Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
IVE JUST FOUND THIS SITE AFTER HEARING IT ON JAMES WHALES SHOW LAST NIGHT WHICH IS ALSO WHERE IVE HEARD OF GRAHAM AND AFTER READING LOTS OF GRAHAMS STUFF AND RECORDING THE CH.4 SERIES AND LISTENING TO GARHAM ON JAMES WHAKLES SHOW I COME TO THE OPONION THAT HE DEFFINATLY HAS SOMETHING AND I PERSONALLY FIND IT VERY INTERESTING, WHERE THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET ARE RUNNING AROUND LIKE ANTS MAKING A LIVING AND BEING COMPLETLY BLIND TO THESE AND OTHER SUCH TOPICS I LIKE TO READ AND WATCH THESE KIND OF THEORIES.

AFTER READING A FEW MESSAGES ON THE BOARD HERE I THINK THAT IF THIS IS ALL MADE UP AND GRAHAM IS A FRAUD THEN WHY ARE CSICOP & DR.E AND OTHERS SO BOTHERD ABOUT IT?

DO THEY SPEND AGES MOANING AT KIDS WHO BELIEVE IN FATHER CHRISTMAS....NO....AND WHY....BECAUSE EVERY ONE KNOWS ITS NOT TRUE....SO I SUGGEST THE REASON THEY ARE GETTING SO BOTHERD ABOUT GRAHAMS RESEARCH IS THAT IT MUST ALL BE TRUE OR SO CLOSE TO THE TRUTH THAT THEY ARE GETTING WORRIED.

I THINK GRAHAM IS DOING A GOOD THING WITH ALL HIS WORK AND THE SOONER THE REST OF THE WORLD WAKE UP AND REALISE THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN A 9-5 JOB, A LABRADOR & 2.4 KIDS, THERE IS SO MUCH WE NEED TO EXPLORE IN LIFE IN SUCH A SHORT TIME.

ANYWAY ITS LATE IM HUNGRY AND I NEED A WEE.

CHEERS

THE DOC

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
IF ITS A LIE WHY WORRY? 300 DOC AARDVARK 30-Nov-00 00:55

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.