Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi there EWS.

I thought we'd resolved this. You are going to write a considered in-depth critique of my treatment of the Piri Reis map and I have agreed to publish it as an appendix to a reprint edition of Fingerprints next year. This surely must be an extraordinary step for an author to take and one worth some recognition even by you. Of course your critique will also be posted on this website.

But I am not going to be drawn into doing this piecemeal, with you bringing up specific queries related to your critique every few days along the way and expecting me to answer them piecemeal. That's a complete waste of time, and I have a book to write.

Research and write your critique. I will put it up on this website. I will publish it as an appendix to Fingerprints.And if at that point I consider it appropriate to debate with you, then you can be certain that I will.

Bi for now, Graham

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
The Doctor(s) 475 Gav 21-Nov-00 14:29
RE: The Doctor(s) 178 Eyeswideshut 22-Nov-00 10:24
RE: The Doctor(s) 190 Graham Hancock 22-Nov-00 11:37
RE: The Doctor(s) 155 Eyeswideshut 23-Nov-00 09:09
RE: The Doctor(s) 160 jameske 22-Nov-00 12:20
RE: The Doctor(s) 214 Gav 22-Nov-00 13:53
RE: The Doctor(s) 169 Eyeswideshut 23-Nov-00 08:52
RE: The Doctor(s) 170 Eyeswideshut 23-Nov-00 09:15
RE: The Doctor(s) 217 Gav 23-Nov-00 12:17

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.