Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
cladking Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hans
>
> I presented this evidence more times than I can
> count and the author of these words simply ignores
> it.

Oh trying that again huh - okay linked to it? What you can't - what a surprise. You Cladking we are looking for EVIDENCE not your opinions. You have struggled with that for 14 years.
>
> But since it's on-topic and suits my needs I'll go
> through some of it again anyway and then in the
> next post I'll be told I'm running from the
> question.

Hate to tell you this Cladking but your opinions aren't facts.
>
> The Mesopotamians said there existed a single
> language to "pray to the gods". Of course this is
> a mistranslation of something that actually meant
> "honoring scientific theory".
>
> [books.google.com]
> PA278&lpg=PA278&dq=The+Babel+of+Tongg=UNXSO_JodLL
> 2z9_IVFmrHujJbYA&hl=en&sa=X&ei=e5ihUcXeDLD0iwLQpoC
> QBA#v=onepage&q=The%20Babel%20of%20Tongues%3ues:+A+Sumeria
> n+Version&source=bl&ots=Eur5JbwSRa&si

The link says nothing about what you are claiming - fake link
>
> This concept also appears all through the Bible
> with the most remarkable being I Corinthians 14.
> There isa also, of course, Genesis which speaks of
> the language becoming confused.

No it talks about

""For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries."

The events they are talking about happened well after 2000 BC.
>
> But more importantly when the Pyramid Texts and
> Coffin Texts are solved simultaneously with
> reverse engineering the pyramid a new form of
> language can be seen that I call Ancient Language.

Unfortunately for you that is something you just made up
>
> At some indeterminate point (circa 2000 BC) there
> were no longer enough individuals who spoke AL to
> operate the state.

Unfortunately you made that up.

Even Merer in 2700 BC
> apparently did not speak Ancient Language and he
> had a very important position as the operator of
> what was apparently a "tug boat".

You made that up telling a story you imagine isn't evidence

AL language
> speakers after the change in language/ collapse of
> the tower of babel were apparently called
> "Nephilim" and many are listed in the Bible.

That is something you made up

So
> we have a language that explains how superstitious
> Homo Omnisciencis could survive to invent
> agriculture and cities.

More made up stuff

The existence of this
> language explains how I debunked ramps and showed
> the horizontal and vertical lines that disclose
> the pyramids were built by pulling stones up one
> step at a time.

Yet more made up stuff

It explains w2hy the Bible and
> Sumerians both said there was one language and
> then "confused" people came about.

They don't say that you say that.

It explains
> the origin of not only vocabulary including most
> of the ancient words but most modern words as
> well.

No it doesn't

It explains how anyone could predict the
> results of the infrared scan.

Now that is truly nutty

AL explains not
> only most of history but gives details about
> pre-history as well.

Delusion

It explains how it's
> possible that writing was invented in 3200 BC but
> history didn't start until ~2000 BC (the official
> introduction of modern language).

All made up
>
> But it goes far beyond just this. It shows why
> science doesn't even have a working definition for
> "consciousness". It shows that the basis of life
> is individual consciousness (the only kind in
> existence) and not survival of the fittest.

No it doesn't your opinions aren't facts
>
> Dates in the distant past are unknown. I have to
> with the dates that Egyptology made up as these
> underlie all of archaeology even though they have
> been scientifically shown to be wrong.

So you state but cannot provide evidence to support your contention

Using
> science I estimate the change in language to be
> around 2000 BC but it's difficult to give a margin
> of error. It was probably between 2100 BC and
> 1850 BC and then some Nephilim survived as late as
> ~ 1200 BC.

Must be fun to make up stuff but what do you do when no one believes you? No evidence

But these are mostly just guesses,
> estimates and speculation.

No kidding!

I have no means of
> knowing Nephilim were AL speakers or how many AL
> speakers there were.

Gosh - why not just make it up? That what you've proven you can do.

There were around 1,000,000
> great pyramid builders living at one time and it
> looks like as few as 20,000 spoke AL.

Again just making stuff up

Each of
> these individuals held positions of importance and
> status. They were greatly overrepresented in the
> workers who actually built the pyramids.

Again just keeping the 'making up stuff' machine rolling and rolling
>
> The simple fact is very very little is actually
> known.

You don't say? We are sure lucky you came by and made up all this stuff to fill in the gaps then...lol

This was caused not only by the change in
> language but because this change resulted in the
> destruction of every single book written in AL.

Oh more imagination based on non-reality

> People venerated the ancients and knew they were
> very powerful so they studied the books to death.
> None were understood so none were copied.

...and you know that how?

But
> interpretations of the ancient words were copied
> far and wide and these formed the basis of the
> Bible and the Coffin Texts.

...and you know that how?
>
> I won't repeat this tomorrow unless it serves my
> purpose.

No need 99% of it is just stuff you made up and admit so - it isn't evidence, it isn't anything but the ramblings of a fellow who clearly knows nothing about the AE. Your opinions aren't facts, this weird display of making stuff is "proof" you don't know what science is. This is the reason you aren't taken seriously.

This post is hardly comprehensive and
> there are many other reasons and facts that
> support the existence of Ancient Language.

