Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Thanks Andrew,

Oli Hein was my former assitant -- up until around the end of June. I would have passed your email on to him to give me an assessment of whether what you were proposing was interesting and viable. I don't remember reading an assessment on this subject and I don't remember him passing on any images from you to me, but that doesn't mean he didn't. I've spent most of this year on intensive research travels for my next book; otherwise I'm writing it. And I just don't have time to look at everything that comes in.

If you want me to look at your material please send it again, but this time to sharif@grahamhancock.com. Sharif will review it and if he feels it's worth passing on to me he will do so. Otherwise he will reply to you directly.

I'm sorry it has to be this way at the moment. I detest having to be so remote and giving so little direct feedback to people who take the trouble to get in touch with me and send me material, but the main thing I'm here to do is to write good books. That requires a huge amount of effort and concentration so I have to focus.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Very best wishes,

Graham

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Graham, please read 588 Andrew Allen 09-Nov-00 20:05
RE: Graham, please read 423 Graham Hancock 10-Nov-00 23:42

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.