Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Good Morning, After watching The Pyramid Code on Netfliks last night, in episode 2 it got me thinking, about the Eletricity of the pyramids theory....I have a question:

With the hieroglyphic picture of conducters and tank (?? like the 'coffin' never used in the Great Pyramid (What was the coffin made from ?? as a tank??)) There was a symbol like water on the tank in this hieroglyph on the wall.... this lead me to think about 'Electric EELs'!!!! (hand drawn, the same, (in the tank discharging maybe ??)) but only found in South America today, this lead me to think about others.

The African Electric Catfish, know to the Ancient Egyptians 3100 BC from 'Hamer': Cities` pictured walls, growing to 4FT long and 600 volts, these also beaning used to cure arthritis back then...

Sorry the Question .... "Could the Catfish, be add to the theory of Electrifying the Pyramids in someway ???"

I would really like to know :) Thank You
(It`s just an idea and I thought I`ll ask, I have no back ground in this)

ETA: Temporary Topic Title provided/Dr. Troglodyte/GHMB Moderator

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10-Jul-18 12:52 by Dr. Troglodyte.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Catfish, Electricity and ‘The Pyramid Code’ 170 Jay Marc 10-Jul-18 09:41
Mod Note > Topic Relocated 35 Dr. Troglodyte 10-Jul-18 12:55

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.