Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Dear Message Board,

I'm posting this just before noon on Monday 4 December.

I won't be on line again until late this evening or the small hours of tomorrow morning, as I am writing "Underworld".

There has been a blizzard of postings from Garrett Fagan. I have tried to address a few important points in my posting below entitled "ROT: Attn Garrett Fagan" that I put up around 4 this morning after spending most of Sunday with my children and several hours trying to catch up on my writing commitments to "Underworld".

I definitely would like to know whether Garrett's motives in attacking me are personal or based on principle. I have asked him to take (or not take, as he sees fit) a number of initiatives that should make this clear.

Best to all,

Graham

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Hancock Fagan Debate 407 Graham Hancock 04-Dec-00 11:53
An axe to grind 205 Rob Gardner 04-Dec-00 13:34
RE: An axe to grind 204 Mercury Rapids 04-Dec-00 18:19
RE: Hancock Fagan Debate - An inside and first han 210 Sri Kowtha 04-Dec-00 20:21
RE: Hancock Fagan Debate - An inside and first han 233 Geoff Stocks 04-Dec-00 20:49

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.