Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
I just wanted to thank Mr. Hancock for something he said in a re-broadcast of an interview that I watched the other night.

Paraphrased, he said that "I believe that we, as a civilzation, have a collective case of amnesia". A statement which illuminated many things for me, and which has already changed some of my thinking.

I might say, though, that it might not be as much amnesia, as the lack of knowledge that an orphan has about where they came from. An orphan cannot, of course, know or understand their origins unless someone who knows their story can relate it to them. Or unless they find a lost history of their family...a book of geneology, or a family bible, or even an ancestor's journal.

I certainly hope that we can find our collective family bible, and thank Mr. Hancock for his attempts to do so.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Gratitude/Ancient Egyptians 408 Glen DeCosta 22-Nov-00 20:35

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.