Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
R and M wrote:

> So Milo, first you say that I am channelling other people's
> information and then next you say......
> which begs the question whether you're in touch with ordinary
> people.
>
> You contradict yourself again and again in your posts!

How can I be contradicting myself if you give a "first" but don't follow it up with a "second" to make a comparison?

> Of course spirit does not speak like we do, who would want them
> to....we are too crass and are burdened with "negativity" in
> our environmental union.
>
> You seem to crackle with this negative stance from how you
> approach other people, as if they are your victims.

Crackle? Victims? It's not at all clear what you're on about.

> Whenever any information is channelled it comes out in
> technical and paranormal - vexing - mind boggling terms that
> causes us to question it, so that it can be pulled apart and
> brought down to a level of communication that we use in an
> every day sense.....hence the very reason why we do not
> understand spirit as a total sense of union. Spirit don't
> communicate and tell us what to do, that is our choice.
>
> Funny how some have said my posts are inspiring, seems they
> must be able to communicate on the same channel that I am
> on.....so I will keep on posting and then breaking down the
> information as it comes out through question and answer time.

Then it's up to you to explain what you've had communicated in a way that isn't technical and paranormal. It's no good just passing something on in its undeciphered state, otherwise it still remains unintelligible.

> As you, yourself have tried to distinguish through anagrams
> "is" there something more in words than simply expressing
> them.......spirit rectifies/clarifies that this is the case
> because every stroke, any thing that is created or expressed is
> a part of a minute organization of fractal energy........so
> words themselves are expressing a spirit value....a voice all
> of its own through its fractal design.....maybe that is what I
> hear.

What you posted in that anagram thread didn't even make any sense. That's why I didn't reply to it. It didn't follow the ABC of communication... The best communication should be as accurate, brief and clear as possible.

> You say Jesus said.........yet, how can this be
> truthful.....when the same statements have come out of the
> mouths of other identities before this era of Revelations were
> written. You can then apply that Jesus simply rehashed what
> someone else has said.....just as I explained before from
> previous historical accounts. Just as you rehash the words.

Because the knowledge we're talking about all comes from the same divine source. The problem is that some divine beings are fallen and in order to work out from which source it comes, you have to work out the bigger picture. Christ revealed that bigger picture and exposed the lies and hypocrisy of those beings that seek to deceive. None of the Pagan solar deities detailed the conspiracy that has now globally befallen humanity and therein is a clue which sources should be trusted.

> What makes someone "divine" is simply the reverence of other
> people.

I disagree. What makes someone divine is what they say and how effectively they said it. For example, if someone claims to be the Son of God, you have to examine what they said and they amount and depth of knowledge they share, and IMO, Christ's words ring true. Much truer that I find your words, but that's only my opinion.

> 31. Then Jesus said to those Jews who
> believed Him, "If you abide in My word,
> you are My disciples indeed. 32. And you
> shall know the truth, and the truth shall
> make you free." (John 8:31, 32, NKJV)......therefore everyone
> abides the "word" which just happens to be created at the
> beginning of time itself.
>
> Being a disciple is to therefore reference where the word was
> established....being a very distant place in time......a place
> that led to the era when Jesus was established to become a
> deity of spiritual inspiration....it does not clarify that
> Jesus "was" an actual citizen in life!

What do you mean by "an actual citizen of life? You started off making sense and then you add bathos by going off on a strange tangent, rendering the first part of what you said, nonsensical.

> A disciple simply follows what the Law of God states......to
> try and live in a communal environment, through which we live
> and learn because of the enironmental factors = the good and
> bad experiences that clarify how anyone us learnt to create
> Laws. Thus cause and effect was already instituted by God and
> the word in creation itself because it forced us to learn what
> is an incident of plus or an incidence of minus.
>
> Hence as Latona pointed out.....you don't just experience
> "love" through a positive....you learn, meaning that you earn
> your outcome because we can express life through our own will.

It's just not clear what point you're making. Of course one learns from environmental facts, and?

> No matter how you try to express "balance", we did not have
> balance in the beginning......it was created from chaos into
> balance because of fire/water.....both the expressions of God
> and once again you would not be in existence if this did not
> occur. Balance was not suddenly something "plonked" into
> existence it had to be created for it to exist.

