Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
As a recent convert to this site who has been familier with the works of Graham hancock and Robert bauval for about 3 years only, I wondered if anyone had purhcased a book recently published by a Welsh Egyptologist (Sorry can't remember her name) who has written about 2 19th century discoveries of Egyptian style buriels in Wales that the British Establishment has kept quiet and the discovery of an Egyptian style boat in the Humber estuary of England.

These discoveries have been dated to the end of the second millennium BC (1100 bc) I think. They could be related to the exile of an Egyptian princess who is said to have travelled from Egypt following the death of her father the then Pharoah.

If anyone has come across this book and has an opinion I would be pleased to read what they have to say, as I have not yet been able to get to the shops to buy a copy.

Regards

Siôn

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Brythonic - Egyptian burials & boats 332 Siôn 30-Nov-00 20:56
RE: Brythonic - Egyptian burials & boats 205 Geoff Stocks 30-Nov-00 21:09
RE: Brythonic - Egyptian burials & boats 230 steve cr 30-Nov-00 21:35
RE: Brythonic - Egyptian burials & boats 161 Julia M 30-Nov-00 21:54
RE: Brythonic - Egyptian burials & boats 162 Trisha Webber 30-Nov-00 22:27
RE: Brythonic - Egyptian burials & boats 185 Gav 01-Dec-00 10:03
RE: Brythonic - Egyptian burials & boats 237 Siôn 01-Dec-00 22:50

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.