Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Peter K.

I would assume based upon the almost universal use of the KAMEA OF SATURN (Lo Shu in China) that it was the decimal system that was dominant in Mexico. This is said known there will be those that will object.

I don't say that because I am bias to my own culture but rather because other monuments have proven to use the decimal system. I've often wonder whether different systems were interchangeable within other culture, which would symbolically allow for the use of other mathematical systems. That is an analytical problem for professional mathematicians.

Example would be Graham Hancock & Robert Bauval work "Mystery of the Sphinx". Here they give the raw data in inches as to the length, width, and height of the King, Queen, and Subterranean chambers. That data which they obviously obtained from other sources was in feet and inches.

That data they provided allowed me to write the article I placed on the internet called: "THE GREAT PYRAMID'S THREE CHAMBERS: Monuments to the Squareroot of #2".

[hometown.aol.com]

Now I am aware that the Egyptians used what was called a cubit but I don't believe that would negate the premise that they were orientating these chambers with feet and inches.

If you read my article you will see that the 3/dimensional space state is what I am concerned with here: height, width, length.

Carl Munck who does the world grid on all the monuments of mankind uses the decimal system. The data is too consistent around the world to be ignored.

Enjoy

Bill Meegan

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
To Graham Hancock 367 William John Meegan 30-Nov-00 13:55
RE: To Graham Hancock 142 Mark 30-Nov-00 14:15
Mark 192 William John Meegan 30-Nov-00 15:38
RE: Bill 221 Mark 30-Nov-00 15:51
RE: To Graham Hancock 169 peterk 30-Nov-00 14:29
Number SYSTEM 158 William John Meegan 30-Nov-00 15:20

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.