Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hello Mr. Hunter,

I made [brief] mention below concerning this very issue, and I believe that I now see the difficulty being encountered by both Mark and myself (and quite probably others) when encountering your sentiments.

Your use of derogatory terms when refering to others is totally unnecessary, and exceedingly distractive. Additionally, the inclusion of what could be considered as "vulgarity" (i.e. "urine", "shite", "arse" et al) attracts much more attention from the readers of your postings than the points you wish to make.

Your sincerity is, without doubt, providing the impetus for your sentiments - and this is quite evident for all to see. However, I highly recommend a bit more self-control with respect to your choices of terms used.

Bob

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Dr Conspiracy is just wasting time.... 416 Michael 20-Nov-00 13:11
RE: Dr Conspiracy is just wasting time.... 152 Mark 20-Nov-00 13:45
RE: Dr Conspiracy is just wasting time.... 230 Michael 20-Nov-00 14:48
RE: Dr Conspiracy is just wasting time.... 224 Bob 20-Nov-00 15:01
RE: Dr Conspiracy is just wasting time.... 198 Michael 20-Nov-00 15:18
RE: Dr Conspiracy is just wasting time.... 175 Bob 20-Nov-00 16:56
RE: Dr Conspiracy is just wasting time.... 188 Dr. Conspiracy 20-Nov-00 20:52
RE: Dr Conspiracy is just wasting time.... 173 Geoff Stocks 20-Nov-00 21:17
RE: Dr Conspiracy is just wasting time.... 179 Dr. Conspiracy 21-Nov-00 01:59
RE: Dr Conspiracy is just wasting time.... 263 Geoff Stocks 22-Nov-00 02:13

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.