Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
I have advised Garrett to withdraw from this forum on the grounds that Graham will use the year old debate, and Garrett's refusal to let it be published, as a weapon against having to face the issues raised in 'Hancock's Challenge'.

Graham, It was your challenge, that you raised, in this forum. Garrett replied, and now you say you need to publish the original debate before advancing further. All this in the full knowledge that Garrett has in the past, maintains in the present and will continue to refuse to let this happen. Perfect conditions in which to deflect attention away from the debate. Reduce it to a single point of reference and move the core of the arguement, not to C-14 dating or any other cogent issue about your work, but to Garrett's refusal to publish. Hey presto, "What is he trying to hide?".

This is a great way to squirm off the hook. And quite simply that is what you are attempting to do. People like Geoff will fail to see this tactic for what it is, but Jameske for one appreciates that this 'Publishing' is not necessary.

I have no knowledge of Garrett's earlier debate with you, and he has gone to great lengths to put his case here and now. The issues seem quite clear cut. Your provarications are nothing but a smokescreen.

I post below my recommendation to Garrett in a recent e-mail to him.

"He has also hit on his strongest, and probaply final line of defence, and that is your refusal to let him publish the e-mail debate you had with him last year. This has turned up like a mantra in all his recent postings. He is 'Spinning' the "I am open Graham, look at closed secretive Academic Orthodox Garrett". You will get no mileage from continuing the debate with him. All your efforts will be countered by the simple arguement "That we have gone over this before. Please let me publish".

And thus it came to pass. Never mind Wayne's world, welcome to Graham's world!!

Mark

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Debate 406 Garrett Fagan 29-Nov-00 22:05
RE: Debate 292 Graham Hancock 30-Nov-00 01:37
RE: Debate 184 Geoff Stocks 30-Nov-00 01:56
RE: Debate 188 jameske 30-Nov-00 03:39
RE: Debate 175 Garrett Fagan 30-Nov-00 04:04
RE: Debate 207 Graham Hancock 30-Nov-00 11:32
RE: Debate 177 Dr E 30-Nov-00 11:52
WEAR SPECTACLES 175 Bryan 30-Nov-00 12:56
RE: WEAR SPECTACLES 168 Sharif 30-Nov-00 13:16
RE: WEAR SPECTACLES 183 Dr E 30-Nov-00 13:59
RE: WEAR SPECTACLES 236 Bryan 30-Nov-00 15:18
RE: WEAR SPECTACLES 158 Dr E 30-Nov-00 18:04
RE: Debate 216 Mark 30-Nov-00 09:57
RE: Debate 150 Geoff Stocks 30-Nov-00 19:54
RE: Debate 178 jameske 30-Nov-00 01:53

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.