Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
I agree with Michael. When I first read Graham, I hadn't gotten very far in the book before I found myself thinking, "Finally, here's someone who has put into words what I've been thinking - or feeling - for a long time!"

It's easy to agree with Graham simply because what he says "Makes Sense!" It makes sense because it agrees with me "instinctively" which is the same as saying it agrees with me "spiritually."

I'm not a religious person (certainly not by popular standards), but I do believe in the soul. Call it a spirit, a mind, or anything you want. But I believe it is the soul, not the brain, that gathers and stores information; I believe it contains our instincts, our memories, our fears, and everything else that make us who we are. The brain is probably nothing more than the body's control panel, and without the soul there to push the buttons, we're not going anywhere physically!

Therefore, I agree with Michael. There seems to be some hidden connection or understanding between all souls, whether it be for good or ill. It is not uncommon to meet someone for the first time and instinctively feel uncomfortable, or as if you've always known them. It is also not uncommon for a new idea to suddenly emerge in more than one place.

It's almost as if these are ancient feelings and memories nagging at us, trying to surface, but unable to because we still lack the understanding needed to help them come forth.

If so, perhaps it will be Graham who gives us what we need to do this. Which reminds me ...

Ever since I first read Graham, I have likened him to Prometheus, the Titan who gave man fire ("knowledge").

Cindy

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Knowledge 649 Michael 08-Nov-00 16:05
RE: Knowledge 290 laura 08-Nov-00 16:20
RE: Knowledge 218 George Coghill 08-Nov-00 17:09
What is the Soul? 223 Cindy 08-Nov-00 17:54
RE: What is the Soul? 298 BRAD ISHERWOOD 09-Nov-00 09:12
RE: Knowledge 255 Margaret 08-Nov-00 23:47
RE: Knowledge 293 Michael 09-Nov-00 12:00
RE: Knowledge 407 Brad 13-Nov-00 04:32

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.