Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
The knowledge I spoke of was in relation to the past actions, thoughts & ways of out ancient ancestors. Another part of the knowledge I beleive is the ability that many people have to read other peoples emotions & feelings. For example if you pass somebody in the shopping centre & you can feel how unhappy they are, or looking at the television & thinking "they're lieing". I believe the knowledge is part of the collective understanding & as more people believe & start to understand it, the stronger the abilties will become.
I am greatly interested in Indigo Children & maybe their is some link between the people from Teotihucan, Giza, Angkor & the Indigo Children. Maybe the Indigo are not "ET's" as many people claim, but just decendents of these extraordinary people from the missing time.
Another "mad mans" comment perhaps, but just from feeling I believe this to be true.
Of course again I have absolutley no way of proving it. It is sad that today, with our "advanced" way of living that we as inhabitants of this world seem to revel in ripping people apart & channeling all arguments to a negative reaction.
We will learn how to use our gifts again, but with too many negative & arrogant people in the world today, I am afraid this won't be in my lifetime.

Michael

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Knowledge 653 Michael 08-Nov-00 16:05
RE: Knowledge 291 laura 08-Nov-00 16:20
RE: Knowledge 218 George Coghill 08-Nov-00 17:09
What is the Soul? 224 Cindy 08-Nov-00 17:54
RE: What is the Soul? 298 BRAD ISHERWOOD 09-Nov-00 09:12
RE: Knowledge 255 Margaret 08-Nov-00 23:47
RE: Knowledge 293 Michael 09-Nov-00 12:00
RE: Knowledge 411 Brad 13-Nov-00 04:32

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.