Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Ah,
at last Mr Fagan, good to hear from you.

you said
>Buildings, burials, writings, you name it, it's there.

your of course right it is all there, but "most" of it is
you have to agree though is speculation and interpretation.

the book of the dead, the bible, hyroglyphs, egyptian/ mayan.
building interpretation - unless catagorically backed up by indisputable text interpretation.

You may think I'm an avid Hancock fan with no independant thought
I assure you I am not, but I do like what he has to put forward, and I'm grateful to him in a way for being the one to stand up and be counted, he and others like him have stretched the imagination of "possibilities" that, like the books you refer to, seem to lack or purposly leave out.

I have read many books on history and other things, I keep an open mind, dissmiss nothing untill proven otherwise, even your side of the arguament, but sadley your side proves nothing either just alternative hypothisis', there's no right or wrong here, just alternative views, both can hold water.

the trouble is futher back in time its obvious to anyone the "evidence" for want of a better word, is harder to find, the world isn't a geologically stable, features in the landscape change, the San Andreas fault, volcanoes, ice ages, floods,rivers change courses, who knows what has been lost, maybe, like you say in a sense - nothing, but NOBODY is sure are they.

Can you honestly put hand on heart and say you know exactly what has gone before - i don't think anybody can, even Mr hancock.

All possibilites are relevant, why not work it out together and be done with it once and for all - either way, i don't care, all Im after is some kind of truth - aren't we all?

reguards
geoff Stocks

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Fagan vs. Hancock 190 Christophe Leijnen 28-Nov-00 18:00
RE: Fagan vs. Hancock 93 CSICOP 28-Nov-00 18:27
RE: Fagan vs. Hancock 94 Christophe Leijnen 28-Nov-00 18:38
RE: Fagan vs. Hancock 86 CSICOP 28-Nov-00 18:49
RE: Fagan vs. Hancock 122 Christophe Leijnen 28-Nov-00 19:26
RE: Fagan vs. Hancock 126 Garrett Fagan 29-Nov-00 15:22
RE: Fagan vs. Hancock 117 Christophe Leijnen 30-Nov-00 10:53
RE: Fagan vs. Hancock 75 Geoff Stocks 30-Nov-00 20:31
RE: Fagan vs. Hancock 104 Garrett Fagan 01-Dec-00 00:33
RE: Fagan vs. Hancock 125 Geoff Stocks 01-Dec-00 04:51
RE: Fagan vs. Hancock 98 Garrett Fagan 28-Nov-00 18:27
RE: Fagan vs. Hancock 111 Christophe Leijnen 28-Nov-00 19:12
RE: Fagan vs. Hancock 166 Garrett Fagan 29-Nov-00 15:33
RE: Fagan vs. Hancock 100 Christophe Leijnen 30-Nov-00 11:04
Fagan: Do you know of Carl Munck's work? 158 William John Meegan 28-Nov-00 20:26

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.