Chaos to us is not chaos from God's perspective. I never said there was balance in the beginning from our perspective.

> Hence someone....somewhere had to fall from the super conscious
> state of the "angels" to enable creation to be enacted. You
> want to lay blame on a being in a higher field equation because
> you do not understand that someone had to "carry the sins of
> the world", therefore the Sins are carried by the positive
> vessel, created by the holy flame.

You're so confused, Wendy that it's even difficult to unravel and explain why you're confused. I am not laying blame on a being just because it came with the "sins of the world". What I'm drawing attention to is the USE of free will. Satan abused his will power in order to deceive through lies in order to keep people trapped in a false paradigm.

> In the combustion theory we have cold fusion and heated
> fusion.....therefore 2 deities express this in a spiritual
> context of the holy flame. This is how the "fall" in Heaven is
> expressed.....so it is the everyday guy who blames the
> "devil/satan" for the committing of human sin.......yet this is
> simply a spiritual being who is a part of the creative concept
> itself.

I do not direct blame as a mode of shirking responsibility, however, as you suggest. It's no good saying the devil made me do it because, at the end of the day, it's necessary to accept self responsibility. It's clear you don't even understand what my views are.

> You are given free will to express whatever value you want and
> these expressions are so vast that to try and begin to list
> them would take you forever.

Of course they would but I've never even tried to do that. The point is that if anyone pursues evil, they will eventually be undone by that evil. that's why it's important not to follow evil paths. It's not even necessary to follow an evil path because a being has sufficient free will how to choose to use God's power. Satan didn't have to fall. He only fell because he made a bad choice.

