Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi,

I've followed Graham's work for a couple of years now, since Heaven's Mirror was screened on British TV, and I've found it a fascinating journey that has really changed the way I now look at our history.

One question that has been in my mind though has been with the "Cubit". Now, I'm rusty on this subject so please excuse any mistakes I make here but I remember Graham's work on the Angkor Temples in Cambodia where he showed a knowledge of Precession through, in part, the dimensions of the temples measured in cubits. The only description I can remember hearing about of a cubit was that it was approximately the length of your elbow to your wrist. In examining situations where it is obviously very important to get the dimensions correct, is there a more specific way to measure a cubit and if there is, how have we come to settle on the accepted length?

Andy.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
The Cubit Question 478 Andy McKnight 25-Oct-00 10:58
RE: The Cubit Question 325 Ruud 10-Nov-00 22:04

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.