Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Michael,
You're no 'head-case'! Many people feel the way you do and are not ashamed to admit it to the world. I call it
'the knowing'. It cannot be defined, it just is and that's enough for me.
Somewhere deep inside us there is a distant memory that occasionally makes it's presence felt and then just
as you feel the fog clearing inside your head, it disppears again - until the next time. I think that we all have
'the knowing' but many people are too busy listening to the worldly noises that surround them and do take the
time to listen to their hearts.
Personally, I think that the world's governments, the various organised religions and the multi-national
companies do a pretty good job in keeping the masses under their power with their garbage television,
advertising and the fear of God. Don't get me wrong - it's not that I don't believe in a God, I do believe
very strongly that there is a God but not the wrathful God portrayed by certain organised religions. We are all
responsible for our own lives and the way that we are and what we put out to the world is what counts, not
going to church to make our confession to someone who puts himself (no women allowed!) between us and
our God. We are the ones who will make the world better, not those who have the power.
Be who you really are, do what you have to do and be true to yourself and listen to the memories inside.
because they are the real truth. Get in touch with your God - it's really inside you!

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Knowledge 649 Michael 08-Nov-00 16:05
RE: Knowledge 290 laura 08-Nov-00 16:20
RE: Knowledge 218 George Coghill 08-Nov-00 17:09
What is the Soul? 223 Cindy 08-Nov-00 17:54
RE: What is the Soul? 298 BRAD ISHERWOOD 09-Nov-00 09:12
RE: Knowledge 254 Margaret 08-Nov-00 23:47
RE: Knowledge 293 Michael 09-Nov-00 12:00
RE: Knowledge 407 Brad 13-Nov-00 04:32

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.