Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
[www.youtube.com]

For me, being 17 min's into this hour long vid, I saw a lot which confirms that the fringe has more right than wrong. Quackademics ...suits a few here imv.

Her logic is spot on and the visual evidence/examples playing at the same time is powerful insofar as real world examples do highlight the absurdity of some orthodox explanations or conclusions etc..

Interesting to me...I saw quite a few new examples of what I see as machine marks. The regularity and precision of these marks, coupled with the massive stonework undertaking, is fascinating. As in South America/many places elsewhere, we see the poor newer construction on top of the old magnificent walls.

Other than that, I hope you enjoy.
D

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
I think I found a video which may interest most posters ...something for everyone. ? 241 Racho 19-Jul-19 07:02

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.