Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Graham -

Excellent. I'm glad you've come around. Peace it is. We can both get heated in debate (passion is a good thing, contrary to many people's views) and we can both get nasty. I know you appreciate this and I hope the others here see it too and can put a perspective on our more exchanges. We will have that beer and a curry when you come here in Sept. 2001 for the live discussion. As I've always said, there is no personal animus. I don't know you, so I can't hate you.

I would be appalled, to the say least, if you were to publish our private correspondence against my expressed wishes, your *first* option above. You have promised on this site not to do so. I take it you are a man of your word and would not breach it in any circumstances, never mind in front of your own followers here on this site.

I appreciate you are busy. I am busy too. But, as I've said all along, if you do not have the time to write a detailed reply to my C-14 (and the other two postings documenting your bypassing of vast bodies of data direcly pertinent to your case), I see no reason why you just don't cut and paste from our private debate your own relevant contributions thereto. I cannot, and would not, stop you from doing so.

I look forward to your reply, which I don't expect until early in the New Year. I, too, am away from Dec. 10 until Jan, 8, so I won't be posting here during that time.

I bet you'll all miss me terribly. :)

Signing off until January. Best wishes, Graham, for the holiday season and the New Year. Same for all here.

Best wishes,

Garrett

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
CARBON 14 DEBATE 349 Graham Hancock 30-Nov-00 11:40
RE: CARBON 14 DEBATE 150 Garrett Fagan 30-Nov-00 14:40
RE: CARBON 14 DEBATE 186 Graham Hancock 30-Nov-00 14:56

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.