All of which you made up.

And why you've never published any of this blooming nonsense.

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
The Book of Two Ways-Coffin Texts Older Than Believed 741 Thanos5150 04-Jan-20 17:22
Re: The Book of Two Ways-Coffin Texts Older Than Believed 169 cladking 04-Jan-20 19:37
Re: The Book of Two Ways-Coffin Texts Older Than Believed 128 thinkitover 04-Jan-20 23:49
Re: The Book of Two Ways-Coffin Texts Older Than Believed 113 Thanos5150 05-Jan-20 00:46
Re: The Book of Two Ways-Coffin Texts Older Than Believed 130 cladking 05-Jan-20 02:39
Re: The Book of Two Ways-Coffin Texts Older Than Believed 103 Warwick 06-Jan-20 20:55
Re: The Book of Two Ways-Coffin Texts Older Than Believed 100 Warwick 06-Jan-20 21:16
Re: The Book of Two Ways-Coffin Texts Older Than Believed 81 cladking 06-Jan-20 22:45
Re: The Book of Two Ways-Coffin Texts Older Than Believed 88 Warwick 07-Jan-20 18:30
Re: The Book of Two Ways-Coffin Texts Older Than Believed 74 cladking 07-Jan-20 20:10
Re: The Book of Two Ways-Coffin Texts Older Than Believed 94 cladking 06-Jan-20 22:49
Re: The Book of Two Ways-Coffin Texts Older Than Believed 75 Warwick 07-Jan-20 18:24
Re: The Book of Two Ways-Coffin Texts Older Than Believed 82 cladking 07-Jan-20 20:33
Re: The Book of Two Ways-Coffin Texts Older Than Believed 73 Hanslune 08-Jan-20 18:37
Snap! :) 74 Warwick 08-Jan-20 18:47
Re: Snap! :) 73 Hanslune 08-Jan-20 19:02
Re: Snap! :) 72 Warwick 08-Jan-20 19:14
Re: Snap! :) 83 cladking 08-Jan-20 19:56
Re: Snap! :) 65 Hanslune 08-Jan-20 20:23
Re: Snap! :) 65 cladking 08-Jan-20 21:38
Re: Snap! :) 67 Hanslune 08-Jan-20 23:06
Re: The Book of Two Ways-Coffin Texts Older Than Believed 70 cladking 08-Jan-20 19:50
Stop avoiding the questions Cladking 77 Hanslune 08-Jan-20 20:37
Oops made a mistake on the number of words for English 55 Hanslune 08-Jan-20 23:24
Would You Like to Borrow A Comfy Chair and a Soft Cushion? 75 thinkitover 15-Jan-20 06:12
Re: Would You Like to Borrow A Comfy Chair and a Soft Cushion? 63 Hanslune 15-Jan-20 07:00
Re: Would You Like to Borrow A Comfy Chair and a Soft Cushion? 54 cladking 15-Jan-20 14:38
Re: Would You Like to Borrow A Comfy Chair and a Soft Cushion? 61 Hanslune 15-Jan-20 16:25
Re: Would You Like to Borrow A Comfy Chair and a Soft Cushion? 60 cladking 15-Jan-20 17:38
...and Cladking runs off 51 Hanslune 15-Jan-20 17:52
Re: Would You Like to Borrow A Comfy Chair and a Soft Cushion? 65 Corpuscles 16-Jan-20 08:03
Re: Would You Like to Borrow A Comfy Chair and a Soft Cushion? 96 cladking 16-Jan-20 14:27
Get Comfortable. 74 cladking 16-Jan-20 14:50
It's simple all right 63 Warwick 16-Jan-20 20:32
Hieroglyphs have never been translated but I make my own translations from those same fake translations?????? 56 Hanslune 16-Jan-20 21:56
Re: Would You Like to Borrow A Comfy Chair and a Soft Cushion? 50 Hanslune 16-Jan-20 21:54
Re: Would You Like to Borrow A Comfy Chair and a Soft Cushion? 60 Warwick 16-Jan-20 20:27
Re: Would You Like to Borrow A Comfy Chair and a Soft Cushion? 52 Hanslune 16-Jan-20 22:01
Re: Would You Like to Borrow A Comfy Chair and a Soft Cushion? 61 cladking 15-Jan-20 17:56
making up dates 60 Hanslune 15-Jan-20 18:15
Re: making up dates 57 cladking 15-Jan-20 18:52
Re: making up dates 68 Warwick 15-Jan-20 19:05
Re: making up dates 54 cladking 15-Jan-20 19:22
Re: making up dates 56 Hanslune 15-Jan-20 19:25
Re: making up dates 52 Hanslune 15-Jan-20 19:22
How to demonstrate that your ideas are based on stuff you made up - by Cladking 49 Hanslune 15-Jan-20 19:20
So ancient goofy language is all the same? 49 Hanslune 16-Jan-20 22:05
What Purpose Does Myth Serve? 70 thinkitover 09-Jan-20 01:33
Re: What Purpose Does Myth Serve? 69 cladking 09-Jan-20 02:07
