Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Scott divized the The Orion ‘Geo-Stellar Fingerprint’ as a way to explain the way the base of Menkaure's pyramid was planned based on the positions of the Orion Belt stars:

[grahamhancock.com]

But is it correct? In my diagram where the virtual G3 base is from Petrie's survey, I joined the virtual South East corner of G3 with the position of ancient Plataea. This line is in Google Earth off in regards to the virtual G1 South East corner by only 5.6 meters.

What a surprise! This is the exact amount the position of mount Kokkinia is off in regards to the ideal position based on the placement of the three Giza pyramid when scaled down to the Giza level. Now this 5.6 meters converts to an equivalent of only 7.9 cm when scaled down to the Giza level. As elsewhere noted, the SE corner of G2 does not align with the Lehner line, the error is too large.

The other yellow line unites the North-West corner of G3 with the center of Thebes. I use the position of the ancient Kadmeion ruins. The offset - error of this line in regards to the virtual Khufu pyramid North East corner is 33 meters which converts to an equivalent Giza length of 0.47 meters. This is less than a cubit.

But there is another nice thing about this encoding.

To scale down from mountain distances to pyramid distances I compute the ratio of the distance between mount Parnassus and mount Giona x. I then divided that by the distance y between the center base of Khufu's pyramid and Khafre's pyramid which according to Glen Dash is 486.835 m. This led to a measured(based on Google Earth data) scaling factor r of 71.015.

So if we take the distance z between the center base of Khafre's pyramid and that of Menkaure's pyramid which according to Dash is 454.01 m, and multiply it by the scaling factor r we would expect to find the ideal mountain distance t between Giona and Kokkinia in Greece.

We now start off from the virtual South East corner of G3(on the geography of Greece) and using the exact azimuth - direction between this point and Plataia we pinpoint a distance equal to t as we have previously computed. In the diagram I have drawn a red line that unites this point with the center of the virtual Khafre pyramid which in this case is the pyramid shaped tallest peak of mount Giona.

I then compute the angle formed between vG2-X-G3SE. It is 90.023 degrees. This means we have a right angle. The error is a little over 1 minute of a degrees.

So this plan encompasses in the geography of Greece - Sterea Hellada region the exact placement and distances of the Giza pyramids. The aforementioned 5.6 meters G3 distance error is bypassed successfully.

And the icing on the cake is the name of these cities that align with the G3 corners. You add them up in ancient Ionic Greek and they equal 453. If you use non-Ionic alphabets where the long E sound of H is depicted by a double E we see the outcome is 455. The average is thus 454 which in meters is with great proximity the distance between G2 and G3.

Another interesting factor is the relation between Menkaure's pyramid with the granite lower external courses and the planet Mars(see Clive Ross's work). We therefore relate Mars with the ancient Hellenic god Ares, god of war. But the Lehner line aligns with the area of one of the greatest battles of ancient time.

[en.wikipedia.org]

I quote from Wikipedia:

The Battle of Plataea was the final land battle during the second Persian invasion of Greece. It took place in 479 BC near the city of Plataea in Boeotia, and was fought between an alliance of the Greek city-states (including Sparta, Athens, Corinth and Megara), and the Persian Empire of Xerxes I (allied with Boeotians, Thessalians, and Macedonians).

At the same time, if we look at the other famous Battle of the same period we note that if we unite the virtual North-West corner of Menkaure's pyramid with that of the mound in which the Athenian dead were buried after the Battle of Marathon, we will see that it crosses over Thebes and that it aligns pretty well with the virtual North-East corner of Khufu's pyramid.

This all means that the person(s) that devised the Giza plan was aware of what would take place in Greece after 2000 years. A smoking gun for time travel?

Photo of ancient Thebes:

Photo of ancient Plataia:

EIMI H ZΩH = IHΣOYΣ

[the-phaistos-disk.webnode.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 31-Jan-19 14:00 by Spiros.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
How was the Lehner Line designed? 474 Spiros 31-Jan-19 01:05
Re: How was the Lehner Line designed? 116 Spiros 31-Jan-19 13:48
Re: How was the Lehner Line designed? 103 Spiros 31-Jan-19 15:49
Re: How was the Lehner Line designed? 100 DavidK 01-Feb-19 23:33
Re: How was the Lehner Line designed? 122 Spiros 02-Feb-19 23:03

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.