Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
I'm not going to argue as this is a forum for peoples own views & not an arguing forum. I believe that forum is included on the Monty Pythons Argument section. The point I was making is that "Dr Conspiracy" (not even using their real name)just rants on in a sarcastic fashion talking down to people in an inpolite fashion. I can't see how this can be inspirational or even practical. If you can, please let me know.
All I have seen the Dr do is extract the urine constantly & I have responded to that in a similar fashion. I wonder if you have sent a similar posting to them? Probably not.
If you actually read my mail, you would see that I am trying to say that there is no point arguing like this & it needs to be more organised instead of picking points from other peoples mails.
I suppose I could be more mature in my arguement but I'm only 24 & compared to the good doctor, I look alot more mature.
I don't have a go because people disagree with Graham. I have a go at their sarcastic view of non scholars.
I am preparing a piece for Graham to post in his forum section & their you will see my opinion on Giza & Teotihucan.
I'm not after an argument, but I don't expect a hierarchy of respect just because some of us haven't gone to a nice big uni. This is an open forum where people should talk equally.
Take care

Michael

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Dr Conspiracy is just wasting time.... 416 Michael 20-Nov-00 13:11
RE: Dr Conspiracy is just wasting time.... 152 Mark 20-Nov-00 13:45
RE: Dr Conspiracy is just wasting time.... 229 Michael 20-Nov-00 14:48
RE: Dr Conspiracy is just wasting time.... 224 Bob 20-Nov-00 15:01
RE: Dr Conspiracy is just wasting time.... 198 Michael 20-Nov-00 15:18
RE: Dr Conspiracy is just wasting time.... 175 Bob 20-Nov-00 16:56
RE: Dr Conspiracy is just wasting time.... 188 Dr. Conspiracy 20-Nov-00 20:52
RE: Dr Conspiracy is just wasting time.... 173 Geoff Stocks 20-Nov-00 21:17
RE: Dr Conspiracy is just wasting time.... 179 Dr. Conspiracy 21-Nov-00 01:59
RE: Dr Conspiracy is just wasting time.... 263 Geoff Stocks 22-Nov-00 02:13

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.