Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi BC,

One should never eliminate or dismiss the need for physical evidence. With the limited survey information I was able to obtain Chichen Itza does seem to fit as does Angkor Wat in Cambodia. This is based on the limited survey information on Chichen Itza and Angkor Wat and other structures so I really need to obtain more detailed surveys before I can make an actual determination. As stated previously this is nothing certain and just speculation at this point in time, but seems worthy of further study.

Five years ago I believed the Royal Egyptian cubit was 20 34/55 inches but could not prove it conclusively, now I can do so conclusively. So I will just continue the research and see what unfolds.

It is a given fact a vast majority of established scholars will always offhandedly dismiss any findings which challenge the status quo. This is of course understandable since their reputations and income depend on maintaining the status quo. It has always has been that way, always will be that way. The German physicist Max Planck said it best: "Science advances one funeral at a time".

Jacob

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
From the Great Pyramid to Stonehenge 906 molder 03-Sep-19 21:29
Re: From the Great Pyramid to Stonehenge 293 Sirfiroth 04-Sep-19 01:37
Re: From the Great Pyramid to Stonehenge 234 engbren 04-Sep-19 06:32
Re: From the Great Pyramid to Stonehenge 216 molder 04-Sep-19 10:40
Re: From the Great Pyramid to Stonehenge 240 Sirfiroth 04-Sep-19 11:55
Re: From the Great Pyramid to Stonehenge 223 molder 04-Sep-19 22:30
Re: From the Great Pyramid to Stonehenge 241 engbren 06-Sep-19 09:27
Re: From the Great Pyramid to Stonehenge 265 Sirfiroth 06-Sep-19 13:57
Re: From the Great Pyramid to Stonehenge 287 cladking 06-Sep-19 14:39
Re: From the Great Pyramid to Stonehenge 284 Lee McGiffen 05-Sep-19 02:53
Re: From the Great Pyramid to Stonehenge 178 akitu 13-Jan-20 20:51

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.