Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi there,

I have been reading the entries on this forum for about two month's by now. At first I was very happy about finding this forum and the possibillity of reading Emails from Graham Hancock himself. I even made some entries myself, not that those generated much excitment though (sigh).
However, after a while the tone of some discussions started to irritate me. To get mixed with forms of negative energy makes me feel bad and filthy.
I have no need for these discussions and all I want is to obtain information about new developments, interesting new links and so on. One needs to click without end to find a positive feed. Maybe there are more readers who see it this way. If so isn't it a good idea to split the forum into two fora?
Like Fora A is for entries in favor of Graham Hancock theories, and Fora B is for critic's?
In this way everybody can have his/her say and forum users can choose what they want.

Can the web master shed his/her light on this please?

Kees

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Multiple fora 353 Kees 30-Nov-00 19:29
RE: Multiple fora 127 Christophe L. 30-Nov-00 19:44
RE: Multiple fora 116 Geoff Stocks 30-Nov-00 20:02
RE: Multiple fora 194 George Coghill 03-Dec-00 01:50

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.