Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
I saw the "Chariots of the Gods" television programme with von Daniken & Graham on Discovery 2 or 3 nights ago. von Daniken came across on the programme as slightly over zealous & passionate about his theories. Graham on the other hand was quite methodical about his answers & seemed ready for the questions.

The point I'm making is it could be von Danikens style that is thought of as unorthidox. He is intently passionate about what he believes in & I could believe that some of his points have some validity. He detailed an ancient site (who's name has fell out my brain!) where stone had been cut with laser precision. This was very interesting. But could he just be underestimating the abilty of man on this subject?
He also detailed "el astronauto" in Nazca which to me is one of the most important mysteries.

How cool would it be to get von Daniken & Graham together to dicuss their theories & evidence. Maybe they could get things moving a bit more quickly.
Would make an interesting afternoons chat don't you think??? : )
Take care

Michael

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
To Julia and Brad 346 Christophe Leijnen 21-Nov-00 12:15
RE: To Julia and Brad 136 Mark 21-Nov-00 12:24
RE: To Julia and Brad 162 Christophe Leijnen 21-Nov-00 12:33
RE: To Julia and Brad ( mark) 139 Christine 21-Nov-00 12:36
RE: To Julia and Brad 178 Christine 21-Nov-00 12:33
RE: Von Daniken & Peri Reis map 147 Steve Y 21-Nov-00 18:15
RE: To Julia and Brad 169 Christophe Leijnen 21-Nov-00 19:39
RE: To Julia and Brad 154 Julia 22-Nov-00 02:00
RE: To Julia and Brad 214 Michael 22-Nov-00 17:23

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.