Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hello Poster Boy,

In my book "The Giza Mountains of Sinai: Uniting Sinai Giza Hellas" I demonstrate how the designers of Giza intentionally arranged the massive structures to create a scaled-down version of mountain triads in Greece and Egypt. The orientation of the pyramids was also planned so as to precisely target these holy mountains. I reveal how Egyptian Old Kingdom pyramids were created, not as tombs for the pharaohs, but as geodetic landmarks encompassing geometrical properties of special numbers. Each number was thus related to a specific "fatherland" and to specific heroic, religious, and ruling figures. Through the use of photos, maps, and diagrams, I uncover sacred geography behind the erection of these structures. The size, coupled with the distance and direction between the Giza pyramids is easily formulated. The book also explains the height and placement of the Giza satellite and cult pyramids. The internal structure of the Khufu Pyramid is explained, both by taking a reference mountain altitude, as also by taking a self-consistently formulated arithmetical grid. With this discovery passages in the Bible, Old and New Testament, now start to make more sense. The effectuality of isopsephism (gematria) in our subject necessitates a new perspective involving the evolution of language and writing systems.

[www.amazon.com]

With the help of geographic mountain data, ancient cities and sacred sites in Hellas(Greece), light is shed on the design of Egyptian and Hellenic pyramids. Topics covered: The seven mountain alignment. The geographic Khufu pyramid cross-section mappings in Hellas. The perfect city, founded to be in harmony with its environment and to create a scale model of the Solar System. The mountains and mountain ranges targeted by the Giza pyramids through the Djedefre pyramid. The Orion correlation in Hellas. The internal design of the Great Pyramid based on mountain altitudes. The three mountains that correspond to the three Giza pyramids. The absolute Helladic landmark encoded in the Giza plan. The absolute terrestrial landmark used to define a distance mapping. Investigating ancient Egyptian - Haunebu relations. Isopsephy, the alphabetic code of Kadmos.

[www.amazon.com]

I have drastically reduced the price due to the upcoming holidays on the printed version of The Giza Mountains of Sinai as also on the ebook and printed version of Amphion's Secret. It might take a day or two for Amazon to finalize the price change.

Returning to your questions, I don't see Giza foreshadowing the subsequent rise of Greece because I consider the pyramid in one sense "timeless" and not built by a conventional Earth derived - local civilization. Most people know about the classical civilization of Greece or the Mycenaean and Minoan civilizations. But they are not aware of the older Pelasgian Minyan civilization that was contemporaneous to Old Kingdom Egypt.

In my books I refer to Greek settlements that were contemporaneous to OK Egypt that were founded using sacred geometry so as to encompass information of the Egyptian pyramid plans. This means that there was a wider plan in place and it seems to have been formulated by what the AE called "the gods".

Meaningful connections do exist and I will expand on them in upcoming publications. Let's not also forget the genetic ties between Egyptians and Greeks that are rooted in the common male Y haplogroup E1b1b.

Best regards...

Spiros

EIMI H ZΩH = IHΣOYΣ

[the-phaistos-disk.webnode.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11-Dec-19 14:32 by Spiros.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
When does the Giza pyramid complex align with the Orion's Belt again? 750 dreamchaser 01-Dec-19 14:11
Re: When does the Giza pyramid complex align with the Orion's Belt again? 248 Poster Boy 01-Dec-19 17:35
Re: When does the Giza pyramid complex align with the Orion's Belt again? 199 Spiros 02-Dec-19 16:20
Re: When does the Giza pyramid complex align with the Orion's Belt again? 165 Merrell 02-Dec-19 16:38
Re: When does the Giza pyramid complex align with the Orion's Belt again? 158 Spiros 02-Dec-19 16:54
Re: When does the Giza pyramid complex align with the Orion's Belt again? 157 Hanslune 02-Dec-19 19:20
Re: When does the Giza pyramid complex align with the Orion's Belt again? 141 Spiros 02-Dec-19 23:10
Re: When does the Giza pyramid complex align with the Orion's Belt again? 91 Poster Boy 03-Dec-19 19:58
Re: When does the Giza pyramid complex align with the Orion's Belt again? 103 Spiros 03-Dec-19 20:35
Re: When does the Giza pyramid complex align with the Orion's Belt again? 103 Poster Boy 03-Dec-19 23:17
Re: When does the Giza pyramid complex align with the Orion's Belt again? 73 Poster Boy 05-Dec-19 17:05
Re: When does the Giza pyramid complex align with the Orion's Belt again? 74 Spiros 05-Dec-19 17:22
Re: When does the Giza pyramid complex align with the Orion's Belt again? 68 Poster Boy 05-Dec-19 18:06
Re: When does the Giza pyramid complex align with the Orion's Belt again? 69 Spiros 05-Dec-19 18:25
Re: When does the Giza pyramid complex align with the Orion's Belt again? 63 Poster Boy 05-Dec-19 18:46
Re: When does the Giza pyramid complex align with the Orion's Belt again? 72 Spiros 05-Dec-19 18:53
Re: When does the Giza pyramid complex align with the Orion's Belt again? 83 Poster Boy 05-Dec-19 19:34
Re: When does the Giza pyramid complex align with the Orion's Belt again? 73 Poster Boy 06-Dec-19 16:28
Re: When does the Giza pyramid complex align with the Orion's Belt again? 121 Spiros 11-Dec-19 14:30
visualy 69 Spiros 05-Dec-19 18:36
When did.. the Giza pyramid complex align with Orion's Belt? 169 hendrik dirker 03-Dec-19 12:55
Re: When does the Giza pyramid complex align with the Orion's Belt again? 104 Lee McGiffen 04-Dec-19 10:29
Re: When does the Giza pyramid complex align with the Orion's Belt again? 96 Poster Boy 04-Dec-19 15:11
Re: When does the Giza pyramid complex align with the Orion's Belt again? 78 Spiros 05-Dec-19 16:14
Re: When does the Giza pyramid complex align with the Orion's Belt again? 90 Poster Boy 04-Dec-19 18:48
orthodox irony When does the Giza pyramid complex align with the Orion's Belt again? 86 Poster Boy 05-Dec-19 16:37
Re: orthodox irony When does the Giza pyramid complex align with the Orion's Belt again? 70 Spiros 05-Dec-19 16:42
Re: When does the Giza pyramid complex align with the Orion's Belt again? 86 Open mind 04-Dec-19 19:53
Giza pyramids & Orion's Belt alignment 105 hendrik dirker 05-Dec-19 12:50
Re: Giza pyramids & Orion's Belt alignment 77 Open mind 05-Dec-19 16:26
Re: When does the Giza pyramid complex align with the Orion's Belt again? 77 Spiros 05-Dec-19 16:56
Re: When does the Giza pyramid complex align with the Orion's Belt again? 70 Open mind 05-Dec-19 18:04
Regulus idea 76 Spiros 05-Dec-19 16:49

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.