Rob

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 299 shamanaut 30-May-09 16:38
The work of Acharya S has been debunked 205 Milo 30-May-09 17:13
Obviously Christians are going to Gawf 144 shamanaut 30-May-09 23:14
Obviously Achyara supporters are going to Gawf 172 Milo 31-May-09 00:16
I cant debate with 'Faith' logic. 183 shamanaut 31-May-09 16:15
Re: I cant debate with 'Faith' logic. 152 Milo 31-May-09 16:24
Re: Obviously Christians are going to Gawf 190 David L 02-Jun-09 04:31
Re: Obviously Christians are going to Gawf 182 Milo 02-Jun-09 09:41
Re: Obviously Christians are going to Gawf 150 David L 03-Jun-09 04:48
Everyone on this forum has different beliefs to the next poster anyway 174 Milo 03-Jun-09 09:50
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 168 David Campbell 31-May-09 01:02
Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 206 Milo 31-May-09 01:10
Re: Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 132 David Campbell 31-May-09 02:02
Re: Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 160 Milo 31-May-09 02:23
Re: Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 154 Eddie Larry 31-May-09 03:06
Re: Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 162 Milo 31-May-09 03:18
Re: Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 158 Eddie Larry 31-May-09 03:33
Re: Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 138 Milo 31-May-09 03:47
Re: Nazareth - Archeological Evidence 163 David Campbell 31-May-09 04:44
Plagiarism 179 Milo 31-May-09 11:12
Re: Plagiarism 153 David Campbell 31-May-09 17:14
Re: Plagiarism 172 Milo 31-May-09 17:31
Re: Plagiarism 192 Lee McGiffen 03-Jun-09 14:08
Re: Plagiarism 134 Milo 03-Jun-09 21:48
Re: Plagiarism 181 Lee McGiffen 04-Jun-09 02:29
Re: Plagiarism 180 Milo 04-Jun-09 02:34
Demons 172 Milo 04-Jun-09 02:40
Re: Demons 136 Lee McGiffen 04-Jun-09 02:50
Re: Demons 164 Milo 04-Jun-09 03:03
Re: Plagiarism 159 Milo 04-Jun-09 03:07
Re: Plagiarism 140 Lee McGiffen 04-Jun-09 05:23
Re: Plagiarism 156 Milo 04-Jun-09 12:14
Re: Plagiarism 174 Lee McGiffen 04-Jun-09 12:30
Re: Plagiarism 159 Milo 04-Jun-09 12:35
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 153 papalou 03-Jun-09 23:03
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 170 Milo 03-Jun-09 23:09
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 175 papalou 04-Jun-09 18:01
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 150 Milo 04-Jun-09 18:57
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 141 martinpescatore 04-Jun-09 19:06
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 152 papalou 07-Jun-09 22:40
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 134 Milo 08-Jun-09 04:41
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 168 martinpescatore 08-Jun-09 08:25
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 175 Milo 08-Jun-09 12:42
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 124 martinpescatore 08-Jun-09 13:49
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 199 Milo 08-Jun-09 13:53
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 178 martinpescatore 08-Jun-09 14:44
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 168 Milo 08-Jun-09 14:52
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 165 martinpescatore 08-Jun-09 15:23
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 164 Milo 08-Jun-09 15:32
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 153 martinpescatore 08-Jun-09 16:14
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 159 Milo 08-Jun-09 16:21
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 122 martinpescatore 08-Jun-09 16:31
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 148 Milo 08-Jun-09 16:34
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 154 papalou 09-Jun-09 04:13
Re: The work of Acharya S has been debunked 141 Milo 09-Jun-09 05:18
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 169 David Campbell 31-May-09 00:42
The Underlying Agenda 139 Milo 31-May-09 01:03
Re: The Underlying Agenda 177 David Campbell 31-May-09 01:18
Re: The Underlying Agenda 173 Milo 31-May-09 01:27
O wunden, wundenwoller heilige Speer! 139 Milo 31-May-09 01:48
Re: O wunden, wundenwoller heilige Speer! 169 David Campbell 31-May-09 02:41
Re: O wunden, wundenwoller heilige Speer! 130 Milo 31-May-09 02:44
Herodias, Magdalen and Prakriti 157 Milo 31-May-09 02:52
Re: Herodias, Magdalen and Prakriti 134 David Campbell 31-May-09 03:58
Re: Herodias, Magdalen and Prakriti 190 Milo 31-May-09 04:11
Re: Herodias, Magdalen and Prakriti 173 David Campbell 31-May-09 04:22
Re: Herodias, Magdalen and Prakriti 152 Milo 31-May-09 04:31
Re: Herodias, Magdalen and Prakriti 182 Milo 31-May-09 04:34
Re: The Underlying Agenda 167 David Campbell 31-May-09 02:28
Re: The Underlying Agenda 171 Milo 31-May-09 02:40
Re: The Underlying Agenda 161 David Campbell 31-May-09 03:03
Re: The Underlying Agenda 172 Milo 31-May-09 03:20
Re: The Underlying Agenda 164 David Campbell 31-May-09 04:11
Re: The Underlying Agenda 195 Milo 31-May-09 04:29
Re: The Underlying Agenda 154 The Kwuda 01-Jun-09 17:43
Re: The Underlying Agenda 138 Milo 01-Jun-09 19:14
Re: The Underlying Agenda 160 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 10:55
Re: The Underlying Agenda 148 Milo 02-Jun-09 11:09
Re: The Underlying Agenda 141 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 11:40
Re: The Underlying Agenda 181 Milo 02-Jun-09 13:41
Re: The Underlying Agenda 120 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 11:51
Re: The Underlying Agenda 183 Milo 02-Jun-09 13:42
Re: The Underlying Agenda 162 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 17:16
Re: The Underlying Agenda 157 Milo 02-Jun-09 22:04
Re: The Underlying Agenda 185 shamanaut 31-May-09 16:47
source of my quote 151 shamanaut 31-May-09 16:48
Re: source of my quote 180 Milo 31-May-09 17:27
Re: source of my quote 153 Milo 31-May-09 17:40
Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 168 Raja 01-Jun-09 21:25
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 171 Raja 01-Jun-09 21:30
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 163 R and M 02-Jun-09 09:18
