Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi all ...

I am sure many of you remember the exhilarating discussions we were engaging in November, December and January and like me were convinced we were breaking new ground and were making hitherto unknown discoveries. Well it apears that once again The Universe is toying with us and again I am sure The Universe, feeling that no one person can be trusted with it all, has continued to break it into several pieces and has chosen to allow more than one person to make the same discovery at the same time. Case in point is the overlay of The Great Pyramid over Washington DC. An innovation that I thought we had come up with on, and in, these discussions and one that I thought was perhaps mine and Gary's to share. Well it now appears I was completely wrong and this thought and diagrams had been posted to the internet in mid 2004 by one "BigBytes". Also I thought my idea of posting The Tree of Life over Washington was unique and mine alone but BigBytes carried it much further than I could have probably have hoped to and again posted this to the web in mid 2004. (mine was July of 2003 but nowhere near as complete or correct as BigBytes ! )

Four images above copyright "BigBytes"

Here is a list of BigBytes sites and they are definitely worth looking at:

[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]

Adding to the mayhem is a new exhibit which is appearing at The New Library of Alexandria where a Norwegian suggests a few innovative things for The Great Pyramid such as the point where the descending shaft starts yields some interesting results and that sea level in relationship to The Great Pyramid was an integral part of it's design. both concepts which I though were mine alone and devised by me during November and December of last year but which now obviously must be "out there" to find.

All in all I think proving again, if it was really needed, that syncronicity is part of the universal make-up of our reality and proving to me once again that many different cultures and men could easily have made the same discovery at the same time in many different spots on Earth.

The universe is indeed calling us and many are hearing and answering the call ... exciting times for sure !

Best Regards
Don Barone

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." -- George Orwell... and remember what The Dormouse said: Feed Your Head

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
23.5 degrees: New players, discoveries and many new questions needing answers 229 Ahatmose 24-Apr-06 17:11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.