Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi Everyone!

I find it interesting that if you run a line from the Balochistan Sphinx in Pakistan, to what I propose is a stepped pyramid style effigy of a sphinx at Machu Picchu it runs through Abydos Egypt, a coincidence? The Hieroglyphics for Abydos to me could connect the three sites. The first part of the hieroglyphic to me looks like a marker/standard with a Leg for travel pathway, and the next part is two high hills with a low point in the middle, under and centered is an X, is that x mean crossroads/current location, center low point on the map which Egypt is, with a sphinx that is low and on either side in Machu Picchu with
a proposed effigy sphinx & Balochistan Sphinx in Pakistan both in high places on Hills?

Best Regards & Shalom

Lowell D. Williams VanVorhis

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Could Abydos be a Cross road of Ancient World Wide Civilization? 330 Lowelldw64 09-Jun-18 14:49

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.