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 160 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 11:04
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 141 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 17:45
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 190 R and M 03-Jun-09 04:28
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 151 The Kwuda 04-Jun-09 06:39
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 167 Milo 04-Jun-09 10:35
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 141 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:31
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 176 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:34
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 130 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:37
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 186 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:37
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 154 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:40
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 147 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:43
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 124 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:46
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 172 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:47
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 165 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:43
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 136 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:44
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 165 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:39
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 167 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:41
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 143 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:44
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 135 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:45
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 142 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:47
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 145 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:48
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 145 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:50
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 160 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:51
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 158 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:53
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 156 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:53
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 159 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:51
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 126 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:53
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 134 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:55
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 173 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:56
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 160 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:58
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 164 Milo 06-Jun-09 00:02
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 162 The Kwuda 06-Jun-09 00:01
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 184 Milo 06-Jun-09 00:03
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 138 The Kwuda 06-Jun-09 00:06
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 149 Milo 06-Jun-09 00:09
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 128 The Kwuda 06-Jun-09 00:13
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 166 Milo 06-Jun-09 00:28
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 173 R and M 04-Jun-09 10:49
The two seeds of Genesis 3 141 Milo 04-Jun-09 11:39
Re: The two seeds of Genesis 3 154 R and M 05-Jun-09 05:47
Re: The two seeds of Genesis 3 152 Milo 05-Jun-09 10:21
Re: The two seeds of Genesis 3 175 R and M 05-Jun-09 13:29
Re: The two seeds of Genesis 3 155 ariston 05-Jun-09 13:41
Re: The two seeds of Genesis 3 126 Milo 05-Jun-09 14:14
correction... 138 Milo 05-Jun-09 14:16
Re: correction... 138 ariston 05-Jun-09 14:39
Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 179 Milo 05-Jun-09 15:01
correction... 157 Milo 05-Jun-09 15:45
Re: correction... 127 ariston 05-Jun-09 18:16
Re: correction... 169 Milo 05-Jun-09 22:30
Re: correction... 168 ariston 06-Jun-09 02:19
Re: correction... 157 Milo 06-Jun-09 03:00
Re: correction... 129 ariston 06-Jun-09 04:12
Re: correction... 157 Milo 06-Jun-09 04:23
Re: correction... 162 Eddie Larry 07-Jun-09 15:23
Re: correction... 162 Milo 07-Jun-09 17:42
Re: correction... 175 Eddie Larry 09-Jun-09 02:50
Re: correction... 164 Milo 09-Jun-09 05:19
Re: correction... 121 Eddie Larry 10-Jun-09 00:50
Re: correction... 165 Milo 10-Jun-09 05:02
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 159 papalou 07-Jun-09 22:53
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 146 papalou 07-Jun-09 23:15
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 159 Milo 08-Jun-09 04:45
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 162 papalou 07-Jun-09 23:24
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 136 Milo 08-Jun-09 04:48
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 147 papalou 09-Jun-09 04:18
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 173 Milo 09-Jun-09 05:20
Re: Ying and Yang is a flawed philosophy 124 Milo 08-Jun-09 04:44
Re: The two seeds of Genesis 3 179 R and M 06-Jun-09 07:54
ABC 179 Milo 06-Jun-09 12:36
Re: the end 175 R and M 07-Jun-09 10:12
Re: the end 158 Milo 07-Jun-09 11:20
Re: the end 138 R and M 08-Jun-09 07:15
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 161 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 11:00
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 164 Milo 02-Jun-09 11:10
