Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
I'd like to start a section on Ed Leedskalnin, as I think his Coral Castle and his explanation on his building techniques (he claims to know how the pyramids were built) have a direct bearing on Graham's area of research.

Particularly, I feel his refernce to 'Sweet Sixteen' is not to his former fiance, but rather to a sort of energy grid based upon the Earth (perhaps a hamonic?). He chose the location for his castle very meticulously, and did the same when he had to move everything. I wonder if this has anything to do with the locations of other megalithic and the like sites throughout the world. While I am not familiar with the energy grid theories, I do find it interesting that he scouted his site before beginning the work. Seems to echo the placement of other ancient sites, and perhaps could shed light on the reasons behind this.

For those not aware of Ed Leedskalnin and the Coral Castle, check out the website at: <a href="[www.coralcastle.com]; www.coralcastle.com </a>

g

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Ed Leedskalnin 460 George Coghill 08-Nov-00 16:55
Ed Leedskalnin and the Masons 256 Adriel 09-Nov-00 21:45
RE: Ed Leedskalnin and the Masons 258 George Coghill 09-Nov-00 22:44
RE: Ed Leedskalnin and the Masons 202 Adriel 10-Nov-00 17:41
RE: Ed Leedskalnin and the Masons 271 George Coghill 14-Nov-00 06:29

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.