Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Geoff -

What I believe is neither here nor there. I am not the one making the claims about the past here. I am not the one publishing books about how totally ignorant professional historians are and that I'm setting the record straight and then, when challenged, saying on one day "I'm just putting forward my ideas, I might not be right" and on the next stating that it's up to my critics to prove I'm wrong.

My dispute is with the antics of the people on this site, esp. its host and the remes of faithful who cheer him from the sidelines. They heap derision on their critics but, from some of the reactions I've received here, they don't seem to like too much when derision is heaped on them.

I thought the open-minded could take a bit more than a few sarcastic comments.

By the way, I recommend you read William John Meegan on how history never happened. Or something.

Dr. C.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Dr Conspiracy is just wasting time.... 416 Michael 20-Nov-00 13:11
RE: Dr Conspiracy is just wasting time.... 152 Mark 20-Nov-00 13:45
RE: Dr Conspiracy is just wasting time.... 229 Michael 20-Nov-00 14:48
RE: Dr Conspiracy is just wasting time.... 224 Bob 20-Nov-00 15:01
RE: Dr Conspiracy is just wasting time.... 198 Michael 20-Nov-00 15:18
RE: Dr Conspiracy is just wasting time.... 175 Bob 20-Nov-00 16:56
RE: Dr Conspiracy is just wasting time.... 188 Dr. Conspiracy 20-Nov-00 20:52
RE: Dr Conspiracy is just wasting time.... 173 Geoff Stocks 20-Nov-00 21:17
RE: Dr Conspiracy is just wasting time.... 178 Dr. Conspiracy 21-Nov-00 01:59
RE: Dr Conspiracy is just wasting time.... 263 Geoff Stocks 22-Nov-00 02:13

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.