Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi Brad and Julia! I appreciate you like my postings on this message board despite my sometimes poor writing. Maybe we don't agree on everything as you said. Indeed I believe the truth lies somewhat between Mr. Hancock ideas and those of Mr. Von Däniken.
Concerning the point of Von Daniken getting a TLC special...
he's the founding father of 'alternative history' and has written on the subject since i believe 1968. Hancock only began to develop his ideas in the '90 s. Also, when reading their respective books, I have to say Von Däniken is much more elaborate and better informed. This is no surprise since he's the veteran. I would really like to see Von Däniken and Hancock in discussion with eachother. Maybe an idea for a show or book?
Apparantly however they've never met as Mr. hancock wrote to me in an earlier message on this board.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
To Julia and Brad 345 Christophe Leijnen 21-Nov-00 12:15
RE: To Julia and Brad 135 Mark 21-Nov-00 12:24
RE: To Julia and Brad 162 Christophe Leijnen 21-Nov-00 12:33
RE: To Julia and Brad ( mark) 139 Christine 21-Nov-00 12:36
RE: To Julia and Brad 178 Christine 21-Nov-00 12:33
RE: Von Daniken & Peri Reis map 147 Steve Y 21-Nov-00 18:15
RE: To Julia and Brad 169 Christophe Leijnen 21-Nov-00 19:39
RE: To Julia and Brad 154 Julia 22-Nov-00 02:00
RE: To Julia and Brad 214 Michael 22-Nov-00 17:23

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.