Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Since stumbling across Grahams and other such inspired scientists` research,I must admit my outlook on the world has obviously changed somewhat..! Trying to communicate this to my friends and family in France, however, has proved to be a sizeable challenge: they are french - and unfortunately incapable of fully understanding the implications of such research from the English language.
Have any of the books been translated? If not, I believe there would be considerable interest in translated versions. As a fully bilingual English teacher (of French nationality), I would be most interested in the possibility of being commissioned to carry out such a task.
I await with interest any further information on the subject.In the meantime, keep up the good work!!

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
translations? 530 clothilde Courtois 08-Nov-00 10:02
RE: translations? 187 Alejandro Rosales 09-Nov-00 04:41
RE: translations? 199 Alejandro Rosales 09-Nov-00 05:22
RE: translations? 327 Vinicio Santillan 12-Nov-00 23:47
RE: translations? 188 George Coghill 09-Nov-00 07:01

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.