142 Milo 04-Jun-09 23:02
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 153 carolb 04-Jun-09 23:14
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 186 Milo 04-Jun-09 23:33
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 180 Milo 04-Jun-09 23:35
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 194 Tom Hebert 02-Jun-09 18:11
jesus was a man; Jesus was a myth 183 Eddie Larry 03-Jun-09 04:44
Re: jesus was a man; Jesus was a myth 205 Susan Doris 03-Jun-09 08:40
Re: jesus was a man; Jesus was a myth 182 Eddie Larry 04-Jun-09 01:13
Re: jesus was a man; Jesus was a myth 133 Tom Hebert 03-Jun-09 10:31
Re: jesus was a man; Jesus was a myth 172 Eddie Larry 04-Jun-09 03:15
Re: jesus was a man; Jesus was a myth 201 Milo 04-Jun-09 03:16
Jesus was not a myth 183 Milo 04-Jun-09 03:18
Re: jesus was a man; Jesus was a myth 206 Eddie Larry 04-Jun-09 03:49
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 146 Diomede 04-Jun-09 00:11
For a guy who never existed, he gets a lot of attention on the GHMB 169 David L 04-Jun-09 02:34
Re: For a guy who never existed, he gets a lot of attention on the GHMB 167 Milo 04-Jun-09 02:38
Re: For a guy who never existed, he gets a lot of attention on the GHMB 187 Eddie Larry 04-Jun-09 03:10
Jesus 190 Milo 04-Jun-09 03:14
Diabolical Mimicry 193 Deep1 04-Jun-09 21:11
Re: Diabolical Mimicry 189 Milo 04-Jun-09 21:15
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 153 Enigcom 05-Jun-09 17:43
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 146 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:49
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 187 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:50
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 153 deeside 06-Jun-09 19:42
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 204 Milo 06-Jun-09 20:07
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 198 deeside 06-Jun-09 20:47
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 218 Milo 06-Jun-09 20:51
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 210 deeside 06-Jun-09 21:08
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 167 Milo 06-Jun-09 21:18
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 197 deeside 06-Jun-09 21:52
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 171 deeside 07-Jun-09 09:16
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 189 Milo 07-Jun-09 11:16
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 191 childinthesun 07-Jun-09 17:02
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 176 Milo 07-Jun-09 17:44
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 189 ariston 07-Jun-09 17:52
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 199 Milo 07-Jun-09 18:05
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 161 deeside 08-Jun-09 14:46
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 173 Milo 08-Jun-09 14:57
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 215 deeside 08-Jun-09 21:32
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 190 Milo 09-Jun-09 05:21
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 194 ariston 06-Jun-09 20:52
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 145 Milo 06-Jun-09 21:25
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 206 deeside 07-Jun-09 21:24
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 172 Milo 08-Jun-09 04:49
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 167 Eddie Larry 09-Jun-09 00:23
jesus was there... 185 shazaman 09-Jun-09 09:54
Re: jesus was there... 185 papalou 11-Jun-09 02:08
Re: jesus was there... 167 Milo 11-Jun-09 08:46
Re: jesus was there... 163 martinpescatore 11-Jun-09 09:38
Re: jesus was there... 177 Milo 11-Jun-09 10:14
Re: jesus was there... 164 Milo 11-Jun-09 10:37
Re: jesus was there... 196 martinpescatore 11-Jun-09 11:32
Re: jesus was there... 218 Milo 11-Jun-09 13:17
Re: jesus was there... 178 martinpescatore 11-Jun-09 19:56
Re: jesus was there... 177 Milo 11-Jun-09 21:44
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 187 martinpescatore 11-Jun-09 15:36


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.