Re: What Purpose Does Myth Serve? 74 cladking 09-Jan-20 02:16
Re: What Purpose Does Myth Serve? 59 Warwick 09-Jan-20 19:46
Re: The Book of Two Ways-Coffin Texts Older Than Believed 73 Warwick 08-Jan-20 18:45
Re: The Book of Two Ways-Coffin Texts Older Than Believed 65 Hanslune 08-Jan-20 19:09
Re: The Book of Two Ways-Coffin Texts Older Than Believed 77 cladking 08-Jan-20 20:14
Cladking avoiding the questions that destroys his assumptions 67 Hanslune 08-Jan-20 20:27
so, not just Egyptologists but, 70 Warwick 14-Jan-20 19:23
Re: so, not just Egyptologists but, 65 cladking 14-Jan-20 20:26
Re: so, not just Egyptologists but, 67 Warwick 14-Jan-20 20:32
Re: so, not just Egyptologists but, 74 cladking 14-Jan-20 21:02
Projection 60 Warwick 15-Jan-20 18:17
Re: Projection 49 Hanslune 16-Jan-20 21:51
Re: so, not just Egyptologists but, 59 Hanslune 15-Jan-20 05:52
Re: so, not just Egyptologists but, 65 cladking 15-Jan-20 14:49
Re: so, not just Egyptologists but, 53 Hanslune 15-Jan-20 16:33
Re: so, not just Egyptologists but, 49 cladking 15-Jan-20 17:17
No Gods means belief 50 Hanslune 15-Jan-20 17:59
Re: so, not just Egyptologists but, 62 Warwick 15-Jan-20 18:34
Re: so, not just Egyptologists but, 66 cladking 15-Jan-20 19:36
Re: so, not just Egyptologists but, 62 Warwick 15-Jan-20 19:57
Re: so, not just Egyptologists but, 76 Hanslune 16-Jan-20 22:07
It's a common fault 65 Warwick 18-Jan-20 21:01
Re: It's a common fault 68 Hanslune 19-Jan-20 00:12
Re: It's a common fault 62 cladking 20-Jan-20 03:14
Re: It's a common fault 52 Hanslune 20-Jan-20 03:42
Re: It's a common fault 74 Corpuscles 20-Jan-20 03:59
Re: It's a common fault 54 Sirfiroth 20-Jan-20 17:01
Re: It's a common fault 52 Hanslune 20-Jan-20 17:37
Re: It's a common fault 52 Warwick 20-Jan-20 17:21
Re: It's a common fault 53 Hanslune 20-Jan-20 17:30
Re: so, not just Egyptologists but, 57 Hanslune 15-Jan-20 05:55
Re: The Book of Two Ways-Coffin Texts Older Than Believed 67 cladking 08-Jan-20 22:04
Re: The Book of Two Ways-Coffin Texts Older Than Believed 62 cladking 08-Jan-20 20:10
Re: The Book of Two Ways-Coffin Texts Older Than Believed 56 Hanslune 08-Jan-20 20:25
Re: The Book of Two Ways-Coffin Texts Older Than Believed 68 cladking 08-Jan-20 21:44
Re: The Book of Two Ways-Coffin Texts Older Than Believed 62 Hanslune 08-Jan-20 23:01
Re: The Book of Two Ways-Coffin Texts Older Than Believed 86 cladking 08-Jan-20 23:22
Re: The Book of Two Ways-Coffin Texts Older Than Believed 69 Hanslune 08-Jan-20 23:26
Re: The Book of Two Ways-Coffin Texts Older Than Believed 71 Warwick 09-Jan-20 19:48
Are you kidding us or what? 80 Warwick 09-Jan-20 19:50
Re: Are you kidding us or what? 73 cladking 09-Jan-20 20:26
We know who we are talking too 82 Hanslune 09-Jan-20 20:42
Re: Are you kidding us or what? 66 Hanslune 09-Jan-20 20:36
sorry for the delay 75 Warwick 14-Jan-20 19:16
Re: sorry for the delay 76 cladking 14-Jan-20 21:11
Sorry you are off topic 63 Hanslune 15-Jan-20 06:02
Re: sorry for the delay 60 Warwick 15-Jan-20 18:28
Re: sorry for the delay 52 Hanslune 15-Jan-20 19:24
Re: sorry for the delay 58 Hanslune 15-Jan-20 05:59
Re: The Book of Two Ways-Coffin Texts Older Than Believed 75 Hanslune 08-Jan-20 19:06
Re: The Book of Two Ways-Coffin Texts Older Than Believed 87 cladking 08-Jan-20 20:16
Re: The Book of Two Ways-Coffin Texts Older Than Believed 77 Hanslune 08-Jan-20 20:24
Re: The Book of Two Ways-Coffin Texts Older Than Believed 88 Corpuscles 09-Jan-20 03:29
Re: The Book of Two Ways-Coffin Texts Older Than Believed 104 Thanos5150 09-Jan-20 04:26
Re: The Book of Two Ways-Coffin Texts Older Than Believed 99 seasmith 09-Jan-20 05:43
Re: The Book of Two Ways-Coffin Texts Older Than Believed 102 Warwick 20-Jan-20 19:22


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.