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 155 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 11:37
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 149 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 11:43
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 135 Milo 02-Jun-09 13:44
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 160 Milo 02-Jun-09 13:43
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 131 The Kwuda 02-Jun-09 17:51
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 156 shamanaut 03-Jun-09 17:07
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 135 Milo 03-Jun-09 21:50
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 141 Raja 04-Jun-09 07:14
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 217 Aine 04-Jun-09 15:59
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 167 Milo 04-Jun-09 19:07
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 219 Aine 04-Jun-09 19:51
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 168 Milo 04-Jun-09 20:31
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 133 martinpescatore 04-Jun-09 21:20
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 120 Milo 04-Jun-09 21:26
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 175 martinpescatore 05-Jun-09 06:18
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 187 Milo 05-Jun-09 10:22
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 171 martinpescatore 05-Jun-09 20:16
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 137 Raja 05-Jun-09 21:10
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 171 carolb 04-Jun-09 20:19
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 168 Milo 04-Jun-09 20:35
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 177 carolb 04-Jun-09 21:23
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 125 Milo 04-Jun-09 21:30
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 195 carolb 04-Jun-09 22:44
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 155 Milo 04-Jun-09 22:51
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 163 carolb 04-Jun-09 22:59
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 125 Milo 04-Jun-09 23:02
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 130 carolb 04-Jun-09 23:14
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 167 Milo 04-Jun-09 23:33
Re: Here's the firebrigade, fire turns to smoke... 154 Milo 04-Jun-09 23:35
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 175 Tom Hebert 02-Jun-09 18:11
jesus was a man; Jesus was a myth 156 Eddie Larry 03-Jun-09 04:44
Re: jesus was a man; Jesus was a myth 166 Susan Doris 03-Jun-09 08:40
Re: jesus was a man; Jesus was a myth 159 Eddie Larry 04-Jun-09 01:13
Re: jesus was a man; Jesus was a myth 111 Tom Hebert 03-Jun-09 10:31
Re: jesus was a man; Jesus was a myth 149 Eddie Larry 04-Jun-09 03:15
Re: jesus was a man; Jesus was a myth 146 Milo 04-Jun-09 03:16
Jesus was not a myth 159 Milo 04-Jun-09 03:18
Re: jesus was a man; Jesus was a myth 160 Eddie Larry 04-Jun-09 03:49
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 128 Diomede 04-Jun-09 00:11
For a guy who never existed, he gets a lot of attention on the GHMB 146 David L 04-Jun-09 02:34
Re: For a guy who never existed, he gets a lot of attention on the GHMB 148 Milo 04-Jun-09 02:38
Re: For a guy who never existed, he gets a lot of attention on the GHMB 157 Eddie Larry 04-Jun-09 03:10
Jesus 157 Milo 04-Jun-09 03:14
Diabolical Mimicry 173 Deep1 04-Jun-09 21:11
Re: Diabolical Mimicry 164 Milo 04-Jun-09 21:15
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 136 Enigcom 05-Jun-09 17:43
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 127 The Kwuda 05-Jun-09 23:49
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 149 Milo 05-Jun-09 23:50
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 133 deeside 06-Jun-09 19:42
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 169 Milo 06-Jun-09 20:07
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 175 deeside 06-Jun-09 20:47
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 175 Milo 06-Jun-09 20:51
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 173 deeside 06-Jun-09 21:08
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 135 Milo 06-Jun-09 21:18
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 179 deeside 06-Jun-09 21:52
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 152 deeside 07-Jun-09 09:16
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 165 Milo 07-Jun-09 11:16
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 174 childinthesun 07-Jun-09 17:02
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 159 Milo 07-Jun-09 17:44
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 168 ariston 07-Jun-09 17:52
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 158 Milo 07-Jun-09 18:05
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 142 deeside 08-Jun-09 14:46
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 155 Milo 08-Jun-09 14:57
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 182 deeside 08-Jun-09 21:32
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 170 Milo 09-Jun-09 05:21
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 162 ariston 06-Jun-09 20:52
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 130 Milo 06-Jun-09 21:25
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 181 deeside 07-Jun-09 21:24
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 132 Milo 08-Jun-09 04:49
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 146 Eddie Larry 09-Jun-09 00:23
jesus was there... 165 shazaman 09-Jun-09 09:54
Re: jesus was there... 155 papalou 11-Jun-09 02:08
Re: jesus was there... 147 Milo 11-Jun-09 08:46
Re: jesus was there... 138 martinpescatore 11-Jun-09 09:38
Re: jesus was there... 152 Milo 11-Jun-09 10:14
Re: jesus was there... 148 Milo 11-Jun-09 10:37
Re: jesus was there... 179 martinpescatore 11-Jun-09 11:32
Re: jesus was there... 187 Milo 11-Jun-09 13:17
Re: jesus was there... 152 martinpescatore 11-Jun-09 19:56
Re: jesus was there... 160 Milo 11-Jun-09 21:44
Re: Was Jesus a Myth? Blog of Acharya S 153 martinpescatore 11-Jun-09 15:36


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.